X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
    By one seat... Where have I seen this before?
    Why pay off any people more than you have to?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      So funny story.

Today I go to check on a job site and my Macedonian guys are listening to Macedonian radio. Just as I walk in I here this

"Hit concert, Zelko Samardzic, Boris Trajkoski Stadium. Transportation organized from everywhere in the country"

I lost it.

"Пту да ви се плукам во народот заебан. Немојте превос да организирате за протести, ама гла ке скршите за да одите на турбо фолк концерти.

ИСКЛУЧЕТЕ ГО РАДИОТО СМЕСТА ИЛИ КЕ ЛЕТНИТ НИЗ ПЕНЏЕРА!"

I kicked a bucket of drywall mud, muttered some curse words, and went to go eat something (I usually eat when I am pissed off).

That commercial ruined my day.
      This is an actual photo of RtG doing the same thing at work

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Calm down, I'm not ready to kick the bucket yet!
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Republic of Macedonia sent a so-called note verbale to the Greek foreign ministry on Wednesday informing it that it has completed all the legal conditions required by the deal signed between Skopje and Athens to end a decades-old name dispute.

The note paves the way for the Greek Parliament to debate and vote on the Prespes accord which will change Macedonia's name to North Macedonia.

“The Greek side is informed that the Republic of Macedonia has fulfilled the internal legal conditions required for the entry into force of the final agreement and that on 11 January 2019, the Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia adopted the Decision for the Promulgation of Amendments XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI to the Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia and the Decision for the Promulgation of the Constitutional Law for the Implementation of Amendments XXXIII to XXXVI to the Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia,” the note reads.

Earlier in the evening, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras related the news to Parliament, during a tense debate on a no-confidence motion which he won with 151 votes.

URL:
          The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) sent a so-called note verbale to the Greek foreign ministry on Wednesday informing it that it has completed all the legal conditions required by the deal signed between Skopje and Athens to end a decades-old name dispute.

Last edited by Carlin; 01-16-2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

So funny story.

Today I go to check on a job site and my Macedonian guys are listening to Macedonian radio. Just as I walk in I here this

"Hit concert, Zelko Samardzic, Boris Trajkoski Stadium. Transportation organized from everywhere in the country"

I lost it.

"Пту да ви се плукам во народот заебан. Немојте превос да организирате за протести, ама гла ке скршите за да одите на турбо фолк концерти.

ИСКЛУЧЕТЕ ГО РАДИОТО СМЕСТА ИЛИ КЕ ЛЕТНИТ НИЗ ПЕНЏЕРА!"

I kicked a bucket of drywall mud, muttered some curse words, and went to go eat something (I usually eat when I am pissed off).

That commercial ruined my day.
            clearly your priorities are a bit different...

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              This is an actual photo of RtG doing the same thing at work

Holy crap LMAO I always wondered what chichko risto looked like.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              clearly your priorities are a bit different...
              clearly

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Holy crap LMAO I always wondered what chichko risto looked like...
                Same hair colour and gait but the cartoon fella is slimmer and has much better teeth...and a much more coordinated sense of fashion
                Last edited by Phoenix; 01-17-2019, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I understand your sense of fashion indeed is all about slippers at your age!
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
                    • May 2015

And here you have it. No matter how much spin the fuckwit Zaev and his parliament of fools preach in regards to identity here is Tsipras bitch slapping Zaev yet again and stating that as per the Prespa agreement nationality refers to citizenship not ethnicity.

Last edited by Spirit; 01-17-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

On a serious note:

It is absolutely infuriating and baffling how something so consequential could happen, and there be no reaction whatsoever. I don't even mean an opposition reaction, I mean any reaction at all. People in Macedonia have acted as if nothing at all has happened regardless of positions.

I know they are passive, but this has to be by far the softest and strangest reaction I've seen from them, probably ever.

In the past the responses were weak, but there were responses. This is on another level, and I for once I really can't figure out their sentiment.

Rogi, if you are reading along; I would really like to know what your impression has been since this passed parliament, what are people saying and doing?

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

A major protest is being organized in Athens in front of the parliament for Sunday. Buses are currently being organized to transport students and people from all over the country.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

If the Greeks don't pass the legislation (I think they will), then the Severdonians will say they knew it all along and it was their master play. That the eyes of the world will see their willingness to compromise in the face of the typical Greek belligerence. They will then proceed to the typical kind of revisionism that has happened in Jokeadonia since about 1995.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            A major protest is being organized in Athens in front of the parliament for Sunday. Buses are currently being organized to transport students and people from all over the country.
                            This was to be expected. Ironic that the pack of wild animals the politicians helped create have now overtaken their creators. Because of their shear delusion they may end up trashing a deal that is essentially the end of Macedonians

Its a mere consolation at this point, but I wouldn't mind for the Greeks to end up with egg on their face and for once end up being the bad guys. Somehow we were always the unreasonable "nationalists", well this time around it would be impossible to paint us with that brush.

Who knows this could create the nuclear scenario in Macedonia as well, the spark that is needed to collapse that shit hole and start a new.

Looking forward to seeing some shit burn in Athens this weekend.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

Poor oppressed greeks. The mythical irredentist Macedonians want to take their land and they shouldn't have to pay Europe back hundreds of billions in loans.

Time to get those flags out and protest boys!
                              Last edited by Stojacanec; 01-17-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Its a mere consolation at this point, but I wouldn't mind for the Greeks to end up with egg on their face and for once end up being the bad guys. Somehow we were always the unreasonable "nationalists", well this time around it would be impossible to paint us with that brush.
                                Northdonians would put their hand up and say that they're still the nationalists because they didn't take Macedonia out of the name completely. Even if they just called themselves North, they would still be nationalists for keeping the letters "n" and "o" which are also found in the word "Macedonia".

Who knows this could create the nuclear scenario in Macedonia as well, the spark that is needed to collapse that shit hole and start a new.
                                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...wait, you were joking, right?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X