X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

His father is Macedonian I think
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• King Makedon
      • Apr 2009

Herbert von Karajan (or as we say "Karajanov") was also Macedonian at least his great great grandfather was.
      Last edited by King Makedon; 11-24-2009, 07:51 PM.
      ]
      The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
      [/SIZE]

Comment

• SBEPOT
        • Aug 2010

MK ROOTS - Famous Macedonians

Name famous Macedonians from all over the World.

Tanya Lazarou, ( Model )
        Lennie Pascoe ( Cricket )
        ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Nice blog.
          Gee, Ziya Tong and Touriya Haoud confirm that Macedonians "mix" well.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I think this has been posted elsewhere before, but the wife of Emilio Estevez is a Macedonian lady named Sonja Magdevski.

(Vest, 18.06.2007) – US actor and director Emilio Estevez and his wife Sonja Magdevski, who is of Macedonian origin, regularly listen to Macedonian mega star Tose’s ethno CD, “Bozilak” in Hollywood where they live. Famous actor Martin Sheen's son, Estavez likes the songs and Tose's voice so much that he plays the CD to his guests.
            “The Estevez family wants to meet Tose but it has not been possible so far because of Tose’s engagements. I am happy that they like the music from ‘Bozilak’ and that is a compliment for Tose,” Tose’s Manager Liljana Petrovic says. Tose’s new album is in English and is expected to be completed for promotion in two months.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

I assume they never got to meet?

Comment

• Kosturski Orel
                • Apr 2012

Pascoe confirming his Macedonian ancestry.

He is 3/4's Macedonian and 1/4 Scottish.

Grand father was from Capari Bitola.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I did hear that Pascoe was of macedonian heritage that is true KO.good to hear of his success & determination.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
                    • Sep 2008

Alexander Kačaniklić - Soccer player playing for Fulham in the English Premier League. Heard the commentator last week say he was a Swede of Macedonian descent. Wikipedia only says his parents were Serbian immigrants from Macedonia. Anyone got any other info?
                    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                      Alexander Kačaniklić - Soccer player playing for Fulham in the English Premier League. Heard the commentator last week say he was a Swede of Macedonian descent. Wikipedia only says his parents were Serbian immigrants from Macedonia. Anyone got any other info?
                      Yeah it is true about his Macedonian background. I think he has rejected a call up to play for us - not 100% sure. Pajtim Kasami also from Fulham is an ethnic Albanian from Struga playing for Switzerland.

Aleksandar Ignjovski of Werder Bremen is of Macedonian origin and has just started his national team career with Serbia. They also have another Macedonian goalkeeper in their u-21's.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                        • Jul 2012

Whats with these Macedonians playing for Sevia lately.

Comment

Working...
                        X