X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    And why is Zaev sending the dual language law to the Venice Commission for evaluation?
    When you're too weak and stupid to run your own country someone else will do it for you.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      When you're too weak and stupid to run your own country someone else will do it for you.
      I get that, but is he hoping for the commission to come back advising that the law should to be tempered and is that the reason why DUI didn't want him to send the whole law but just some sections for review? Or is he just looking for validation so he can use it as an excuse when challenged by others?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

I get that, but is he hoping for the commission to come back advising that the law should to be tempered and is that the reason why DUI didn't want him to send the whole law but just some sections for review? Or is he just looking for validation so he can use it as an excuse when challenged by others?
        That is a good question. If all the reporting is accurate then it is certainly a strange situation.

If I had to guess I would say it is for validation. Macedonians seem to always be looking for validation.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          If I had to guess I would say it is for validation. Macedonians seem to always be looking for validation.
          All the little countries do. And all little countries are answerable to more powerful countries. But North Macedonia is the only whore state in existence which has enshrined in law its status as a vassal state.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

How Vojislav Seselj (in his imagination) would carve up Kosovo

- RED: Serbian communities/enclaves
            - GREEN: Albanian autonomous region (within Rep. of Serbia)
            - YELLOW: Gora community

Gost: Prof dr Vojislav Šešelj - Lider Srpske radikalne strankeEkskluzivno gledajte 2 oficijelna live stream-a Parova!Live stream kanal 1 ► https://www.youtub...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haradinaj says communication has been cut with UN mission

Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj stated that Kosovo has cut communication with the UN Mission in Kosovo, UNMIK.

"We do not communicate with them any more. UNMIK people write those letters and send them there. I do not think it's a reflection of the truth. Tensions between Kosovo and Serbia have been created by war, the damage done and the great pain, as well as by non-solving relations with an agreement on recognition. As long as there is no recognition, it is normal that there will be tension," Haradinaj said on Wednesday in Vucitrn.

If interested, full article here:
            Last edited by Carlin; 02-07-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

There is a measles outbreak in Macedonia.

3 young children have died in 3 days, and many others are hospitalized.

Apparently vaccination records are out of date. What a sad dysfunctional country

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

Apparently vaccination records are out of date. What a sad dysfunctional country
                That's fine for those idiots over there... Dvojazichnost and the pederi in government are more important.
                Last edited by VMRO; 02-11-2019, 08:32 PM.
                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

I currently have a nephew over who tells me swine flu and bird flu are still rife over there. I thought that shit was eradicated
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I think there is a huge zombie disease taking over the country.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• YuriB
                      • Jan 2019

Hind Mohammad Albolooki, an Emirati woman who fled to the Republic of Macedonia, has made a desperate plea for help after her asylum request was rejected by the Balkan state.

Emirati woman begs for asylum in Macedonia after fleeing family

Apparently, the lady says she'll be persecuted if she gets back to Dubai. She is detained at the moment. Assuming this is legit, if any of you has some influence, consider assisting..
                      Regards,
                      A Greek supporting self-determination of Macedonians!

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

13 Dead, several critically injured in bus crash in North Macedonia

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Now 14 dead, including the son of a SDSM MP from Gostivar

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

So this fat Roma traitor who thinks he's an "Egyptian" and voted for the name change has come up with the below theory regarding the accident. Seems like he's hinting towards the diaspora.

Пратеникот Земон: Ме предупредија дека несреќата е саботажа нарачана од странство! февруари 14, 2019

Пратеникот од владејачката коалиција Рубин Земон се сомнева дека тешката несреќа што се случи вчера кај Карпалак во која животот го загубија 15 лица, е нарачана од странство. Земон на „Фејсбук“ ги сподели своите сомнежи: „Неколку мои пријатели од странство не ја исклучуваат можноста за саботажа на автобусот нарачана од странство! Бидејќи некои анти-НАТО дежурни опинион мејкери одма започнаа со палење на страстите, не треба да се исклучува и таа можност! Да бидеме сите претпазливи сега кога на Македонија и тргна на подобро, на некои сили тоа баш и не им одговара. Се извинувам за оваа мала дигресија во нашата колективната тага, но можеби не е лошо да бидеме и малку „будни“ и внимателни!“
                            Rough English translation:
                            Several of my friends from abroad do not exclude the possibility of sabotage on the bus ordered from abroad! Since some anti-NATO on call opinion makers have just begun to ignite passions, that possibility shouldn't be ruled out! Let's all be cautious now that Macedonia has taken a good path, for some forces it does not really suit them.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                              • Apr 2014

So this fat Roma traitor who thinks he's an "Egyptian" and voted for the name change has come up with the below theory regarding the accident. Seems like he's hinting towards the diaspora.

Rough English translation:
                              Roma identifying as Egyptian is not uncommon, I believe it's quite common in Kosovo.
                              Last edited by Liberator of Makedonija; 02-14-2019, 07:18 PM.
                              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Names of the deceased from the bus crash:

Ајден Исмаили, од Гостивар, кој работел како туристички водич

Зоран Давидоски (1981), вработен во Град Скопје од 2011 година на повеќе раководни позиции, а од 2014 бил раководител на Секторот за сообраќај.

Раметула Абдурахими, работел во администрација во Скопје

Јовица Трпевски, 27 години, кошаркар на КК Гостивар

Онур Садику, 19 годишeн студент на Mедицинскиот факултет во Скопје, чие семејство живее и работи во хрватскиот град Пореч

Бесим Камбери, од гостиварското село од Сенокос, вработен во Скопје

Бобан Аврамовски, студент на Факултетот за дизајн и мултимедија на ФОН

Павле Костовски, вработен во Организација на потрошувачи на Македонија

Трпана Јаневска, од Гостивар

Валдете Хамити (1989) од Дебреште

Есад Емрули од Гостивар

Бејза Узеири од Бањица

Бесим Фетаи од Врапчиште

Дејан Ристоски, вработен во Народна Банка

Comment

Working...
                                X