X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by La Bira View Post
    Thanks Bill. Try the question about the weapons.
    If i was you, I'd be more worried where you are from.

As for Where was their armament from? Made in China, Made in Taiwan, bought from K Mart......... what ever.
    It has no bearing on the fact an atrocity occurred.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

La bira you come on this forum expecting to get respect & maybe forgiveness.Well i can tell you if you don't give any respect you won't get it.The use of napalm on the macedonian people is unforgivable.By your very actions you don't condone the use of the napalm especially on fellow orthodox people who did you no harm.If you were a cat i reckon your 9 lives is just about up.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

La Bira only been banned 11 times, his 12th time here, am out of control because he condones disgusting acts on my people. Typical Greek, or whatever you think you are you pathetic excuse for wasted space
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Cmon La Bira, are you seriously in such a state of denial that you fail to see the reality and facts that exist before your eyes?

Haven't you learnt anything from this forum? Your people have committed atrocities against the Macedonian minority for years upon years, and yet, your government and the majority of Greeks continue to live in complete disarray.
          Where is your guilty conscious? We all have one, or are Greeks that desensitised?

Put politics aside (despite it being Greece's problem), and realise that the use of napalm bombs in civilian areas is an absolute outrage. The US have committed countless war crimes, with the majority left unpunished, and many even brushed under the carpet, such as the attacks on innocent Macedonian villages.

No matter how ignorant some Greeks are, I sometimes can't help but feel sorry and frustrated on your behalf, to know that you have been led to hate these people (Macedonians) on the simple fact that to recognise them, the Greek government would have a lot of answering to do.

A few hundred years ago, the Indigenous Australians most likely would've never expected recognition and an apology, but this distant dream eventually came true in the 21st century.
          I have little hope that I myself will live to see the day the Greek government takes similar measures, especially with the high levels of nationalism in the Balkans. But if it ever does happen, maybe some of our differences will truly be put to rest.

Like I said, it just frustrates the hell out of me that a whole nation can be so ignorant and support the ongoing degradation of an entire ethnic group. Despite this there are some very understanding Greeks, who have not followed the herd of sheep and adopted this inhumane policy. Unfortunately, these people are definitely a minority.

Wake up to reality and realise the life damaging implications of your actions!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by La Bira View Post
            Who is "we"? Succeed what?
            You know what I mean, royalist scum (perhaps not all were scum, but certainly those who were active in Macedonia were) with their intent to oppress the Macedonians and secure the previous usurpation of Macedonia. Don't play dumb by wasting the time of people on this forum.
            I think I've been banned 11 times... but (as they say in courts) I was innocent in all of them.
            Each time it was for breaching forum rules by denying the existence of Macedonians and/or their suffering at the hands of your people. If you lie once more then you will be banned again. In all of your previous 11 visits here under different usernames, you have been of zero value. Nothing has changed. I am inclined to get rid of you before you even have another chance to relapse into your usual realm of idiocy.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

In 1924, KKE expressed the official position of the Third International for "independent Macedonia and Thrace". Some members disagreed with this, but it remained the official positon of the party and caused expulsions of communists by the Greek state.[7] KKE was seen by many as a party whose policy was "the detachment of large areas of northern Greece"..............

In 1934, KKE changed its view and expressed its intent to "fight for the national self-determination, under a People's Republic where all nations will found their self-determination and will build the common state of the workers...".

Nikos Zachariadis, General Secretary of the party, officially renounced KKE's policy of secession in 1945.[10] Anti-KKE propaganda up-to-day, added on this quote the will to collaborate for this goal with the Bulgarian organizations of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization and the Thracian Revolutionary Organisation. This is not mentioned on any of KKE official documents. The quote is referenced as KKE's policy for "giving Greek soil to the northern enemies of the country", a fact that can't be crossed referenced with any of KKE referenced literature of that era.

During the civil war (1946-1949), an article written by Nikos Zachariadis expressed the KKE's strategy after the envisioned victory of the Democratic Army of Greece regarding what was then known as the "Macedonian Issue": "The Macedonian people will acquire an independent, united state with a coequal position within the family of free peoples’ republics within the Balkans, within the family of Peoples’ Republics to which the Greek people will belong. The Macedonian people are today fighting for this independent united state with a coequal position and is helping the DSE with all its soul..."

The policy of self-determination for Macedonia within a People's Republic was reiterated during the 5th KKE Central Committee meeting held in January 1949, which declared that the "Macedonian people participating in the liberation struggle would find their full national re-establishment as they want giving their blood for this acquisition ... Macedonian Communists should pay great attentions to foreign chauvinist and counteractive elements that want to break the unity between the Greek and Macedonian people. This will only serve the monarcho-fascists and British imperialism ...”.[12] These statements.......prompted the government in Athens to begin a campaign against KKE and the party's military wing, the Democratic Army of Greece (DSE), blaming them for secession plans in northern Greece.

In order for KKE to clear up its position on the "Macedonian subject", the 6th Congress of its Central Committee was called a few months later, during which was clearly stated that KKE was fighting for a free Greece and for a common future for Greeks and Macedonians under the same state.[13]
              Does this mean that up until early to mid 1949, Greek communists generally supported the Macedonian struggle for an independent state?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                • Sep 2010

Old thread that I found: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...read.php?t=801

Maybe you could merge the posts about this subject to that thread.

Comment

Working...
                X