Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-11-2019, 07:44 PM   #2051
sydney

sydney is on a distinguished road

Spot on Gocka. The people there are experts on everything and know-it-alls. The truth is they’re an apathetic bunch of bludgers that know fuck all.
sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:49 PM   #2052
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

I totally agree they are a useless lot from the ground up.

Like John Lennon’s song imagine. The lyrics goes what if their were no religion or heaven, what if their was no countries to die or kill for. Alot like what’s happening in FYROM and the west. Great in theory, though the writer of that song was a lunatic on hallucination drugs.

Dead and dying race they are with no self love or respect or morals.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:53 PM   #2053
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

When will North Macedonia celebrate its independence day: September 8 or January 11?
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:15 PM   #2054
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

When done to the lad.. yes stramota. I personally will never ever again affiliate myself with this place.

https://sitel.com.mk/stoilov-sram-da-ni-e-na-site
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:00 PM   #2055
sydney

sydney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsinad View Post
When will North Macedonia celebrate its independence day: September 8 or January 11?
Sorry mate that’s not for NMK to determine. They’ll need to check with Greece and then the Albanian parties and perhaps Bulgaria and I’m sure a consensus will be reached. In the meantime, the people won’t care because the weather forecast says it’s raining prosperity.
sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:49 PM   #2056
Karposh

Karposh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
When done to the lad.. yes stramota. I personally will never ever again affiliate myself with this place.

https://sitel.com.mk/stoilov-sram-da-ni-e-na-site
I love this guy. If only more people in the republic were more like him. He got absolutely crucified in the media recently when he walked off in protest (and in disgust) at a recent sports presentation ceremony after one of the awarded recipients opened his acceptance speech in the Albanian language.

http://meta.mk/en/criticism-of-stoja...nian-language/
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:01 AM   #2057
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney View Post
This is from the “patriot” Stojanche Angelov on Facebook:

“Напред кон ЕУ и НАТО!
МАКЕДОНЦИ, отсега натаму, покрај НАТО и ЕУ, кога ќе одиме на грчките плажи нема да бидеме Скопјани туку ќе бидеме МАКЕДОНЦИ кои зборуваат на МАКЕДОНСКИ ЈАЗИК.”
Naive idiot.
Too little too late you maggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I will now wait for Ivanov to send in the army (yeah right).
Were he a better Macedonian, perhaps. But that ship has sailed. It's a done deal. Fucking traitors the lot of them. I hope they all burn in hell.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:33 AM   #2058
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Were he a better Macedonian, perhaps. But that ship has sailed. It's a done deal. Fucking traitors the lot of them. I hope they all burn in hell.
I think now is precisely the right time for a night of long knives.

But the Fyromians wanted this. Let them eat cake.

Surprise prediction ... "amplified" promise of EU entry if North Macedonia allows muslim refugees from Germany and France to settle in empty Albanian regions. Naturally the muslims will be compensated to move there. Wait and see.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:34 AM   #2059
Rogi

Rogi is on a distinguished road

There's blame everywhere for this, but the people, the entire population, can be considered collaborators.

1.5 Million people, once known as Macedonians, now nameless, did nothing at all and let 80 people, nobody else, just 80 people, sell out Macedonia, without a complaint, a protest, a fist thrown, a rock hurled, a gun fired, a building burned or a traitor killed. 80 people sold out Macedonia and 1.5 Million people living there, who should care, did nothing at all, didn't even try to stop it.

At this point, it is a nation of traitors who sold everything to gain nothing.

Last edited by Rogi; 01-12-2019 at 03:37 AM.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:08 AM   #2060
Solun

Solun is on a distinguished road

[B]Greece wants changes in FYROM history books
[/b]
Greece has asked the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) to purge history schoolbooks in the neighboring Baklan country of revisionist and irredentist elements, including misleading maps and references to ancient Greek civilization, the Athens-Macedonian news agency reports.

The request was reportedly made during a recent meeting in Thessaloniki, in northern Greece, of a joint committee of experts tasked with discussing archaeological, historical and educational issues.

The committee was set up as Athens and Skopje reached an agreement on the name dispute signed last June. The deal still needs to be ratified by both parliaments.

Experts are expected to meet again later this month.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/236433/a...-history-books

Zaev will no doubt already be making space for the Panos Kamenos textbooks. In excess of 20000 people lie in unmarked mass graves in Northern Greece from the late 1940's just for the opportunity to be recognised as Macedonians who speak Macedonian. I will never forget that, even though the idea behind all of this is for nobody to know.
Solun is offline   Reply With Quote