Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Abe ne se karajte bez veze, Grcite ke se radvat. Dobro idi sega za sega..

Ne se nervirajte tolku ebago.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Mickey, the only one that has talked 'shit' here is you. You are the one who dashed into this forum like some madman with all sorts of wild statements that you weren't prepared to corroborate. And still, you haven't corroborated. That would classify you as one who talks 'shit', wouldn't you say?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Hey SoM, did Mickey PM you his phone number...I can give it to you if you ever need it...not sure if anyone will be on the end of it though...
        I think he did, not sure, didn't really pay attention to his PM's, and can't really be bothered checking them now.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Julie, RTG, Bill, Phoneix, SOTS:

Together, united, all five of you don't have a spine between you. How does that feel?

The difference between a real Macedonian:

"I heard your call to arms, Macedonian is behind you my friend, anytime 24 hours."

A chest beater / keyboard warrior in Australia:

this is an email I sent to david Ridgeway , liberal MP today called my dad with joy early this morning to let him know of the EU decision for open visa for Macedonia coming into effect Dec 19, a celebration for Macedonians worldwide. My elation turned to dismay when I obtained a recount of the events of

Between the 5 of you, you haven't even been able to translate one simple article or raise a hand to assist.

Are you 5, the board members of the new MTO worldwide movement? Or God help us, are there more that share your destructive pack mentality?

Hang your heads in shame. You are all a joke to the cause.

As Osiris put it: "he has been one of our finest online soldiers"

...It is painfully ovbious and it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt during this campaign, that the vocal members on this forum who have done nothing but either attack me or sit back and watch, are and will be keyboard warriors to the day they die.

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Mickey, the only one that has talked 'shit' here is you. You are the one who dashed into this forum like some madman with all sorts of wild statements that you weren't prepared to corroborate. And still, you haven't corroborated. That would classify you as one who talks 'shit', wouldn't you say?

Not at all.

When the media stage of the campaign is through in a week or so, I'll post a run down of what took place, what was positive, what was negative etc.. etc..

I will do so, so that some lessons can be learned, not to prove something to you or others. In my books you along with others will forever be a destructive voice to the cause.

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Here's an light globe idea?!!?!?!?!

Instead of attcking me, why don't you South Australians on here go down to Gaganis Brothers and attack them for handing out pamphlets of anti Maceonian propaganda to all their customers?!

Or call them to discuss 83465766.

Or is being active out there in the real world and in the public too confronting for you and too disconnected with your online BS?

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                Julie, RTG, Bill, Phoneix, SOTS:

Together, united, all five of you don't have a spine between you. How does that feel?

The difference between a real Macedonian:

"I heard your call to arms, Macedonian is behind you my friend, anytime 24 hours."

A chest beater / keyboard warrior in Australia:

this is an email I sent to david Ridgeway , liberal MP today called my dad with joy early this morning to let him know of the EU decision for open visa for Macedonia coming into effect Dec 19, a celebration for Macedonians worldwide. My elation turned to dismay when I obtained a recount of the events of

Between the 5 of you, you haven't even been able to translate one simple article or raise a hand to assist.

Are you 5, the board members of the new MTO worldwide movement? Or God help us, are there more that share your destructive pack mentality?

Hang your heads in shame. You are all a joke to the cause.

As Osiris put it: "he has been one of our finest online soldiers"

...It is painfully ovbious and it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt during this campaign, that the vocal members on this forum who have done nothing but either attack me or sit back and watch, are and will be keyboard warriors to the day they die.
                We thought we will leave it up to you BAT MAN

But get your facts right. I personaly gave you advice on your thread when you wanted us to do your hard work by translating something repetetive for you take credit and make love to your self.
                I am sory but my Macedonian is not up to scratch otherwise i would of asisted. I also did send a thank you email as you sugested to this so called feel good magazine friend of yours. I did what i could.
                Last edited by Bill77; 02-17-2010, 08:03 PM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

There shouldnt be such vanity and animosity among us.

I highly discourage this kind of personal discreditation.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                    There shouldnt be such vanity and animosity among us.

I highly discourage this kind of personal discreditation.
                    i apoligise to all especialy MP. it was uncalled for by me. i will delete my last post.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77
                      MP, there is no dought you are putting in for the Macedonian cause.

Just don't come here and masterbate your self over it.

Oh yes, that's right! I forget that I'm on an ego trip and have nothing better to do, then to postpone a business trip and work night and day for a week and a half now to get this moving.

I stepped up to the task, simply because Australian officials chose not to act on the matter.

I came here to drum support and get the wider community vocal on the matter, as strength is generally found in numbers and to keep you all updated on the matter as per request.

What I received was just as bad if not worse than any greek attitute I have ever encountered and a tear down to boot!

The one thing that has come out of these attacks, is that the true colours of community members have surfaced and it's disgusting, repulsive, sickening, ghastly, filthy, nauseating and resembles not one slight fraction of a Macedonian spirit or attitude.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Dobro be majku mu, do koga ke si gi merite?

Ajde ostavete gi suetite nastrana i sekoj neka si ja gleda svojata rabota.
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

The one thing that has come out of these attacks, is that the true colours of community members have surfaced and it's disgusting, repulsive, sickening, ghastly, filthy, nauseating and resembles not one slight fraction of a Macedonian spirit or attitude.
                          I am quite sure you have seen Bill's apology for what its worth.
                          I think all communities have divisive elements and see a huge need for a singular focus as inspiration for many pronged attacks. The Macedonian Cause is an excellent reference for the non-negotiables in these attacks. In your instance MP_MK, you have given the impression that every initiative has been somehow facilitated by yourself. It is a lovely thought to have all Macedonians cradled by an omnipresent defender of all Macedonians. But the simple reality is that many people have been onto this matter in many capacities and you appear to be one of them. Great stuff, carry on. But please don't ride on the coat tails of other people's fine work.

Perhaps I am indeed a lesser Macedonian for not translating those oft repeated articles from Macedonia. But you could have done that too, then you could have forwarded the translated articles to somewhere really important.

Nevertheless, I personally am interested in the Macedonian Spirit. You have suggested we don't have it ... can you please define it MP_MK?

While you are at it, can you please let us know your thoughts on the UMD specifically in relation to their ideology?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Oh yes, that's right! I forget that I'm on an ego trip and have nothing better to do, then to postpone a business trip and work night and day for a week and a half now to get this moving.

I stepped up to the task, simply because Australian officials chose not to act on the matter.

I came here to drum support and get the wider community vocal on the matter, as strength is generally found in numbers and to keep you all updated on the matter as per request.

What I received was just as bad if not worse than any greek attitute I have ever encountered and a tear down to boot!

MP_MK I'm not sure where your coming from.

Did you realize that UMD squandered (Blew out of the Water more like it) a glorious opportunity to have a small group (about a dozen) young, highly trained and educated Macedonians to their cause in the nations capital?

The reason why these young Macedonians did not sign up was because they all have one thing in common - they have in their hearts and minds a list of non-negotiable items, beginning with the name and going down the list.

This FORUM is in some ways a media centre, a learning resource and a meeting place for many people. The fact that so many people who share the same values and beliefs can be in one place together - is a powerful step in the right direction and everything counts, no matter how small it might seem to be. All of us have contributed to our defence in our communities in some way shape or form. But the "your not doing enough" or "all you do is spend time on the internet" ...etc is missing the point. If an organization made up of 5 people who shared a commoon list of non-negotiables was started tommorrow - it would be bigger than any diaspora organization in terms of membership in no time at all.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

ни треба конструктивна дискусија помеѓу нас не camo аргументи

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I am quite sure you have seen Bill's apology for what its worth.
                                I think all communities have divisive elements and see a huge need for a singular focus as inspiration for many pronged attacks. The Macedonian Cause is an excellent reference for the non-negotiables in these attacks. In your instance MP_MK, you have given the impression that every initiative has been somehow facilitated by yourself. It is a lovely thought to have all Macedonians cradled by an omnipresent defender of all Macedonians. But the simple reality is that many people have been onto this matter in many capacities and you appear to be one of them. Great stuff, carry on. But please don't ride on the coat tails of other people's fine work.

Perhaps I am indeed a lesser Macedonian for not translating those oft repeated articles from Macedonia. But you could have done that too, then you could have forwarded the translated articles to somewhere really important.

Nevertheless, I personally am interested in the Macedonian Spirit. You have suggested we don't have it ... can you please define it MP_MK?

While you are at it, can you please let us know your thoughts on the UMD specifically in relation to their ideology?

RTG, I formed an "A Team" of personal connections to deal with this matter on an interntaional level as well as national. You were chimed into the email list 2 or 3 emails into the assult. You saw all of the names in the group I had formad (except for MK Gov representative email addresses, as their emails are not public information). I can tell you that only 2 people from that list acted on this matter, the others stepped back and watched.

Furthermore, when Australian Media such as: SBS & A Current Affair, contacted those key Australian official representatives on the list, those representatives chose to bounce the enquiry back onto the Embassy. The Embassy had and still have no clue to the ongoings regarding this matter. The disorganization is something that I will touch on, when I write the overview. The disorg is stupidly pathetic and I am referring to the disorg on the highest level of Australian Macedonian officials.

We lost 2 opportunities (once the segments had already been compiled) because officials would not comment on the matter and make confirmations. The initial opportunity / interview with Today Tonight was lost because the TT legal team weighed in on the matter and advised the producers not to run the story becasuse Rann was suing them at that point. They have since settled the legal dispute and the Producer in Charge advised me yesterday that they will do something with the story at some point, but at this stage have rulled out the original interview and can not indicate what they will do and when.

ABC advised me on Tuesday that they will screen the story Tuesday night or Wednesday night, neither happened and when I sent a text to the Producer late last night asking why nothing went to air, her reply was "I have not been able to get confirmation on key points of the story from the contacts you gave me both from within Australia and within the Macedonian Government (spokesman), the Australian Embassy have been no help either" ...She is working on it further today and will confirm this afternoon.

Something we know already-
                                Make NO mistake that the Australian Media do not care about the Macedonians, this is largely because (and from the words of a two of the producers I spoke to) "Macedonians in Australia are not vocal enough, if this was the Indians or Greeks, there would be an immediate reaction and burning cars in the streets, if that was the case, we would be all over it".

Regarding the opposition party- they were immediately excited on the matter, now 6 days after my meeting with the opposition leader in SA and Abott on the phone during the meeting they have gone cold. I have concluded that they also do not want to offend the greeks and will rely on their votes too. From speaking to the Opposition leader in SA and meeting with her, she has handballed me to her assistant and she has made it clear they have lost interest, but I hold hope if and when the MK Gov come out and make an official statement removing the MK vote on AU's UN seat they will tune back into it.

The above are just a few of the hurdles, i will outline in more detail in the overview.

All is not lost. I still trust ABC will run the story and SBS will come back to the table, TT will also at one point or another run the story. IF the MK gov come out and officially take a strong line on the matter and say "WE REMOVE OUR VOTE FOR AUSTRALIA'S BID FOR THE UN SECURTY COUNSIL SEAT" Then all news channels are on standby and will run the story from that angle- but again, make no mistake, they could not care less about the Macedonian cause, it would simply be an attack on Rann and his attack on P Ivanov.

The disorg, dis-unity and stupidity on the part of Macedonians in Australia, I have no doubt will seal our destiny as the underdog with no voice for decades to come IF UNLESS something unified is done.

In regards to UMD, as I have told you and others, I hold no strong positionon on the matter. I choose to accept that every org will make mistakes, however I choose to focus more so on the positives and strengths of orgs and offer support / assistance where possible

Who said there has to be one Diaspora voice? Of course there can be 2,3 or 4. BUT all these groups have to function as one kind of loose international partnership, otherwise we as Macedonian people will be forever stepped on, as demonstrated on a daily basis in Australia.
                                Last edited by MP_MK; 02-17-2010, 09:52 PM. Reason: they will tune back into it

Comment

Working...
                                X