• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • molika
    • Sep 2008

My daily affirmation helped me greatly

I am quoting from a great book called.

"I can do it - how to use affirmations to change your life" by Louise L Hay she is a self healing teacher.

" I am willing to ask for help when i need it. I always choose the health professional who is just right for my needs".

I read this book over and over, until it sunk in. It takes time to master it, but i am getting better at it.
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by molika View Post
    I am quoting from a great book called.

"I can do it - how to use affirmations to change your life" by Louise L Hay she is a self healing teacher.

" I am willing to ask for help when i need it. I always choose the health professional who is just right for my needs".

I read this book over and over, until it sunk in. It takes time to master it, but i am getting better at it.
    Molika
    That's great, sounds like good reading! I might send a copy to our politicians in ROM - lol!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

"You can heal your life" by Louise Hay was one of the first books I read on my initial diagnoses at the recommendation of a friend. It helped me achieve a positive acceptance and acknowledgement of my situation and embrace it, and learn how to deal with it, and every situation I encountered to help me make the necessary changes in my life beneficial for my healing. Louise also has a meditation cd which helps as well.

I affirm daily every morning, and every night "I am healed in body, mind and spirit" and pray for Jesus to hold me safe always

I am so proud of you Molika, you have done it!
      Macedonian women are the strongest of all women
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

A bit off topic and possibly offensive to some.
        I am curious how important it is to be Macedonian when you face the fear of death. Are priorities re-aligned at this point?

I ask this because I think it would not be unrealistic to suggest "ethnicity" could be secondary to "life" for the majority of people. More than enough evidence suggests Macedonians have become turncoats when faced with the prospect of death (or even poverty).

I'm not looking at this negatively, just curious how the brain works in this regard.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

ethnicity is not a separate component one deals with when faced with impending negative news on health.
          There is not a "separate" component in dealing with a situation such as news of chronic or terminal illness. A person does not compartmentalise their ethnicity in that regard. We are what we are, and it is what we identify with that makes us the people that we are.
          The higher self or consiousness does not deal with the situation in a "Macedonian" or "Aussie" ay, there is no ethnicity, either the fight of flight mode comes into play dependant on the strength of an individual in character. Strangely, the flight mode, where someone lacks courage or will and cannot deal with the situation takes into play with people that generally have not had to deal with difficult life circumstances. The fight mode comes into play with people that have had difficult life circumstances and overcome them. My ethnicity is what I am, part of what defines me, in the values I have been brought up in, it is not a separate component of my spirit or self.
          I fought with my whole being and continue to do so, with constant negative news on health, and it is my higher consciousness, and my spirit that fights it, for the basic will to survive.
          I dont think we can draw a parallel between health circumstances and the slave mentality of the Macedonian people in general, however, it is not just Macedonians Risto that all ethnicities tend to become turncoats with the prospect of death or poverty, out of fear from manipulation from their oppressors , governments etc
          I have read extensively over the last couple of years on human behaviour, which I studied at uni, and strangely, have more of an interest in now.
          We are what we are, I am me, being Macedonian, is not a separate part of me, or my illness, but is me as a whole, it does not define my will, or my higher self, it makes up the person I am
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I think our macedonian politicians could do with a dose of yes i can attitude.The more the better otherwise it's fixed mindset on self destruction.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
              ethnicity is not a separate component one deals with when faced with impending negative news on health.
              There is not a "separate" component in dealing with a situation such as news of chronic or terminal illness. A person does not compartmentalise their ethnicity in that regard. We are what we are, and it is what we identify with that makes us the people that we are.
              The higher self or consiousness does not deal with the situation in a "Macedonian" or "Aussie" ay, there is no ethnicity, either the fight of flight mode comes into play dependant on the strength of an individual in character. Strangely, the flight mode, where someone lacks courage or will and cannot deal with the situation takes into play with people that generally have not had to deal with difficult life circumstances. The fight mode comes into play with people that have had difficult life circumstances and overcome them. My ethnicity is what I am, part of what defines me, in the values I have been brought up in, it is not a separate component of my spirit or self.
              I fought with my whole being and continue to do so, with constant negative news on health, and it is my higher consciousness, and my spirit that fights it, for the basic will to survive.
              I dont think we can draw a parallel between health circumstances and the slave mentality of the Macedonian people in general, however, it is not just Macedonians Risto that all ethnicities tend to become turncoats with the prospect of death or poverty, out of fear from manipulation from their oppressors , governments etc
              I have read extensively over the last couple of years on human behaviour, which I studied at uni, and strangely, have more of an interest in now.
              We are what we are, I am me, being Macedonian, is not a separate part of me, or my illness, but is me as a whole, it does not define my will, or my higher self, it makes up the person I am
              Interesting assessment.
              Thanks J

Funny how things we did at uni become more interesting over time lol
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
              X