Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

I haven't watched the video (yet), but in the interim I will take TM's word for it. If this is the case, then no statue of her should be built in Macedonia, nor should the Macedonian government pride itself on the fact that she was a product of Macedonian society.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

What good would a greater Albania have done for her? She was Christian and most Albanians are either Muslim or Atheist.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Niko if you go to "modern"albania you'll find 1 or two mosques in the entire country which means they areall catholics.We have more nosques in macedonia .Why becaus enver roger kicked out the muslims from albania after the secoind world war & they all went to serbia or macedonia.
        Last edited by George S.; 06-27-2011, 11:13 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Who the hell is Enver Roger? Lol. I think you mean Enver Hoxha

The population of Albania isn't all Catholic, nor is it a Catholic majority, except in certain northern regions of the country.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

The good old hitch. I have seen this a while ago... Horrific in its own way...
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Enver Roger, that was funny to read, was he related to the Jolly Roger perhaps?
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Mastika
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                She wasn't even a friend of Macedonia her birth country. Upon one of her visits to communist Albania she laid a wreath to a monument of Greater Albania.
                She wasn't much of an Albanian nationalist either, I can clearly member watching footage of Albanians protesting that she does not deserve to be recognised as an Albanian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                  She wasn't much of an Albanian nationalist either, I can clearly member watching footage of Albanians protesting that she does not deserve to be recognised as an Albanian.
                  I think you would really have to show us a source for this claim. Teresa was well loved in Albania.
                  Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Ljubanec
                    • Nov 2010

I hope Christopher Hitchens gets better. but Mother Teresa's main goal was to get into Athiest Albania and set up her church there. The price of admission was laying a wreath on a monument.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                      I hope Christopher Hitchens gets better. but Mother Teresa's main goal was to get into Athiest Albania and set up her church there. The price of admission was laying a wreath on a monument.
                      Can you provide some evidence that her price of admission to Albania was laying a wreath on the Greater Albania monument?
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

has she been made saint by pope paul(ratsinger)???
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Ljubanec
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          Can you provide some evidence that her price of admission to Albania was laying a wreath on the Greater Albania monument?
                          No, and I could care less. I posted this video 6 months ago here. I watched the whole documentary and I could conclude that her reason for being was to get money to the Catholic Church and new converts to the church.

The fact that she did this was not remembered or known by a lot of our neighbors, yet it is good that we post this so they will know what a fine Albanian patriot she was.....
                          Last edited by Ljubanec; 06-28-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

well ljubanec that put's a different ring to it maybe skopje should not put anything of her up.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                              .......yet it is good that we post this so they will know what a fine Albanian patriot she was.....
                              Likewise good to know what a fine Macedonian patriot she was (not). Laying a wreath on a concept that envisions a large part of our independent country being seperated (again) is anti-Macedonian. Period. If anybody can tell me what good she has done for Macedonia or the citizens of Macedonia, I would be interested to know. I suppose there can be a similar argument made against the Mustafa Kemal statue also, but not sure if it would hold the same weight. Personally, these recent discussions relating to the statues have been beneficial as they made me take a closer look and reconsider some things.

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

Anybody that is willing to spend their lives in the slums of India to help the sick and needy is a Saint in my opinion. Now regarding politcal matters and what country she should be honored is a different story.

Comment

Working...
                                X