Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

After all that I still don't get it. Anarchists? Where were they until now? Why are they blowing up banks? Why is Papandreou involved?

Doesn't make sense to me.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• TerraNova
      Banned
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
      After all that I still don't get it. Anarchists? Where were they until now?
      If you were in Greece,you would see them.
      Why are they blowing up banks?
      Why an anarchist is against McDonalds ,Banks and Police???
      !!!
      Why is Papandreou involved?
      Is he?!!??

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        After all that I still don't get it. Anarchists? Where were they until now? Why are they blowing up banks? Why is Papandreou involved?

Doesn't make sense to me.
        The neighborhood where the teenager was killed, is a hotbed of anarchists. The police have clashes with these anarchists DAILY in this neighborhood for many years(its a low income area). Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. The anarchists are against the state and any form of government whatsoever. In other words, they will attack,burn,loot any establishment, be it bank or Mcdonalds.
        In my opinion, these are young punks(poor as well), who have nothing better to do than riot in the name of anarchy. Protesting is one thing, this is a disgrace...
        The sad thing is that the cops are so restrained by the government, and by popular opinion, that they cannot deal with the problem with proper force. Any act of bringing the army or extreme police force, will be seen as a junta by the citizens, and would sipral the country into even worse riots. Its a very delicate situation when dealing with protesters in Greece. This has gone way beyond protesting in my opinion however...

As for Papandreou, other than releasing a statement of sorrow and condolences to the teens family, I dont know how hes involved either. Surely he will use this as to attack on the current govnmnt next elections though,,,,
        Last edited by Spartan; 12-10-2008, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X