X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    I'm almost embarrassed to read this thread anymore. Instead of uniting on one common belief, here we are blasting insults at each other, and for what purpose?
    The negativity has extended beyond measure, and despite the current situation in Macedonia being quite depressing, only an optimistic approach will bring about the appropriate changes. Boxing and the blame game seem to have become the most popular sports on these forums as of recently. Our adversaries are probably laying back in their arm-chairs, laughing at the fact that they no longer have to destroy our will...we are destroying ourselves.

I'm going to be completely honest here. There IS a reason why so many MACEDONIAN MTO members have left of late or minimised their input on the forum. As to the core source of the heightened tension, I am not sure. But there is a problem, and ignoring it will only make the matter worse. It's time that everyone took some responsibility and truly realised that this ongoing display of negativity and attacks will be detrimental to our common sentiment, that of the Macedonian cause.
    EM this is the way I see it these people that are "leaving" or minising input because of so called abuse aren't doing so because they are so afraid etc. They come past here like the wind drop a comment thinking it's all good and think they will receive a medal in return. I'm not saying don't have an input, I'm saying for people to think twice before they just swing by with a unthoughtful comment. People need to read through the forum educate themselves then once everything is understood they can then chose wisely what they are to post and expect critic from other members. It's like going 1 step forward and 3 steps back with some people here.

I mean seriously this Bij coming on complaining that the forum isn't teenager friendly I'm a teenager and my teenage friend's from uni read her comments and even had a laugh. They aren't even Macedonian and asked if this person has actually been on another forum for and that she should be welcomed to the internet. We are all I.T students we have a pretty clear knowledge of how the internet works.

NO internet forum takes kindly to sweeping statements and ridiculous comments which have 0% thought put in it 100% of the time.

People need to suck it in I can't believe how pathetic some people on here are having a cry over criticism and continuing to argue even when they themselves realise they are wrong just for their pride.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
      EM this is the way I see it these people that are "leaving" or minising input because of so called abuse aren't doing so because they are so afraid etc. They come past here like the wind drop a comment thinking it's all good and think they will receive a medal in return. I'm not saying don't have an input, I'm saying for people to think twice before they just swing by with a unthoughtful comment. People need to read through the forum educate themselves then once everything is understood they can then chose wisely what they are to post and expect critic from other members. It's like going 1 step forward and 3 steps back with some people here.

I mean seriously this Bij coming on complaining that the forum isn't teenager friendly I'm a teenager and my teenage friend's from uni read her comments and even had a laugh. They aren't even Macedonian and asked if this person has actually been on another forum for and that she should be welcomed to the internet. We are all I.T students we have a pretty clear knowledge of how the internet works.

NO internet forum takes kindly to sweeping statements and ridiculous comments which have 0% thought put in it 100% of the time.

People need to suck it in I can't believe how pathetic some people on here are having a cry over criticism and continuing to argue even when they themselves realise they are wrong just for their pride.
      shut up...

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        shut up...
        Is that all you got you pathetic excuse for a human being?

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

That's about all you're worth...and then I gave you some extra.

Comment

• vojnik
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            That's about all you're worth...and then I gave you some extra.
            HAHA Are you being serious buddy? Is this some sort of a joke? Please tell me it is cause if it isn't that's sad mate very sad. I suggest you leave your cave dwelling every now and then for some fresh air it seems as though your hallucinating, or have no brain.

Comment

• vojnik
              • Apr 2011

Your pathetic comments which mean nothing ruined a perfectly good thread because some of the forum members decided to winge then there are people like your your below them.
              Last edited by vojnik; 09-30-2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Sorry but I disagree. There definitely are some individuals who have the attitude that you have highlighted, but I'm not sure you've been here long enough to realise that some very notable posters have had enough, and decided to leave.

As a teenager myself, I don't quite see the funny side to all of this. It is actually very worrying to see such division and tension between Macedonians on a Macedonian forum. I actually think Bij's proposals are very constructive, and 'this Bij,' as you refer to her, isn't looking for some kind of medal. The 'constructive' criticism on this forum is sometimes very pedantic and unwarranted.

There is a difference between knowing how the internet works, and knowing the people on the internet.

People shouldn't have to 'suck it up' and be welcomed to the forums to only turn around and be abused at their first sign of input.
                I'll admit that I was close to giving up in my discussion with Vangelovski, but I'm glad I didn't. Thick skin is needed in some circumstances, but when there is so much tension and disagreement between fellow Macedonians who have the same view, you know something is seriously wrong.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Your pathetic comments which mean nothing ruined a perfectly good friend because some of the forum members decided to winge then there are people like your your below them.
                  I'm sorry, but Phoenix is not a pathetic excuse for a human being, and with comments like that, your no better than the worst of us.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Sorry but I disagree. There definitely are some individuals who have the attitude that you have highlighted, but I'm not sure you've been here long enough to realise that some very notable posters have had enough, and decided to leave.

As a teenager myself, I don't quite see the funny side to all of this. It is actually very worrying to see such division and tension between Macedonians on a Macedonian forum. I actually think Bij's proposals are very constructive, and 'this Bij,' as you refer to her, isn't looking for some kind of medal. The 'constructive' criticism on this forum is sometimes very pedantic and unwarranted.

There is a difference between knowing how the internet works, and knowing the people on the internet.

People shouldn't have to 'suck it up' and be welcomed to the forums to only turn around and be abused at their first sign of input.
                    I'll admit that I was close to giving up in my discussion with Vangelovski, but I'm glad I didn't. Thick skin is needed in some circumstances, but when there is so much tension and disagreement between fellow Macedonians who have the same view, you know something is seriously wrong.
                    EM, you're a young man with a wise head on your shoulders.
                    I cant say the same for that vojnik peanut but best of luck trying to educate the fool...

Comment

• vojnik
                      • Apr 2011

I strongly suggest you view another forum and see how they are run. Forum's are a palce of discussion where debates are triggered amongst members. For instance you live in Australia? Yes? Anyways the Liberal and Labor party of Australia both working for Australia's best interest's right? Yes. Both have certain beleifs of what they think is best right? Yes. They argue their points across and show "agression" in order to get their view to be the most suitable one. Am I right? Here we have some individuals that think they are working in the interest of Macedonia yet are blind to some crucial facts. Instead of reading through the forum and educating themselves we come across to repeating ourselves over and over again due to idiotic sweeping statements that are made. Some individuals are corrected for their statements and are told what is right yet persist to argue for their pride.

Members need to understand that it is a forum and that they aren't necessarily friendly this isn't a fairy land and neither is the real world. This is a struggle and a fight for our identity we are trying to get across crucial points and collect information not constantly battle uneducated Macedonian's this forums main purpose is to educate these Macedonians to use the search function and dig up some information not come on here and start jumping all over the place

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Your pathetic comments which mean nothing ruined a perfectly good friend because some of the forum members decided to winge then there are people like your your below them.
                        who ruined whom? whingeing?
                        Vojnik what are you talking about?

BiJ had some good suggestions and I am an advocate for Macedonian youth to be more involved , especially intelligent , articulate well spoken youth such as Egejska Makedonia

As for laughing at others, it does not make you a better person, some of us older members, myself included , are IT challenged and if that is what you find hilarious, then perhaps you may use your expertise in educating us, instead of doing exactly what you are accusing others of here
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• vojnik
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          who ruined whom? whingeing?
                          Vojnik what are you talking about?

BiJ had some good suggestions and I am an advocate for Macedonian youth to be more involved , especially intelligent , articulate well spoken youth such as Egejska Makedonia

As for laughing at others, it does not make you a better person, some of us older members, myself included , are IT challenged and if that is what you find hilarious, then perhaps you may use your expertise in educating us, instead of doing exactly what you are accusing others of here
                          That was the mistake of technology my phone thought I swyped friend instead of thread

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

As to the core source of the heightened tension, I am not sure.
                            EM, you should take the time to become aware of the issues before offering up advice, otherwise your advice may be totally off the mark. There is a serious ideological war going on at the moment and its not just personality based (though some are of the view that it is). This is a ideological war that comes to boiling point time and again on the forum and its always the same group of people who cry foul after being questioned, leave, and then come back to open up the same front.

The same old people claim that all the newbies are "attacked", but they can never provide any evidence. This is because its a lie and its the same old ideologically questionable posters trying to cover the fact that they are selling the same old tired lies.

Anyone paying close attention to the 'active users' stats will have noticed that a week ago the forum was averaging 104 users. Currently its averaging 122. This is because the ideological knives have come out again.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

You know all people make mistakes but from a young perspective is to learn from the mistakes & move on much wiser to bigger & better things.Tom only want's to help people.Part of the problem is that people have to listen & take noteAlso as phoenix said you have to have a thick skin.If we were loose minded like some of the other forums we'd have nothing because wed all be going on our own individual beleifs which at best of times are wrong.So people have to be more patient & listen up because there is support there.Tom is very supportive of people but if they go on their own tangents it becomes at cross purposes.I can also see anger in people as they have been found out of their inner secrets of supporting the ventilator.Again i say learn from your mistakes & move on
                              no one is perfect.But to keep on whinging that you are picked on is crazy least of all blaming tom i think he cares only for a good outcome for people.I think the answer is take a bit of corrective criticsm & move on as we can debate things until a healthy conclusion appears.
                              Being part of it all is healthy & i think every one can participate.
                              Last edited by George S.; 09-30-2011, 05:55 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

I'm almost embarrassed to read this thread anymore. Instead of uniting on one common belief, here we are blasting insults at each other, and for what purpose?
                                All of us here have common beliefs on Macedonian issues, but with different approaches to them. Everyone's opinion and view must be respected. Sadly, some people choose not to respect others views on this forum which leads to insults.

Comment

Working...
                                X