Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Not one Macedonian ever assimilated because they had a choice. All have been pressured either physically, mentally, economically or a combination of these.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Giorikas
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Not one Macedonian ever assimilated because they had a choice. All have been pressured either physically, mentally, economically or a combination of these.
      Do you know all of them ? Have you ever lived in Greece or in Macedonia ?

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
        Since the Greek state does not recognize you as non-Greek, the answer is yes.
        So me being a native Macedonian and a Greek citizen cannot access an interpretor in my native langauge, because my ethnic heritage is not recognized ?

Am I right in saying that modern Greece is a backward, racist shit hole of a society ?

Comment

• Giorikas
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
          So me being a native Macedonian and a Greek citizen cannot access an interpretor in my native langauge, because my ethnic heritage is not recognized ?

Am I right in saying that modern Greece is a backward, racist shit hole of a society ?
          I think your country is stuck with an accord on the matter of minorities that the US imposed on you. You would be happy to get of that and not to be as multi-cultural as you were forced to become. I'm sure most of you wouldn't hesitate to implement the Greek model. You would be happy to tell your Albanian minority that there is only 1 valid official language. Not 2. In fact, your diaspora people would be the first ones to open a bottle of champagne if that would happen one day.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
            Do you know all of them ? Have you ever lived in Greece or in Macedonia ?
            I understand the very common themes very well.
            You give the impression it is not true, then you say Macedonia wishes it was as stupidly arrogant as the Greeks. No worries mate.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

so now our wannabbe posters also know what most macedonians really feel and how they think, its absurd reading their shit. lets see how macedonians would identify if there was no pressure or reprisals in another words real freedom in fascist wannabbeland.

Comment

Working...
              X