Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

nikola gruevski is a huuuge embarrasmentdo you think Macedonia can be admitted to the eu/nato under its constitutional name.Who can really deny a name to its people.You know that nikola suggested a compound formula RoM (sckopje) Greece said no.You know Greece can accept the constitutional name due to guarantees Macedonia has got ,Greece has forced little Macedonia to back away from any irrendist claims.You know Greece regularly enters Macedonian air space & does not follow protocol.not only civil aircraft but military greek airforce fly over Macedonian airspace regularly.DO you think Macedonia h as got the power to do anything??Do you think Macedonia can stand up to Greece which is more than twenty times the size of Macedonia.We aren't even looking at the recent tanks it bought with eu money.Do you realise its in your country's hands to do what is right.NO one has said that we object to Greece's province of Macedonia.seriously we don't pose any threat to Greece militarily.Think about it only if Greece could do the right thing by Macedonia & not impede Macedonia.THere would peace & prosperity for all.WHO VISITS
    Greece the most on their holidays??the Macedonians & the stupid so & sos get their cars damaged.I rest my case Greece must act in the interst of the region & not impede anymore like you say we got the Albanians to contened with.yt ou know who Greece fears most is not the Macedonian army but the police which is in excess of 10k the reason being is the greeks feel they might arrest them.
    Like you say if this golden dawn gets in there will be hell for Macedonians. dawn THe golden dawn will have their own agenda for their minorities.
    Last edited by George S.; 05-21-2014, 05:46 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikola Gruevski View Post
      In the island my family comes from they call themselves Endopi (Natives) as apposed to those from other parts of Greece. In Makedonia there are endopi (Natives) of differing stock. One of those stocks are Greeks.
      What bullshit, everyone knows who we are talking about when using that moronic term in the Macedonian region.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

I've read 1984 in university. I have also read Anthony Burgess' "1985" a critique of "1984" and proposed response to it.

"1984" was written by George Orwell in 1948, he simply reversed the last two numbers. What Orwell was describing in his book "1984" was the future under communism. A fate that Greece escaped. In that world Big Brother controlled everything, (think Tito, and Stalin). It was a world where 1+1=3.

These two men formed the societies and thinking of Yugoslavia and Eastern Block Countries
        Confusion still reins and you still can't address that white elephant...rather, you respond with something completely irrelevant.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

In Makedonia there are endopi (Natives) of differing stock. One of those stocks are Greeks.
          Now for the million dollar question: What is the other stock? Get this one right and you stay on, get it wrong and your gone
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Poligiros
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

In the island my family comes from they call themselves Endopi (Natives) as apposed to those from other parts of Greece. In Makedonia there are endopi (Natives) of differing stock. One of those stocks are Greeks.
            Great point, from a chilld I remember my grandparents being described as an "Endopi oikogeneia" (native family) in our town and from the Halkidiki region, we weren't part of the karamanlides (who came from Asia minor) to populate the new towns.

To my "Endopi" applies to native people throughout the Hellenic republic.

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

NG

There are so many anomalies in what you are saying, it’s not funny.

When I say I'm Macedonian to a modern greek they always push the Yugoslavian idea or Skopje for some reason. No matter who I talk to. Looks like the national and international curriculum teaching new greeks in the Diaspora is consistent.

You tell me your confused, no, rather people like you want to confuse the issue.

You therefore sound like a typical greek to me.

I am from just over the border in R.Macedonia. My parents and relatives have plenty of examples and actual accounts of the change in landscape of aegean Macedonia. Macedonia is a new concept to you greeks.

A polish client of mine married to a greek owns a house in Aegean Macedonia (Hilikidiki). She explains to me that people from A.Macedonia now want to be referred to as Macedonians - "to distinguish from the Athenians" etc. She further explains that they copied us (in calling themselves Macedonians)

Now why would you suppose people speak like this if you’re all from ancient greek stock?

Maybe this is person that didn't attend greek school.

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
                Banned
                • May 2014

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Now for the million dollar question: What is the other stock? Get this one right and you stay on, get it wrong and your gone
                Yes, Vangelovski. As per your rules Macedonians are also Endopi. You can add Vlah and others.

Endopi is a relative term which applies to many people over the course of time, especially in the region of Macedonia which is a crossroad for various races and ethnicities.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Yes, Vangelovski. As per your rules Macedonians are also Endopi. You can add Vlah and others.

Endopi is a relative term which applies to many people over the course of time, especially in the region of Macedonia which is a crossroad for various races and ethnicities.
                  That's not what I was asking you and I think you are very well aware of that. I'll give you one more go.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

The Vlach are relative newcomers to the region, having said that, the Vlasi have probably been there 800 years longer than most of the mob you're batting for champ...

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
                      Banned
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                      NG

There are so many anomalies in what you are saying, it’s not funny.

When I say I'm Macedonian to a modern greek they always push the Yugoslavian idea or Skopje for some reason. No matter who I talk to. Looks like the national and international curriculum teaching new greeks in the Diaspora is consistent.

You tell me your confused, no, rather people like you want to confuse the issue.

You therefore sound like a typical greek to me.

I am from just over the border in R.Macedonia. My parents and relatives have plenty of examples and actual accounts of the change in landscape of aegean Macedonia. Macedonia is a new concept to you greeks.

A polish client of mine married to a greek owns a house in Aegean Macedonia (Hilikidiki). She explains to me that people from A.Macedonia now want to be referred to as Macedonians - "to distinguish from the Athenians" etc. She further explains that they copied us (in calling themselves Macedonians)

Now why would you suppose people speak like this if you’re all from ancient greek stock?

Maybe this is person that didn't attend greek school.
                      On my family's island there is a older friend of mine that married a endopia. He is a Greek from Makedonia and the endopi of the island call him a Bulgarian.

I think Gotse Delchev had his opinions on Macedonians as well. As i said before in Athens while I was in school, the Greeks of Macedonia were Makedoni.

They are not copying anyone. They are reasserting there heritage in the face of a foreign threat.

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
                        Banned
                        • May 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        The Vlach are relative newcomers to the region, having said that, the Vlasi have probably been there 800 years longer than most of the mob you're batting for champ...
                        Sources please

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

NG, ignoring my question will not help you.

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
                            Banned
                            • May 2014

NG, ignoring my question will not help you.
                            Greeks, Macedonian, Vlahs.....who else? Albanians, I don't thing so. I am legitimately stumped.

Who?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Greeks, Macedonian, Vlahs.....who else? Albanians, I don't thing so. I am legitimately stumped.

Who?
                              You said that there are two stocks of Macedonians in Greece and claim that one of those stocks are Greek. What are the other stock of Macedonians - according to you?

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
                                Banned
                                • May 2014

You said that there are two stocks of Macedonians in Greece and claim that one of those stocks are Greek. What are the other stock of Macedonians - according to you?
                                Slavaphones? Serbo-Bulgari? Which of these are you talking about? These constitute my view. More Serbo-Bulgari as I know of Slavaphones with a hardcore Greek identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X