X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Акцијата Фаланга продолжува- нови две лица криеле вредни артефакти

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Solun Mayor: Double Formula Would Work

"Why is the double name formula not suited for Greece?" asks Janis Butaris, the new mayor of Solun in today's edition for Etnos.

"We need to speak to the fanatics and convince them that the Skopjans are not here to fill up our hotels, stores and beaches. Why is the double formula not good?" asked Butaris.

According to the new mayor, Solun has two hearts, one that belongs to the 'left' and the other to the 'right'. His hope is one day of merging these two into one.

"My main challenge is to make people think freely. There is fanaticism that Macedonia is greek. Who says it is not, especially myself as a Vlach? The house of one of my gand father is in Neveska (Lerin), and the other one is in Krushevo, which for Skopje is a cultural center", says Butaris.

Butaris says he can not understand how certain people thought "it's us, and no one else", "we are the center of the world".

The mayor's tattoos, the earing and his deviating views from the usual state sponsored views has made him not too popular with the church and the ultra nationalists circles in Athens and Solun.

Is there anyone in Greece, Greek..?
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Interesting news item. Its not every day you get a Greek admitting his ancestry was Vlach. Free thinking in Greece...that will be the day.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
          Interesting news item. Its not every day you get a Greek admitting his ancestry was Vlach. Free thinking in Greece...that will be the day.
          Not sure how much "free thinking" was involved in the use of the "skopjans" term though, that's when these tossers let themselves down, no matter how liberal they like to project themselves, the lowest common denominator is always the same...

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

FM MILOSOSKI ASKS GREEK COUNTERPART DROUTSAS FOR SUPPORT OVER MACEDONIA'S EU ACCESSION TALKS

Skopje, 3 December 2010 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki has sent a letter to Greek counterpart Dimitris Droutsas, in which he asks for Greece's support over the decision for start of Macedonia's EU accession negotiations.

"In light of the coming meetings of the Council of the European Union and the European Council, I would like to use this opportunity to ask for Your support over the adoption of a decision for the start of Macedonia's accession negotiations with the EU", says FM Milososki in the letter.

According to him, the European Commission has reconfirmed the recommendation for the beginning of Macedonia's accession talks in the 2010 Enlargement Package, recognizing the country's achievements in the past year.

"My country has qualified for the start of accession negotiations for the second year running, and has been an EU candidate-country for five years now. Such status is unsustainable for a country that is set to establish full trade harmonization with the EU in line with the Stabilization and Association Agreement in the course of January, but also for EU's credibility and the enlargement policy", says Milososki.

He adds that Greece, being the oldest EU member from the region and a proven friend of the enlargement policy through the Thessaloniki Agenda, but also through initiative Agenda 2014/2018, can provide the crucial contribution in revitalizing the region's European integration.

"Your support in passing a decision for the start of accession negotiations will give the required political impulse for this. This joint step will also stimulate the necessary positive climate of trust in mutual relations regarding the permanent settlement of the final bilateral difference through a sustainable solution that is acceptable for both countries and peoples, in the interest of regional and European stability and prosperity", underlines Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki in the letter addressed to Greek colleague Dimitris Droutsas.
            Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki has sent a letter to Greek counterpart Dimitris Droutsas, in which he asks for Greece

A chicken putting its faith towards a fox and expecting this fox has only best wish's for his well being.

Is Milosovski that gullible?
            ili drapa jajca so grko?

And again i read this, which frankly i am getting sick of it.
            his joint step will also stimulate the necessary positive climate of trust in mutual relations regarding the permanent settlement of the final bilateral difference through a sustainable solution that is acceptable for both countries and peoples
            I just hope its all talk and he has no intentions in going through with it.
            Last edited by Bill77; 12-03-2010, 08:10 AM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

We've just put our balls in the vice.

Macedonia is the first IMF member to take advantage of New Arrangement

Negotiations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) mission for new Precautionary Credit Line (PCL) arrangement ended successfully. Two-year arrangement under the IMF’s Precautionary Credit Line will amount EUR 480 million. IMF Board of Directors should confirm the decision on January 2011.

Deputy PM and Finance Minister Zoran Stavreski, Governor of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia Petar Gosev and Head of IMF mission, Wes McGrew announced Wednesday at the joint press conference.

The PCL is an instrument established earlier this year that is available to Fund members with sound economic fundamentals and policies that do not have actual financing needs but face risks that could give rise to such needs. Thus, countries with PCL arrangements would be expected not to draw upon the available funds unless there is a deterioration in external conditions. The PCL arrangement provides countries with confidence that in the event of adverse developments they have a deep reservoir to draw upon to preserve stability. Moreover, having a PCL arrangement in place should help to strengthen confidence and facilitate better access to private capital markets.

A two-year arrangement is under the IMF’s Precautionary Credit Line (PCL) in the amount of EUR 400 million in the first year, rising to EUR 480 million in the second year.

- We have successful negotiations regarding the conditions of such credit line and certainly we will recommend approval of the request by the IMF Board of Directors, Head of IMF mission, Wes McGrew said, adding that Precautionary Credit Line (PCL) is new IMF instrument for the countries that have sound basis and policies and Macedonia is the first country to take advantage of this arrangement.

- Credit line will be based on economic programme of the authorities, more precisely of fiscal deficit of 2.5% of GPD for next year and commitment to follow the policies for support of foreign currency regime of the country. Mission considers that the policies of the authorities in this spheres are sound and strong and represent strong basis for proposed credit line, Wes McGrew said.

Finance Minister Stavreski said that the funds can be withdraw if necessary and if we come to such situation we will decide on the amount of the funds which would ne needed and can be used for all budgetary needs.

- The fact that Macedonia is the first country in the world to which IMF is approving this credit line is confirmation that the economic policies in the past period were quality and sound and it is a confirmation that IMF believes that the same level of quality and sound economic polices in all sphere will be maintained in the future in Macedonia, Stavreski said.

Governor of the National bank of the Republic of Macedonia Petar Gosev assessed as good the agreement for use of the credit line and positive event for Macedonia, because the challenges of the global economy still exist, still are high and Macedonia with the arrangement receives another confirmation for further continuation of conducting sound macroeconomic policies.

This decision means direct announcement to foreign investors and creditors that Macedonia gets another support for securing from possible risks that could come from the surrounding, Gosev said.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

I heard the interest is going to be 2% for the year, thats very small indeed. I dont think anybody will offer anything lower then that.

Bill, Do you think this is good for us? The fact that we need some major projects to be completed, this will come in handy.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Show me the loan agreement.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Risto, Here is what Finance Minister Zoran Stavreski had to say, IMF offered more but they chose to take 480 million euros.

I havnt seen the agreement but the IMF representatives had a chat with people from SDSM and they didnt seem to have a problem with anything other then the fact that they should spend the money wisely.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      I heard the interest is going to be 2% for the year, thats very small indeed. I dont think anybody will offer anything lower then that.

Bill, Do you think this is good for us? The fact that we need some major projects to be completed, this will come in handy.
                      Once we withdraw that money, we will be IMF's little bitch you know that. That is my major concern. What will we have to give up if we ever get in trouble like the greeks.

Regarding this 2% interest, thats like putting cheese on a mouse trap to entice the sucker, we know what happens to that mouse after he takes it don't we.

Now i know its non of my business regarding financial help that would concerns more the citizens of the republic. I would just hope they watch what they sign so later on it does not become, not just mine but the whole diaspora's business.
                      Last edited by Bill77; 12-08-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Bill, Ofcourse its your business i asked for your opinion

Either way i dont think we are in that much debt its not alot of money and the potential is massive for us. I do agree that the money needs to be spent wisely, so the infrastructure projects that are currently being planned will need to be built. We still need to build alot of roads and railroads aswell as the Energy Projects of Boskov Most,Lukovo Pole and the Zletovica Project which will provide clean water and sewerage for Eastern Macedonia.

All this will cost billions of Euros, 480 million Euros wont even be a quarter of the cost. But we need to look for the positives, we'll be ready to attract big investors in Macedonia and we'll have the ability to provide the energy and logistics needed in order for them to open up their business and factories in Macedonia. Its good in the long run, thats for sure.

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Domino effect: 500 officers, 37 properties, 31 arrests
                          Geesche Jacobsen, Vanda Carson and Nick Ralston
                          December 9, 2010

Alleged kingpin Warren Richards being arrested, left; police search a Maserati on Hill Street, Kogarah, above; an alleged drug lab in Corindi, below right; and police carry out bags of evidence from a unit on The Kingsway, Cronulla. Photo: Kate Geraghty/Police Media

SOME have been household names who thought they were untouchable, others have been ''working undetected'', but all 31 people arrested yesterday were allegedly part of Sydney's drug distribution network.

In one of the biggest police operations, 500 officers - including heavily armed officers from the tactical operations unit - raided 37 properties across the state and seized a new Maserati, a helicopter, at least $200,000 in cash and four firearms.

It followed a year of undercover operations including drug buys and listening devices.
                          Advertisement: Story continues below

Police say they ''smashed a network of [six drug supply] syndicates'', some of whom shared members, affiliates or drug labs.

Police allege the kingpin of the network is a former Olympian, Warren Richards, 60, from Croydon Park, who was named in an inquest into the murder of the prostitute Sallie-Anne Huckstepp. Other prominent identities charged include Henry Landini and Victor Camilleri.

[...]

Kogarah Local Court heard that Done Romanov, from Rockdale, was ''one of the main men involved in the supply syndicate'' and ''very heavily involved in the drug trade''.

The police prosecutor, Sharon Walker, said Mr Romanov supplied cocaine to an undercover police officer in June. The officer was wearing a listening device and recorded conversations about the supply of cocaine, the court heard.

SOME have been household names who thought they were untouchable, others have been ''working undetected'', but all 31 people arrested yesterday were allegedly part of Sydney's drug distribution network.

For fair use only.

Is this Done a Macedonian? If he is, what community associations does/did he have?

Just wondering if Jole K. has a connection here as he appears to attract such persons into his retinue of backers?

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

I am inclined to agree with Bill, whose bitch does Macedonia become? And the loan agreement , as Risto said, where is that, is that up as a public record?
                            The 2% interest, is that capitalising interest, flat interest, and is it set at that rate indefinitely?
                            I hope the funds will be used to attract investment and employment opportunities for Macedonians and they invest in infrastructure which will give them higher capital growth
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              I hope the funds will be used to attract investment and employment opportunities for Macedonians and they invest in infrastructure which will give them higher capital growth
                              Mabe this is why Branko has called for early elections, i bet he knows what to do with the funds.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Sarkozy Tells Nation Leaving Euro is "Madness"

Sarkozy Tells Nation Leaving Euro is "Madness"

Sunday, 02 January 2011
                                French President Nicolas Sarkozy in a New Year message said that giving up the euro would be "madness" and urged citizens not to trust those who urged them to do so.

"Do not believe, my dear compatriots, those who suggest that we leave the euro. The isolation of France would be madness. The end of the euro would be the end of Europe," he said in a message broadcast on television.

Sarkozy said he would "oppose with all my strength this backward step which would make a mockery of 60 years of European construction which has brought peace and fraternity to our continent".

Europe, he added was "essential to our future, to our identity and to our values".

It sounds like Sarkozy realises more these days the end is near. IMO, This is an act of begging like a dog he is.

I love the way he uses words such as "Not to Trust" and "Mochery" and "Values" (in his case lack of) ...... Its so EU.

Comment

Working...
                                X