X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Louis
    Banned
    • Jun 2012

Samaras indeed caused the collapse of Mitsotakis Government back in 1993. Yet, that doesn’t mean HE created the name dispute, or without him a deal would have been achieved. Such a deal was unrealistic in 1993, as it was in 2003 or as it will be in 2013.
    Mitsotakis (and his daughter Bakoyianni) represent the most pragmatic, moderate, modernizing and pro-American fraction in New Democracy (in Greece they are called “liberals”). Yet, New Democracy is/was full of typical right wing patriotic conservatives who would never accept a compromise, especially one not backed by the opposition parties.
    Also, there were various forces behind the collapse of Mitsotakis government. Mitsotakis himself, believes it was the economic interests of the Telecommunication Company that caused it.
    Greece hasn’t been given a dilemma (as in your case with NATO and European Union). Back then the compromising argument was: “If we don’t compromise to a composite name, then everything will be lost and the country will be finally recognized simply as Macedonia”

Comment

• damian
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

Who cares about NATO-EU? The best things is us to stall the process until those structures collapse. Macedonia should have joined the Slavic Union instead and accepted Russian troops in 1992.

Comment

• damian
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

By now ROM would have Lerin which is completely realistic.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by damian View Post
          By now ROM would have Lerin which is completely realistic.
          Let, me take a WILD GUESS .. 2013 UMD Mission? F me, ROM doesn't need and army or soldier's with a movement like the UMD. "defend the borders" (US/CANADIAN)?
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-02-2012, 11:33 PM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• damian
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

I dont understand what you mean? ROM doesnt need an army?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by damian View Post
              I dont understand what you mean? ROM doesnt need an army?
              UMD, DOES EVERYTHING ... JUST, ASK THEM.

POLITICS IS NOT A GAME

Being, serious stick with what you do best organize local events ie. bake sales, picnic's, car wash. touch football league, Sunday night mixed bowling ... FUNDRAISING STAG PARTIES.

NOTE: MPO IS DEAD YET THEY HAVE NEVER MISSED AN ANNUAL CONVENTION. NOW, UMD IS STILL WARMING UP AND ALREADY HAS MISSED THE BOAT. (NEW WAVE)

2013 UMD CONFERENCE ATHENS, GEORGIA. USA?
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-03-2012, 12:04 AM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• damian
                Banned
                • Jun 2012

I was being serious.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

if it's smart it can ask some one else to fight for them.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2012

No George those are the vultures.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

the umd could confuse the shit out of them with their awards & collections.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                      X