Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

I know the guy is still relatively unheard of, but his scholar background and hence proper understanding of Macedonian history will score him many points. As one who has dedicated a good part of his still young life to study, I find it hard to believe he will stay passive or quiet if some Greek reporter or politician tries to negate our identity, if anything, Ivanov will hit back nicely, using all evidence at his disposal and in his knowledge.

The President of Macedonia must be a patriot and have a good understanding of our history and the Macedonian truth.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      I know the guy is still relatively unheard of, but his scholar background and hence proper understanding of Macedonian history will score him many points. As one who has dedicated a good part of his still young life to study, I find it hard to believe he will stay passive or quiet if some Greek reporter or politician tries to negate our identity, if anything, Ivanov will hit back nicely, using all evidence at his disposal and in his knowledge.

The President of Macedonia must be a patriot and have a good understanding of our history and the Macedonian truth.
      AMIN

and therefore GJORGJI IVANOV is the ideal candidate

1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Кој е Ѓорге Иванов?

Од професорската катедра во претседателскиот кабинет. Ваков чекор веројатно посакува секој успешен интелектуалец. Ако до вчера професорот на Правниот факултет Ѓорге Иванов беше вистинското изненадување за јавноста, од денес тој е најсериозниот кандидат за наследник на фотелјата на Бранко Црвенковски.

Поддржувачите на Иванов, надвор од политиката, велат дека тој е вистинскиот човек во овие турбулентни времиња, човек што не бил обременет со политика и нема никакви хипотеки зад себе и човек што го достигнал врвот на својата професорска и универзитетска кариера.

Роден е на 2 мај 1960 година во Валандово , каде што завршил основно и средно училиште. По националност е Македонец, со постојано место на живење во Скопје. Дипломирал на Факултетот за правни науки на универзитетот „Кирил и Методиј“ во 1982 година. Во 1994 година добил магистерско звање на тема „Цивилно општество - стара тема нови контрадикции“, а во 1998 година и титулата доктор на политички науки. Неговата докторска дисертација била насловена „Демократијата во поделените општества“, со посебен осврт на Република Македонија. Во графата за неговото професионално искуство пишува дека работел како уредник на третата програма на Радио Скопје, како асистент и подоцна професор на Правниот факултет во Скопје. Како негови области се споменуваат Политичката теорија, Политичката филозофија и Правната информатика. Од 1999 до 2000 година бил предавач и на магистерските студии на Универзитетот во Атина.

Од 2000 година е член на Советот на директори на европските постдипломски студии за демократија и човекови права на универзитетот во Болоња и координатор на курсот за демократија што се изведува на универзитетот во Сараево.

Во биографијата на Иванов стои и дека бил основач и претседател на две невладини организации - Македонскиот правен истражувачки центар и Институтот за демократија, солидарност и цивилно општество. Бил извршен директор и на фондацијата „Киро Глигоров“.

Има издадено неколку книги, голем број публикации и бил раководител на многубројни проекти.

Објаснувајќи ги причините за својата кандидатурата, професорот Иванов ќе рече дека бил избран на интерна анкета во партијата, а го предложиле неговите поранешни студенти. На 22 март Иванов ја очекува поддршката и од нивните родители, браќа, соседи, пријатели. Со еден збор, од сите. Со неговата кандидатура партијата на власт се надева на обединување на граѓаните и сите етнички групи зад една личност.

1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
          SoM, I was reading about British and European attitudes to the issue of minorities in the balkans, particularly after 1919, and while Europe recognizes that the Macedonians are a separate ethnic group the official policy of the E.U (now) is to do everything necessary to make the Macedonians assimilate, so they never ask for their land back, ever. They want the Macedonians to disappear - that is what is behind all this denial. It's not personal, its just that they feel Macedonian rights are a destabilizing factor in the region (rather than the solution), plus they don't want anyone pointing the finger at them for what they did to Macedonia.
          You are so wright man, i totaly agree with you!
          Oh the name is Georgija - George, and i suprt him to!
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
          - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

Not yet,squips are blocking it,i think in 2012 all of them will be alowed to vote,EU CAN and AUS will have present member in parlament!
            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Perhaps one of the most insightful, and most patriotic things I've ever heard anyone say about Macedonia ....

It went something like this:

Macedonia didn't have a treasury, in the sense that a nation state has a treasury; it had enormous spiritual wealth, and our neighbors have been stealing from our spiritual wealth

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Can someone shed some light for me on the term "Bela Makedonija", i.e., what it refers to because I have heard it used before ?

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

It's meant to be Belomorska Makedonija, because of the "Belo More" (the Aegean)

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Oh, Nice !!

Bela Makedonija, I like it.

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

Can somebody enlighten me ..?

Was there any coastal settlement inhabited by ethnic Macedonians...?

I bet ethnic Macedonians were dying without ever seeing the sea in the past.

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

Please, someone, step on this fucking cockroach.

I could go on saying how you know the answer to your own question, etc, but I won't. You're nothing but a snivelling, apologetic little lajno who offers nothing but lies and propaganda for a reason I can't quite comprehend. You fucked off once. Fuck off again and don't come back. Piece of shit. You're the kind of fuckwit that needs to be taken outside and beaten to a pulp over and over and over.
                        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                          Can somebody enlighten me ..?

Was there any coastal settlement inhabited by ethnic Macedonians...?

I bet ethnic Macedonians were dying without ever seeing the sea in the past.
                          Ummm, my Grandfather, Bog da go prosti, could make the best fishing nets available. He certainly spent some time by the sea.

But TN, you are right, the coastal areas were pretty much the limit of Greek penetration into Macedonia. By Greek, I mean language that has a connection to the modern idiom you speak.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TerraNova
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Ummm, my Grandfather, Bog da go prosti, could make the best fishing nets available. He certainly spent some time by the sea.
                            Fishing nets?
                            At which lake was he fishing?

ps-Bog is God isn't? (it's the same as in Polish) "God rest him ?"

Comment

Working...
                            X