Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 08-09-2018, 09:47 PM   #11
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nushevski77 View Post
Wait whats happening?
http://macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9014
Old 08-10-2018, 05:19 AM   #12
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

As Risto alluded to, in the Prespa Agreement and Friendship Treaty, Macedonia essentially pledged to abandon all support for the Macedonian minorities in Greece and Bulgaria.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:32 AM   #13
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Correct me if I’m wrong, but all these agreements are abandoning Macedonians not only in Egaj and Prin but Vardar too..
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:17 AM   #14
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
Correct me if Iím wrong, but all these agreements are abandoning Macedonians not only in Egaj and Prin but Vardar too..
In other words...all these agreements are abandoning Macedonians everywhere and that includes us in the diaspora.

It's amazing that those SDSM CUNTS and their supporters continue to sell this as the prize of the century...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote