X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stefan of Pelagonia
    • Oct 2016

The savior no one is talking about

I'm surprised that nobody on this forum is talking about Janko Bachev so I will fill you in.

Janko Bachev is the leader of the political party Edinstvena Makedonija (formerly NDM) and is currently the leader of the 30 patriotic organisations in the boycott campaign.
    Edinstvena Makedonija is the only serious nationalistic (patriotic) political party in the country, it's goals are:

-To abolish the framework agreement
    -To abolish the zaev-borisov agreement
    -To bring back the Macedonian flag
    -To demand rights for the Macedonians in the occupied territories
    -To withdraw the requests for NATO and EU memberships
    -To establish a strategic and military alliance with Russia
    -Macedonian membership in the Eurasian economic union
    -Long prison sentences or death sentences (if possible) for the Macedonian national traitors
    -Long prison sentences for the criminals of the Macedonian privatization
    -To take away passports from those who are a threat to the independence and sovereignty of the country
    -To bring our name back in the UN
    -To arrest all formerly amnestied albanian terrorists
    Etc. Etc.

The European commission warned both SDS and DP*NE about the growth of the party and now both of them are trying to give the party a bad name with all sorts of propaganda. Previously they tried to keep them in the dark but with EM becoming more popular now they resorted to writing ''fake news'' articles about them and bad-mouthing them on TV. It is apparent that they started fearing them now.

Bachev had meetings with Putin's party in Moscow and they have their full support.
    Alexander Dugin (leader of the Eurasian movement and advisor to Vladimir Putin) said: if a future Macedonian government (alluding to EM) asks Russia for military intervention in the country we will sacrifice Russian soldiers in brotherly Macedonia like we are in Syria.

In the last two months 10.000 DPMNE members switched to Edinstvena Makedonija and the trend is growing.
    I call for the diaspora to join the national movement and send SDS and DP*NE in history!

You can ask me anything I will try to give you the most accurate answear.
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

Stefan, when you say saviour I am not sure what that means.
    I applaud any organisation or movement that protects the Macedonian identity and cause both within or outside its borders.

From the points you mention I actually notice some other disturbing trends.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Please let's not start another personality cult around a "savior"...

Remember Ljubco Georgievski the savior?
      Remember Nikola Gruevski the savior?

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

For the excellent reasons Niko777 just stated, I too have watched this party from a distance and I don't think my skepticism is unjustified.
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

The fellow comes across as quite extreme. Frankly I don't think it is even necessary to be so extreme. Macedonia only needs a viable alternative that promotes sovereignty.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Interesting perspective here:

Janko Bachev is one of handful of Macedonian politicians (VMRO-NP) who has spoken the truth and publicly outed Government officials involved in treason since 2001. He was the first to speak out about 2001 conflict and the fact that the Macedonian Defense Ministry led by SDS at the time purposefully sacrificed Macedonian soldiers by giving coordinates of movement to OSCE via the German Embassy whose local staff was made up of the wives and relatives of SDS officials. Soldiers were sacrificed, ambushed so the SDS’ handlers could influence the public and accept the Ohrid Agreement. You can read about it here.

Today, Janko Bachev asks, who keeps re(introducing) Nikola Dimitrov, perhaps the biggest trojan horse of all, who first undermined Macedonia’s military in 2001, then undermined our negotiations with Greece, and now yet again appears as a foreign minister of a treasonous Government. His recent FB picture with Baily perhaps explains how things evolved! Bachev asks, why is DUI not complaining that SDS took both the Defense and the Foreign Affairs? Is there a difference between DUI and SDS?

Here are some of the questions Janko Bachev asks in numerical list:

1. Who and why at the most critical time for the country, during a foreign imposed conflict in 2001, appoints a university student as a national security adviser to the President? At the time Nikola Dimitrov had just come out of Law school with zero competencies in the area of defense. We know where his advice took us in 2001.

2. Who and why, without any second guessing inserted Nikola Dimitrov in all governments? As a name negotiator with Crvenkovski, adviser to Gruevski, Minister with Zaev.

3. Who and why was Nikola Dimitrov installed in positions related to massive national interests even though Dimitrov as a man does not consider himself an ethic Macedonian. His own father and Macedonian diplomat Dimitar Dimitrov writes books in which he says Macedonians do not exist.

4. Who and why was Dimitrov and his father installed as Macedonian ambassadors in Washington and Moscow at the same time, something considered unthinkable in centuries of diplomatic practice!

5. Who and why would anyone install a highly dangerous individual as a name negotiator despite the fact Nikola Dimitrov lacks Macedonian identity and a sense of belonging to the Macedonian people. His family publicly says they have kinship with Bulgarians.

6. Who and why at the crucial moment when the name negotiations were developing quite positively for Macedonia, introduced Dimitrov who then immediately changed the dynamic to benefit Athens, claiming Macedonia must compromise? Dimitrov weakened Macedonian positions each time he met with Nimetz.

7. Who and why since Macedonia’s independence is inserting this treasonous family in top political positions? Ratka, Dimitar and Nikola Dimitrov would sell anything including themselves for the right money. Who is putting this people in charge for the past 25 years?

These questions hide the secrets of Macedonia’s dark destiny, concludes Bachev.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

I'm always weary of people like Bachev, but at this point I would take Mickey Mouse heroine over the establishment. It can not get any worse than it already is.

As if any of our leaders for the past 25 years were more appealing.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                but at this point I would take Mickey Mouse heroine
                I would even take Mickey Mouse on heroin over the establishment!
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

No no no, that totally changes the sentence, I meant we should let heroine run the country, Mickey Mouse is the brand name. It was late, give me a break.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  I would even take Mickey Mouse on heroin over the establishment!

On a serious note, I don't get the whole Russia ass kissing part of this guys platform? Why wave around a Russian flag? It is one thing to say you think closer political ties with Russia could be in our interests, but it's another to go around waving the flag of a foreign country.
                  Last edited by Gocka; 08-08-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

On a serious note, I don't get the whole Russia ass kissing part of this guys platform? Why wave around a Russian flag? It is one thing to say you think closer political ties with Russia could be in our interests, but it's another to go around waving the flag of a foreign country.
                    As Macedonia moves past the 11th hour, I think the Russians are the very least of our problems...

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

It irrelevant given what we are facing. I just don't get the type of thinking that gets ones to that point. Isn't it just another flavor of a servile mentality? I wouldn't automatically be opposed to Macedonia turning towards Russia as an ally. I just don't understand the logic in a persons head when they decide, okay I'm going to grab the Russian flag and start waving it around because I??? what is the reason? Because I want to show Russia how much I love them? Because I want to show Macedonians how much I love Russia? This is separate of the question about whether Russia is useful to our cause.

I can't in good faith take someone seriously who shows that level of idiocy. It makes me question their judgment at a minimum and their intentions at the other end.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      As Macedonia moves past the 11th hour, I think the Russians are the very least of our problems...

Comment

• Mils
                        • Mar 2013

He's definitely got my vote

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

...I can't in good faith take someone seriously who shows that level of idiocy. It makes me question their judgment at a minimum and their intentions at the other end.
                          To use a roulette analogy, I'd be putting my money on Red...or to put it another way, I wouldn't be surprised if Bachev is getting a bit of 'RusAid', so to speak...

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

Slightly getting off the topic. I’m pro Russian and love the Russian flag.. having said that I see what’s going on in America, the anti Russian hysteria is beyond insanity and the democrats and some republicans keep using this tool to try and take the attention away from the crap system that is USA and to bring down Dumpy. The real problems in America are, healthcare, education, the banksters, corporate greed, the war machine and poverty. But all you hear in the Corp media is Russia this Russia that..

To cut a long story short, this fella will only open himself up to a similar smear compaign having the Russian flag next him, this will be used by SDS and their fascist backers.

As mentioned previously, FYROM is littered with US/Albanian/EU/NATO flags.. and what do all these organisations have in common? they are aggressive expansionist organisations with FYROM on the table as an entree.

We now can see sds doing the same as VMRO handing out tenders to its supporters publicly, brazenly and openly.. all those condoms wasted by the colour revolution, some people even believed SDS that somehow they were different? the system is farked..How can any fringe party make it to the top with out bloodshed? they can’t..

I say good on the bloke.. do you best and hope for a miracle.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Why would anyone who is not Russian, be pro Russian? That is exactly the slavish mentality that brought Macedonia to this point.

We hate when Albanians wave around American and Albanian flags, why? Because they are foreign, because they have nothing to do with Macedonia.

So why would any Macedonian want Russians flags or any other foreign flags being waved around. Why would any Macedonian be pro anything other than pro Macedonian?

Goce Delcev warned about looking to foreign powers to "save" Macedonia over a 100 years ago, and here we are with the same stupid slavish mentality.

Any Macedonian who says " I’m pro Russian and love the Russian flag" , is just as misguided as any Bugaromani, Grkomani or the like.

Comment

Working...
                              X