National Geographic, who were the Christian settlers coming to Aegean Macedonia, 1925

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Royal Hellas
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Wow, you are a mental giant.
    There I was thinking you had some potential mental capacity but no ... parrot poo.

Ummm, all of the people who call themselves Greeks nowadays ... called themselves Romioi back in the good old days. Are you saying Greeks or Romioi existed before 1830? Please be clear about this. If they were Romioi, then why not keep a good thing .... many loved this so much they became modern Romanians. Surely you know about the famous Phanariotes that became "class A" Romanians.

The Greek government does not even admit to Turks living in Greece ... aren't they the "muslims" that live there?

You cannot say anything about Greece's multi-cultures ... a census has never been performed there. Is Greece ready to come clean yet?

I give a rat's arse ... but what does Greece call Germans? I would hazard a guess and say whatever King Otto told them to call them ... but historically the Germans came from Frankish tribes ... make my day and tell me you call them Franks.
    Phanariotes, Romioi, all ethnic Greeks by Genus, prove otherwise.

Now heres a little test for you pure breeds, Where in the time line of the Balkans did your kind appear, and do you associate closer with the Bulgars, Turks, Serbs or Greeks?

Have a think first before responding.

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Royal Hellas View Post
      1)Phanariotes, Romioi, all ethnic Greeks by Genus, prove otherwise.

2)
      Now heres a little test for you pure breeds, Where in the time line of the Balkans did your kind appear, and do you associate closer with the Bulgars, Turks, Serbs or Greeks?

1) before even bothering to repeat our self, you have to prove that Phanariotes, Romioi etc are Greeks, and why they chose another names other than Greek.

Little hint for you: there are people on the Balkan and call them selfs ROMA, so are those Greeks by Genus too?

ROMA > ROMAOI I fail to see the difference between the two names!

2)

We closely associate to Macedonians, isn't it obvious

and if we would tell you when did we appear, and prove it to you, would you still choose to live in denial?

of course you will
      Last edited by makedonin; 10-21-2008, 05:50 AM.
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Bulgars, Serbs, Turks or Greeks? Pick one.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

I will ask you kindly because you seem to be lacking some mental capacity, would you like to be banned? Yes or No?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Royal Hellas
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

I'll leave that up to you, since I am lacking mental capacity.

Comment

• makedonin
              • Sep 2008

nothing is on the list that I can pick and is close to reality.

What about the ROMA People, are they Greek by Genus????
              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post

They are if they declare to be so, but they must pass a Language test, History test and other nonsense test to get their Hellenic nationality, not to forget they must also be a part of the Greek orthodox church.

After that they will be Greek by genus for infinite time........
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Good question.
                  The Macedonians obviously influenced the Bulgars the most in terms of language. But I personally identify more with Serbs in terms of cultural similarities. So it would be one of those 2.

Macedonians have been around a very long time. Check the DNA results mate.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

please dont ban royal helass i have learned so much from his intelligent and informative posts. here is one of my favourite gems of greek wisdom.

Phanariotes, Romioi, all ethnic Greeks by Genus, prove otherwise.

now can some one please tell me what is he talking about,

whats greek by genus.

when did we appear,

do you want names and adresses of all my realtives back to neolithic times or will you accept a dna test.

who do we relate to,

everyone in the balkans, unlike peaceful intelligent civilised magnanimous greece, we dont try to impose our view of what we think anyone has a historic right to call themselves, nor do we occupy or ask for anything outside macedonia, and still we are the unreasonable misinformed ones.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Yep, I would agree Risto, either Bulgar due to language similarities, and Serb for Slavic influences.

Comment

• makedonin
                        • Sep 2008

Yep, I would agree Risto, either Bulgar due to language similarities, and Serb for Slavic influences.
                        who do you relate RH?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Well, you can't respond now but I will go on about this.
                          You must remember where the Proto Bulgars got their language .... from the original inhabitants of the region (mostly Macedonia). So that is a marvelous testament in relation to the original inhabitants of the region.

The Serbs and slavic influences ... well, quite frankly, the Turks influenced us all (including Greeks etc) very much. So, one should not assume anything in relation to these matters.

Greeks have influenced me too ... I now like Turkish Coffee and Baklava.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Svoliani
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post

Roma are gypsies bre glup, Romioi is what Greeks called themselves during the middle ages. I will not tell you why they did this, that will be your homework for tonight. Take all the time you need, no rush.

Pomaks are Bulgarian Muslims.

Phanariotes were Greeks from the Fanar(from light) district in Constantinople. They were appointed as Hospodars of the danubian principalities. The soccer team Fenerbahce takes it name from the Fanari district.

The Bulgars that came from Volga were assimilated by the Slavs, but to this very day some words from thier language still exist for us to remember them by...
                            Kuche, Bate , Obicham and the ever popular Magare !!

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
                              Roma are gypsies bre glup, Romioi is what Greeks called themselves during the middle ages.
                              Are you a Greek? or maybe ROMA? or Pameten Grkoman.

Are you sure, they say ROMA in singular and ROMI in Plural, where is the difference with ROMI(OI) where as OI > I so it pronounce ROMII

There is no difference between the words ROMA ROMI and ROMIOI, nothing is the different.

Are you sure that the Roma People are not Greeks by Genus?
                              Last edited by makedonin; 10-22-2008, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• makedonin
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
                                The Bulgars that came from Volga were assimilated by the Slavs, but to this very day some words from thier language still exist for us to remember them by...
                                Kuche, Bate , Obicham and the ever popular Magare !!
                                Not necessarily Bulgarian, those words might have been Persian, and most of them are Indo European, for example:

Spoken Sanskrit: kukkura> dog

German: Köter > dog

Avestan: cathru-cashmem > foru eyed dog where as cathru> four and cashemem> dog pronounce [kashmem]

Bate comes from B(r)ate in sweet fashion

Obicham from Obichaj > custom

and Obichen > simple, normal

Not really much of a Bulgarian
                                Last edited by makedonin; 10-22-2008, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X