X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomche Makedonche
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    Even for losers of wars there hasn't been such a lopsided and one-sided agreement. We are truly pathetic.
    No, apparently this is what it means to be European...
    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The pitiful Punchdrunkadonians will take just about anything thrown at them now. It's Europe, it's the vibe of it.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

I love all the buzz words, specifically around the ones about making the right decisions for future generations. The last time I checked we are a very small nation which is demographically dying. I fail to see how a people who fails to have any morals, values, principles, intelligence and doesn’t breed expect to have any decent future.

I don’t know anymore..

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

As am I. I was one of those who thought that having Zaev screw things up would build a stronger sense of Macedonianism. Is there even such a thing any more?

Sorry Vic that was a very suicidal thought process. Like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Pol Pot they galvanised the people into self destruction through total war. The difference is these nations survived through total war, we will dissapear without a single shot fired.

Politics aside it’s obvious that the ZZ is mentally ill.

Comment

• JPMKD
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            This is all so absurd. I'm so embarrassed to be macedonian.
            I'm getting there. And to think my dumb ass was stoked to be able to order two decent looking old flags the other day.....they even had the correct blue and yellow center. Now WTF do I do with it????We look like such malleable eastern European cromags.

As am I. I was one of those who thought that having Zaev screw things up would build a stronger sense of Macedonianism. Is there even such a thing any more?
            Yes, it's alive and well in northern Greece.....by Greeks. Not being a smart ass. I just think that the Greeks have the appearance of more overt "righteous anger" than most people in the republic as far as I can tell. Maybe it's the Euro carrot is swaying people, which is less likely happen than NATO. They just seem to give a shit more and/or market themselves better.

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
            This is the first time I've seen this publicly stated anywhere, it basically means that the show isn't over, even after implementing the Prespa Agreement
            No, not at all. I think it was always clear they had a say in certain things even after. Something else about naming products "made in Macedonia". I also believe there's essentially a no diaspora thing or doadpora is any of the several that live there or some shit. It diminishes it somehow. other things too. I swear I read it on this site when some one posted art of the agreement.

Even for losers of wars there hasn't been such a lopsided and one-sided agreement. We are truly pathetic.
            Right, because then Bulgaria can use The Friendship Treaty to get get other concessions or block EU or NATO.
            Last edited by JPMKD; 09-22-2018, 07:45 PM. Reason: spelling
            Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Every avenue to stop this has been exhausted. All that is left is for a minority uprising and essentially ruling through dictatorship. Once you get to that stage, what is the point of it all anyway?

This moral and metal rot is like a cancer, one that has spread so far that the host body is no longer viable. I think we have gone well past the point of no return.

We no longer have a country, we no longer have an identity, a history, a future, and we no longer have a Narod.

In a few decades the Macedonian people will be nothing but the ramblings of a few old farts of our generation, telling their grand kids about how there was once a country and a people called Macedonians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                In a few decades the Macedonian people will be nothing but the ramblings of a few old farts of our generation, telling their grand kids about how there was once a country and a people called Macedonians.
                That was our grandfathers. We're still waiting for a country.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

Kammenos: Macedonians need to understand that they are Bulgarians

URL:

Коалициониот партнер во грчката влада и министер за одбрана на Грција, Панос Каменос, во интервјуто за ТВ Антена, уште еднаш го повтори она што го кажа и на прес-конференцијата во Солун минатата седмица дека на американските сенатори со кои се сретнал им објаснил дека Македонија била дел од планот на Тито и на Југославија за излез на море и додал дека во регионот „била пролеана крв”.

– И сега доаѓаат да им кажат на победниците дека ќе треба да помине ставот на поразените. И на крајот на краиштата чекаа 25 години да се реши прашањето, нека чекаат 35. И нека сфатат скопјаните, кои и што се? Тие се Бугари-Словени кои го имаат формирано ВМРО, Албанци кои се обидуваат да земат и тие еден дел од Скопје и говорат за Голема Албанија и некои Срби, рече Каменос, пренесе МИА.

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

touché

Somehow we have managed to end up with even less than we had then.

That was our grandfathers. We're still waiting for a country.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                      Kammenos: Macedonians need to understand that they are Bulgarians.
                      Then Greece needs to compensate Bulgaria for the theft. This kind of priceless bullshit should be a red flag to the Macedonian bulls. Instead, they keep on accepting. Pathetic.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Pretty soon we will all be just people from a region. Whats worse is that the name Macedonia and Macedonian will live on, but it wont be associated with us or our history.

Originally posted by nushevski77
                        what makes me sad is that ethnically I'm an Aegean Macedonian and I never felt that I had an identity; always told i'm greek, my last name isn't even Macedonian anymore, I fell like I don't even belong to anything. So now that rep. of Macedonian looks likes it will disappear into history I fell like I having nothing left to hold onto. What am I now just a person from a region? because thats how I feel.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I hope the boycotters get off their arses and attend the voting booths to actively declare their disgust. They don't have to vote, but they should be publicly vocal at the coalface.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

When we urged these groups to encourage their followers to be out their on the streets we got this:

"they might send the police, they might beat us"

I said if they hit you, you hit them back. Who am I kidding.

I hope the boycotters get off their arses and attend the voting booths to actively declare their disgust. They don't have to vote, but they should be publicly vocal at the coalface.

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nushevski77
                              I don't know what to say its just too sad and horrible. My baba was watching cnn and she told me that they said that the Russians are interfering in the vote by telling people to boycott it.
                              How are the Russians doing that without having a grasp of knowing the Macedonian language?

Seems to me the US blames everything on Russia these days.
                              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

The interior / Police minister Oliver Spasovski came out threatening to jail anyone who promotes/tries to influence people to boycott.

Reminds me of the radical left and their "My view is the only view" mentality
                                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

Working...
                                X