X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Slavche Tanevski

Time for a feel good story. This guy is a legend. Great to see a Macedonian at the top of his game and being one of the best car designers in the world! A handsome rooster as well.

Slavche Tanevski's signature underpins Mercedes-Benz Models GLC Coupe and Concept EQA, after six proud years of working for the automobile giant. Slavche spoke with SBS about his design work, but also about the challenges and changes that are the future of the automobile industry.

Nice radio interview here.

He designed the Mercedes GLC. My wife drives an AMG version of one of these. It made my day to learn a Macedonian designed it!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Momce Makedonce
    • Jul 2012

I found this really interesting when I found out! Good to see a Macedonian who was born and grew up in Macedonia make it high up in a brand like Mercedes. Maybe I`ll have to buy one to support Slavche... one day
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• JPMKD
      • Mar 2016

I see he's even giving the Macedonian secret code signal with his left hand.
      Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        This guy is a legend. Great to see a Macedonian at the top of his game and being one of the best car designers in the world!
        Not just a good designer, but also a good Macedonian from the looks of it, here is what he recently stated on his FB page:
        Ги замолувам сите владини институции кои во името содржат “северна” (а не се од Северна Ирска и Северна Кореја) во никој случај да не ги користат моето име и дело за било какви цели. Не постоите за мене и јас не постојам за вас. Чао пријатно! Македонци, се надевам ќе го следите мојот пример! Споделете! #Македонија #бојкотирам #блокирам #брц #Macedonia #forever
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Even more of a top bloke.
          Brilliant.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

They do exist!

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              They do exist!
              Outside of Macedonia only it would seem.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

I was thinking the same...

What the fuck is wrong with those people in Macedonia...what about the latest statement by the CIA operative Dimitrov when he claimed that the language spoken in Egejska has nothing to do with the language in the Republic...in any normal country Dimitrov would have been lynched but not even a fart of disgust or protest from the damned in the north....

Each day only horror stories come out of that place, a fucken perpetual embarrassment that would make death by a thousand cuts an erotic pleasure.
                Last edited by Phoenix; 03-12-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Karposh
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  What the fuck is wrong with those people in Macedonia...what about the latest statement by the CIA operative Dimitrov when he claimed that the language spoken in Egejska has nothing to do with the language in the Republic...in any normal country Dimitrov would have been lynched but not even a fart of disgust or protest from the damned in the north....
                  That's because the good citizens of the north know Dimitrov is only saying that to please the Greeks...They know that deep down in his heart he doesn't really mean it and that his own dad spoke the same Macedonian language when he fled Greece This is diplomatic mastery at the highest level that only Zaev's camp can deliver.

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

Oh, and for anyone that missed Dimtrov's comments on the language spoken by Aegean Macedonians:

Greece’s Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Sia Anagnostopoulou following the meetings in Skopje thanked Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov who...

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

Historically it seems like it was always that way. Certainly much worse now.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Each day only horror stories come out of that place, a fucken perpetual embarrassment that would make death by a thousand cuts an erotic pleasure.
                        My experience in the Orwellian Republic is that everyone miraculously is pure Greek as soon as you cross the border. Therefore the people from there must be different.

It is so easy to hate people like Dimitrov (as opposed to vote for them).
                        Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                        X