Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Why does Bulgaria keep silent about Bulgarians killed in Vardar Macedonia after 1945: Georgi Mladenov
    08 January 2013 | 13:56 | FOCUS News Agency
    Home / Bulgaria
    Toronto. “Until few years ago in Canada there were memorial services for the Bulgarians killed in Vardar Macedonia, as well as in Bulgaria. When the Serbs killed many of the Bulgarians in Vardar Macedonia in January 1945, the Bulgarian Communist Party had beaten off the colour of the Bulgarian nation. Almost all Bulgarian revolutionaries, left alive after the Ilinden Uprising, were killed right after September 9, 1944,” said Georgi Mladenov, one of the heads of the Macedonian Patriotic Organization (MPO) Lyuben Dimitrov in Toronto, Canada, published of the Macedonian Tribune newspaper and the Vardar magazine, commenting on the anniversary of the Bloody Christmas of January 1945, in an interview with FOCUS News Agency.
    “We have talked with the relatives of the Bulgarians killed in Vardar Macedonia. They – our enslaved brothers, are shocked by the silence of the Bulgarian state and ask why Bulgaria keeps silent and acts as if it is unaware of the around 30,000 Bulgarians killed there,” Mladenov said further.
    Is there any doubt about these maggots?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

You might as well call bulgaria a totaliarien state the way it carries on in certain respects.
      Even their own people are realising what a bunch of selfilsh nazis they really are.They don't care for minorities or real democracy or about rights it's all a big joke.Basically if they win political power its a stamp of approval to do anything.
      Last edited by George S.; 01-09-2013, 05:18 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

This was the speech from the MPO convention last year:

macedonian.org/joomla/images/stories/conv2012/todorov_conv2012%20speech.pdf

In it there are many pro-Bulgarian stances, claims that United Macedonians of Canada was funded my the Soviet Union, and some other BS, but the part I found interesting was when they mentioned that Macedonian ambassadors in Washington are guests at the MPO conventions. WTF? Are Macedonians ambassadors annually attending their events???

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

If they represent the Macedonian government, by default they would be anti-Macedonian anyway. Makes sense.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Новинарот Саша Узунов од Мелбурн направи истражување во архивите на Австралија каде што пронајде историско писмо од МПО врачено до австралиската амбасада во САД со барање Австралија да изврши притисок врз Грција да не бараат од „Бугарите во Грчка Македонија“ да се откажуваат од својот јазик и култура кои ги имале еден век! Документите се достапни на www.naa.gov.au и секој заинтересиран за вистината на активностите на иселениците од Македонија нека истражуваат....
            DISINFORMACIJA SO MAKEDONSKATA KAUZA?

Vo 1960 godina cetvorica clenovi od Centralniot Komitet na Amerikanskata organizacija taka narecena "MPO (Makedonski Patriotska Organizacija)" mu v'raci edna "cudno" pismo do Avstraliskata Ambasada vo SAD (United States) kade sto vo pismoto kazuva za losata sostojba na "Bugarite vo Grcka Makedonija."

Pobarale od Avstralija da mu stavi pritisok za Grcija da ne gi "nateruva bugarite vo Makedonija da se odkazat od svoj eden-vek star jazik i kultura."

Isto taka cudesno, sto prestavnicite na MPO ne pobarale da licno razgovarat so ambasadorot Howard Beale. Go ostavija pismoto is si zaminaja... izvor: Nacionalnata arhiva na Avstralija. www.naa.gov.au

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              This was the speech from the MPO convention last year:

macedonian.org/joomla/images/stories/conv2012/todorov_conv2012%20speech.pdf

In it there are many pro-Bulgarian stances, claims that United Macedonians of Canada was funded my the Soviet Union, and some other BS, but the part I found interesting was when they mentioned that Macedonian ambassadors in Washington are guests at the MPO conventions. WTF? Are Macedonians ambassadors annually attending their events???
              I have no doubt that they do. There is a strong pro-Bulgarian element in Macedonia and many of them are in DPMNE.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                There is a strong pro-Bulgarian element in Macedonia and many of them are in DPMNE.
                Among certain sellout politicians and individuals perhaps, but not the general population.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Among certain sellout politicians and individuals perhaps, but not the general population.
                  I was referring to a section of the party membership.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Anti-MPO Website

Sorry if this has already been posted, but its an interesting read:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedon...c_Organization
                      MPO local chapter "Alexander the Great" of Lorain, Ohio, founded in 1924

How about that. The MPO was established in 1922 and only 2 years later they have established a local chapter named 'Alexander the Great'. This must have been before bulgarophile propaganda fully infested this organisation.
                      I notice that the "Alexander the Great" chapter is no longer listed in the wikipedia link for the MPO. It only lists current chapters. Does anybody know if this chapter was closed or renamed? Here is something more on them:

Дури и организацијата на МПО (еден вид наследници на ВМРО на Ванчо Михајлов) во градот Лорејн (САД), формирана во март 1924 година, го носела името “Александар Вели*ки” и имала свое знаме на кое биле прикажани името и ликот на овој наш славен цар. На Собра*нието на оваа организација зборувал и тогашниот секретар на МПО, Михаил Николов. Претсе*дател на оваа органи*зација бил Никола Ме*ла*нов од Костурско, а во рако*водството бил и Трајче Вангелов (исто така од Костурско), додека секретар бил Иван Томев од с. Брајчино (Преспанско). Мнозинството членови на оваа организација биле Маке*донци од преспанските села.
                      I also found this interesting, but unfortunately the link [8] is inactive:
                      However on the 2009 convention of MPO, the past president of the Central Committee A. Alusheff illegally expelled MPO "Switzerland of the Balkans" from the MPO for pro-Bulgarian bias.[8] Once Alusheff's mandate expired, the new Central Committee reinstated MPO "Switzerland of the Balkans" asking the chapter to continue its work on restoring the MPO’s historical roots.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

The MPO a few years ago tried to revive their organisation and distance themselves from their pro Bulgarian orientations.

From memory it was Andrea Alusheff who was president and even expelled MPO - Switzerland of the Balkans from MPO.

Looking at MPO now, the website has gone back 10-20 years and the links and content on that website are looking more Pro Bulgarian than ever.
                        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Any update on this lot?
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

MPO in 1925: Macedonians are Peace Lovers, Bulgarians are Troublemakers

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                              • Apr 2014

Oh how times have changed
                              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

MPO as an organization, from its inception until perhaps today is an organization which aims and works to promote/protect the Bulgarian ethnic character of the Macedonian population - at the same time, they were and are supporters & promoters of an independent Macedonian republic.

For example, the following was published in Toronto, in 1960 by the Co-ordinating Committee of the Youth Sections with the Macedonian Patriotic Organizations of the United States and Canada.

As we can see, the posted article comes from and was written by The Globe; what is interesting is that Bulgarians are hardly mentioned, if at all, in the article itself. It is obvious on the other hand that the Serbians are portrayed as the bad guys and oppressors of Macedonians.

Comment

Working...
                                X