X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Violence in the USA

I came across this recent story about the murder of a child here in the USA, and naturally it infuriated me. This kind of thing happens often in the USA, so I wanted to ask the rest of you who live in Australia or other places, if this kind of sick senseless killing happens where you live?

The reason it bother me so much is because it makes absolutely no sense. Go ahead steal the god damn car, why, why shoot a six year old? There was 3 of them, not one of the three didn't think it was sick and senseless to shoot a six year old to death for no reason? It's hard to understand how, in such a progressive, wealthy, and, free country that such brainless, cold, and frankly evil people can exist. The 3 maggots, are also teens, what life have they lived that they can be so cold at such a young age. Is this really an American phenomenon or does this type of thing happen everywhere?

A Mississippi teenager charged with murder in the death of a 6-year-old told investigators that the boy was actually shot by another of the three teen suspects, according to an investigator's sworn statement.

The Associated Press obtained the sworn statement Friday from a source with knowledge of the case involving the death of Kingston Frazier. The boy was found shot to death at the side of a dead-end road inside his mother's abandoned car, hours after someone stole the Toyota Camry from a supermarket parking lot.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Rusty Clark said in the sworn statement filed in connection with the case that 17-year-old Dwan Wakefield of Ridgeland told Clark and another investigator 19-year-old Byron McBride of Pickens was at fault.

"During this interview, Wakefield implicated Byron McBride as the person who actually stole the vehicle and shot and killed Frazier," Clark's statement said.

When asked for further comment, MBI spokesman Warren Strain declined, saying "the court document speaks for itself."

Wakefield, McBride and 17-year-old D'Allen Washington of Ridgeland are being held without bail in Madison County, just north of Jackson, awaiting Monday morning court appearances. It's unclear if any of the three have lawyers.

Though all three are charged with capital murder, only McBride could face the death penalty. The U.S. Supreme Court outlawed the death penalty for crimes committed by people younger than 18 in 2005.

Madison County Coroner Alex Breeland said Kingston was shot multiple times. District Attorney Michael Guest said authorities are still looking for the gun used to kill Kingston but are confident they have enough evidence against the three teen suspects to proceed without it.

"I do not believe that it is anything other than a crime of opportunity," Guest said, saying there was no evidence of any deeper plot besides stealing a car that Ebony Archie left running with her child inside. He said he didn't believe anyone else was involved.

Security video shows that after Archie left her car about 1 a.m., another car drove up and a man got out and then drove off in her Camry. Frazier was in the back seat.

Archie's family members told local news media Friday that she had picked up her son from his grandmother after going out with friends to celebrate her birthday and was going into the Jackson supermarket to buy party supplies to celebrate Kingston's kindergarten graduation, which was scheduled Friday.

"She feels guilty for the fact that she decided to go inside the store and leave the car running when she went inside the store," David Archie, Ebony Archie's uncle, told WLBT-TV.

The car was found eight hours later, abandoned in a muddy ditch about 15 miles (20 kilometers) north of Jackson in Gluckstadt. People continued to stream to the site Friday afternoon, with some leaving small memorials. One note said "Kingston R.I.P. Sweet angel fly high. You are loved and will be missed. Prayers for your family."

Guest wouldn't say if any of the men have confessed, but Clark's statement made clear that at least Wakefield has talked to investigators. Guest said investigators are gathering surveillance video from near where the car was abandoned, as well as seeking mobile phone evidence that could indicate the whereabouts of the suspects.

Breeland said an autopsy was completed and the boy's body was released to a funeral home. However, no funeral arrangements had been scheduled as of Friday afternoon.

Guest said Washington is currently under indictment for armed robbery in Madison County. Court records the other two men have no criminal history as adults.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

It doesn't happen. Not everybody has access to guns here. The most recent violence though seems to have a disproportionate representation from African refugees seeking to emulate thug life in the USA.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Would it be wrong to say it seems cultural? I mean its not like Macedonians in ROM don't steal shit, but how many would you say would shoot a little boy? The USA seems to have an uncanny ability to produce an ungodly amount of soulless thugs.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      It doesn't happen. Not everybody has access to guns here. The most recent violence though seems to have a disproportionate representation from African refugees seeking to emulate thug life in the USA.

Comment

• Redsun
        • Jul 2013

People are over Cartharsised.

Teens grow up listening to lyrics "shoot a nigga dead" "die motherfucker die" "If a nigger dead, than a nigger dead". Johnny Cash has a song lyrics go something like "But I shot a man in Reno just to see him die". The use of guns in movies is ridiculous, and the way they emphasis shooting someone or taking another life with a really cool quote impresses audiences "YEAH". Movies glorify senseless killings. Military video games are too intense, why were they even created. Games are suppose to be fun and a form of entertainment to pass time, now you turn on the TV and you don't relax and enjoy the game. You are under pressure and get anxiety trying to get a high kill rating/score in your own living room.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

As a kid my favorite movies were die hard, Rambo, all the Segal and Stalone movies, and the like. I've played military shooting games from 10 years old, I don't like rap music but I doubt that would be the last straw in turning me into a mindless thug.

I don't buy that, these kids are lacking humanity, the movies and games are just distractions.

See I'm a very pragmatic person, so I look at what they did from a very logical utilitarian perspective. Even from a cold purely what's best for me point of view, it makes no sense. Surely these thugs knew they would go to jail probably for life? If they were just purely selfish they would know it wasn't worth it.

The US is so worried about terrorists, meanwhile its producing mindless violent thugs who are committing murder for the sake of it.

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
          People are over Cartharsised.

Teens grow up listening to lyrics "shoot a nigga dead" "die motherfucker die" "If a nigger dead, than a nigger dead". Johnny Cash has a song lyrics go something like "But I shot a man in Reno just to see him die". The use of guns in movies is ridiculous, and the way they emphasis shooting someone or taking another life with a really cool quote impresses audiences "YEAH". Movies glorify senseless killings. Military video games are too intense, why were they even created. Games are suppose to be fun and a form of entertainment to pass time, now you turn on the TV and you don't relax and enjoy the game. You are under pressure and get anxiety trying to get a high kill rating/score in your own living room.

Comment

• Redsun
            • Jul 2013

I cant think of any other reason, how a mind could be conditioned to be like this in a western country. Why else would they lack humanity? What didn't they receive in their youth that would allow their minds to develop in such a manner.

How can we compare ourselves to these people. Movies, music and games may have no effect on you, but what about others I don't think its possible to understand the minds these thugs.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              As a kid my favorite movies were die hard, Rambo, all the Segal and Stalone movies, and the like. I've played military shooting games from 10 years old, I don't like rap music but I doubt that would be the last straw in turning me into a mindless thug.

I don't buy that, these kids are lacking humanity, the movies and games are just distractions.

See I'm a very pragmatic person, so I look at what they did from a very logical utilitarian perspective. Even from a cold purely what's best for me point of view, it makes no sense. Surely these thugs knew they would go to jail probably for life? If they were just purely selfish they would know it wasn't worth it.

The US is so worried about terrorists, meanwhile its producing mindless violent thugs who are committing murder for the sake of it.
              As mentioned earlier by Redsun, part of the problem is American pop-cultural influences...whether it's movies, music or video games.
              Each form of 'entertainment' has a propensity toward extreme violence...

Decades of belligerent foreign policy has resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent people from every corner of the globe, with the images of death beamed into American living rooms in a 24/7 news cycle, a domestic population armed to the teeth, ever widening socio-economic disparity, endemic racism and America's violent genesis have all contributed to forging this ugly American underclass that doesn't value human life...this is how America started and how it will continue.
              Last edited by Phoenix; 05-21-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

Ronald Wright on What Is America?

URL:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

Dimitrios Pagourtzis: What we know about Texas shooting suspect

URL:
                  Hours before the attack, he made an ominous post on social media accompanied by an occult symbol.

He was in a church dance club. He played on the school football team. He was a high-achieving student. And yet he allegedly opened fire on classmates, killing 10 people.

Officials say there were few red flags from Dimitrios Pagourtzis, the 17-year-old facing capital murder charges over Friday's Santa Fe High School shooting in Texas.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I think that kind of crazy transcends nationality. Just always sad, that's all.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

"Speak English" - Lawyer's racist tirade goes viral
                      [url]https://vecer.mk/svet/amerikanski-advokat-sotre-kelnerski-zoshto-zboruvaat-shpanski-video[/url

Last edited by Carlin; 05-18-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

The Texas–Indian wars were a series of 19th-century conflicts between settlers in Texas and the Southern Plains Indians. These conflicts began when the first wave of European-American settlers moved into Spanish Texas. They continued through Texas's time as part of Mexico, when more Europeans and Anglo-Americans arrived, to the subsequent declaration of independence by the Republic of Texas. The conflicts did not end until thirty years after Texas joined the United States.

Although several Indian tribes occupied territory in the area, the preeminent nation was the Comanche, known as the "Lords of the Plains." Their territory, the Comancheria, was the most powerful entity and persistently hostile to the Spanish, the Mexicans, and finally, the Texans. These conflicts lasted from 1820, just before Mexico gained independence from Spain, until 1875, when the last free band of Plains Indians, the Comanches led by Quahadi warrior Quanah Parker, surrendered and moved to the Fort Sill reservation in Oklahoma.

Outcome of the wars: Complete Extinction of many tribes in Texas, including the Karankawan, Akokisa and Bidui.

A map showing the Comanche lands (Comancheria) during the 1800s.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I did have a laugh with my wife when we were recently in transit in Dubai. We are so used to taking out laptops, removing belts, shoes, nipple clamps ... whatever .... that when we were clearing immigration in Dubai, the immigration officer just looked at me as if I was strange due to my concern for potential threats and waved me through without considering anything a problem. I thought I was back in the 90's for a moment. Perhaps they don't have to worry about terrorists there.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

BREAKING NEWS out of Toronto, Canada

Nine people have been shot on the Danforth (Greek-town); Police say suspected shooter dead.
                            At least eight people have been taken to hospital and a suspected shooter is dead after gunfire erupted on The Danforth Sunday night.

VIDEO:
                            Last edited by Carlin; 07-22-2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

I came across this recent story about the murder of a child here in the USA, and naturally it infuriated me. This kind of thing happens often in the USA, so I wanted to ask the rest of you who live in Australia or other places, if this kind of sick senseless killing happens where you live?

The reason it bother me so much is because it makes absolutely no sense. Go ahead steal the god damn car, why, why shoot a six year old? There was 3 of them, not one of the three didn't think it was sick and senseless to shoot a six year old to death for no reason? It's hard to understand how, in such a progressive, wealthy, and, free country that such brainless, cold, and frankly evil people can exist. The 3 maggots, are also teens, what life have they lived that they can be so cold at such a young age. Is this really an American phenomenon or does this type of thing happen everywhere?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...-seat-47511225
                              The killers, what was there race?
                              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X