X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlin
    • Dec 2011

Zaev critical of Kosovo’s decision to create an army, Ahmeti celebrates in his military uniform

URL:

Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev criticized the move of Kosovo to declare the creation of its own army.

I know that the position of NATO is that this is not the time. We don’t need additional tensions. Let’s not forget the the Balkans is a powder keg. I call on all my colleagues to watch their step because our mutual goal in the Western Balkans is to join the EU and advance cooperation to ensure eternal peace and excellent relations, Zaev said during an event on Friday.

Meanwhile his coalition partner and former Albanian guerrilla commander Ali Ahmeti posted a picture of himself in a military uniform to celebrate the occasion.

– We endured many sacrifices, had many dreams and put in many efforts of many martyrs through the centuries to come to this day of freedom, independence, military, equality and perspective, Ahmeti wrote on his social media accounts.

Western countries, who have assumed responsibility for security in Kosovo, seemed divided over the move by the Kosovan Parliament. American diplomats gave their support, while NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that the move is “ill-timed”.

– I regret that this decision was made despite the concerns expressed by NATO. While the transition of the Kosovo Security Force is in principle a matter for Kosovo to decide, we have made clear that this move is ill-timed. NATO supports the development of the Kosovo Security Force under its current mandate. With the change of mandate, the North Atlantic Council will now have to re-examine the level of NATO’s engagement with the Kosovo Security Force, Stoltenberg said.

Comment

• Spirit
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
      Zaev critical of Kosovo’s decision to create an army, Ahmeti celebrates in his military uniform

URL:

Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev criticized the move of Kosovo to declare the creation of its own army.

I know that the position of NATO is that this is not the time. We don’t need additional tensions. Let’s not forget the the Balkans is a powder keg. I call on all my colleagues to watch their step because our mutual goal in the Western Balkans is to join the EU and advance cooperation to ensure eternal peace and excellent relations, Zaev said during an event on Friday.

Meanwhile his coalition partner and former Albanian guerrilla commander Ali Ahmeti posted a picture of himself in a military uniform to celebrate the occasion.

– We endured many sacrifices, had many dreams and put in many efforts of many martyrs through the centuries to come to this day of freedom, independence, military, equality and perspective, Ahmeti wrote on his social media accounts.

Western countries, who have assumed responsibility for security in Kosovo, seemed divided over the move by the Kosovan Parliament. American diplomats gave their support, while NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that the move is “ill-timed”.

– I regret that this decision was made despite the concerns expressed by NATO. While the transition of the Kosovo Security Force is in principle a matter for Kosovo to decide, we have made clear that this move is ill-timed. NATO supports the development of the Kosovo Security Force under its current mandate. With the change of mandate, the North Atlantic Council will now have to re-examine the level of NATO’s engagement with the Kosovo Security Force, Stoltenberg said.
      And there you have it, clear as fucking daylight where that terrorist Ahmeti’s loyalties are

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Its always been clear, probably because he burst onto the scene by shooting at Macedonians and leading a group of terrorists that eventually killed Macedonians.

The question is will Macedonia do what it always does and eventually back Kosovo at the expense of the Serbs. They always seem to go that route even though what happened to the Serbs will probably happen to Macedonia some day.

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
        And there you have it, clear as fucking daylight where that terrorist Ahmeti’s loyalties are

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

American Peace Corps member, Conner Anderson, gives Tearce mayor, Isen Asani, a design for a new flag of Macedonia. Click on the link to see his design for Macedonia's new flag. (Hint: there's an eagle and a sun).

Информација без цензура!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

What a thoughtful flag. It brings to mind the capitulation of the ventilator and then turbo charges it to the next level by reminding us of the ethnic Albanian enemy within. Again decided by external parties. Give it time, it will be something people will have fought under.

The audacity of these pigs!
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Even has a communist star on the top.
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Isen has since deleted his post as i cannot find it on his wall.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

The twat Connor can be found here.

Wouldn't mind giving him a draft flag how the new American flag should look like with a touch of the Mexican flag and even a map of Africa on there.

Comment

• JPMKD
                    • Mar 2016

That flag is a damn abomination that no self respecting "Macedonian" or Albanian would like....I am so fucking dis-heartented by all this garbage the past few months.
                    I am so happy the Bulgarians are showing their bullshit EU and NATO blockage cards early. Maybe that will help wake folks up in FYROM, NMKD, Western Albania (whatever the fuck it's being called these days)
                    Are the people of that "country" going to just bob their heads along while this all goes down?
                    Why the hell do I have to count of Greek chauvinism and hatred to save the less than ideal status quo?

OK. Done venting.....
                    Back to sheepishly explain what the fuck a Macedonian is to people. I do have to honesty ask, is it our diaspora (of which I am a member) the shittiest and weakest ever or is it the constant slap in the face capitulation from those in the repupic that make the diaspora weak?

Oh and God damn this whole situation. Walking away from the interim agreement with the last 5 years would been the best thing to do!

OK, really done venting. Please tear apart and/or agree with what I've said, but enlighten me while doing so....
                    Not a Northadonian

Comment

• JPMKD
                      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                      Isen has since deleted his post as i cannot find it on his wall.
                      The link in Vic's post works fine. Try that one, ugly fucking Game of Thrones looking trash that flag is....
                      Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by JPMKD View Post
                        Back to sheepishly explain what the fuck a Macedonian is to people. I do have to honesty ask, is it our diaspora (of which I am a member) the shittiest and weakest ever or is it the constant slap in the face capitulation from those in the repupic that make the diaspora weak?
                        Imagine not being part of the fight but offering the training facilities, strategies and a willingness to step in to help whenever the fight becomes uneven. But the real fighter (RoM) just ends up fellating his enemy.

The Diaspora is NOT the problem.

In fact, active Macedonians in the Diaspora can tell you things that would simply boggle the mind.

For example:
                        Early 90's .... the Republic of Macedonia could not get close to arranging meetings with any diplomats at an important UN related convention, the Diaspora booked the entire 3 days solid with meetings and then dragged the RoM delegate who refused to get out of his shitty hotel to push him in front of the other diplomats and try to make him sound intelligent.

You would be very surprised what has been done OUTSIDE of Macedonia for Macedonia. But the enemy is INSIDE Macedonia.

I could tell you more, but normal people would not believe it.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Conner Anderson says that it is not a new flag proposal and does not reflect the Peace Corps in Macedonia.

"This is not a new flag proposal. It's a flag that reflects my time in Tearce and the various communities that are friends and with whom I lived.

It is a personal gift and does not reflect the views of the Peace Corps and the US," Anderson stated.

URL:

Comment

• JPMKD
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Imagine not being part of the fight but offering the training facilities, strategies and a willingness to step in to help whenever the fight becomes uneven. But the real fighter (RoM) just ends up fellating his enemy.

The Diaspora is NOT the problem.

In fact, active Macedonians in the Diaspora can tell you things that would simply boggle the mind.

For example:
                            Early 90's .... the Republic of Macedonia could not get close to arranging meetings with any diplomats at an important UN related convention, the Diaspora booked the entire 3 days solid with meetings and then dragged the RoM delegate who refused to get out of his shitty hotel to push him in front of the other diplomats and try to make him sound intelligent.

You would be very surprised what has been done OUTSIDE of Macedonia for Macedonia. But the enemy is INSIDE Macedonia.

I could tell you more, but normal people would not believe it.
                            Thanks for this. I do know of some really mind boggling stuff out here as well.But I'd love to hear some stories one day. The ruling class, or most in FYROMROMRONM make it seem like a banana republic. Catoonishly corrupt. I do know and realize a TON of money has gone from the US, and I am sure Australia, to ROM. And still this result. And now after the Prespa agreement, to be blocked by Bulgaria or let them complete the ethnocide. It's crazy. I can't see why they never held the line the UN after the court decision and/or leave the interim agreement after it was violated and demand equal standing and self determination. I mean damn, it isn't rocket surgery.....nor brain science.
                            Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                              American Peace Corps member, Conner Anderson, gives Tearce mayor, Isen Asani, a design for a new flag of Macedonia. Click on the link to see his design for Macedonia's new flag. (Hint: there's an eagle and a sun).

https://infomax.mk/wp/американци-пре...1072;-м/
                              Another clear example of Russian ‘meddling’...no doubt.

As fucken stupid as most Americans are, I don’t believe for one second that this cunt would be so childishly naive as to make a half-arsed amateurish graphic design of some morphed flag, present it to a shiptar while both of them smirk like retarded carnival clowns and thinking it would just pass as a cutesy little ‘gift’ to the shiptar...

That’s simply the precursor of what happens next in that wretched country of the damned...anywhere else peace-corp boy gets hunted down like a fucken dog.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

The ruling class, or most in FYROMROMRONM make it seem like a banana republic. Catoonishly corrupt. I do know and realize a TON of money has gone from the US, and I am sure Australia, to ROM.
                                There are Macedonians in the Diaspora who have been tireless in their devotion to the Cause and have not even been acknowledged (often hated actually) in the Diaspora much less in FYMORON.

I can't see why they never held the line the UN after the court decision and/or leave the interim agreement after it was violated and demand equal standing and self determination. I mean damn, it isn't rocket surgery.....nor brain science.
                                Because the previous government was just as corrupt as the current one.

It's funny that I agree with you now but I didn't at the time because it gave legitimacy to the interim agreement. But now I feel like an abused housewife and am fondly looking back on the good old days of simply getting slapped hard instead of the genital kicking I get now.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X