X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    On the question from Greek Journalists on whether there is a "Northmacedonian" minority in Greece, Nikola Dimitrov responds "Skopje and Athens have agreed that there will be no interventions taken on this issue.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/FKXOsobKPuY
    His own father was a refugee belonging to that "minority in Greece". What pathetic maggots they became.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Dimitrov only answered the second part of that malaka's initial question, Do you actually believe there is such a thing as a minority here and what does the Prespes Agreement say about something like this? So, in other words, it doesn't matter what you might think exists or doesn't exist in Greece but what the Prespa Agreement has to say about the matter. A Catch 22 question if I've ever heard one.

Shame on Nikola Dimitrov, a disgrace to his own Aegean roots (which I had no idea about until now), who reduced his own people in Aegean Macedonia to a clause in a treacherous document - "Article 4/Paragraph 3". He lives, breathes and even dreams the Prespa Agreement so the question of a Macedonian minority in Greece doesn't even register on his mind - Wanker!!! He "vividly" sees this clause (Article 4/Paragraph 3) so there is no question for him it seems. And yet, he fails to "vividly" see the struggles of his own father, a Greek War refugee himself, who escaped Greek fascism all those years ago. He fails to "vividly" see the death, torture, torment and forced assimilation which that minority went through and continues to go through. A real diplomat with an ounce of national pride would not have missed such a golden opportunity to come back with "My dad is actually from that minority so I am pretty much living proof that there is such a minority". But instead, this pathetic excuse for a human being continues to sell off what's left of his soul to the Greek devils.

Another missed opportunity was when he failed to correct that malaka for using the term Northmacedonian minority in his next question to Dimitrov. As far as I know, the Agreement is explicit with regard to the acceptable and unacceptable terminology that can and can't be used when describing the people of North Macedonia - Northmacedonian cannot be used. The imbecile Dimitrov didn't even clear his throat on that one as a sign of objection or disagreement but simply let it slide, thereby, implicitly giving his approval to the term.

I just hope Macedonians with roots from Aegean Macedonia aren't too offended and start getting used to the idea of being labelled Northmacedonians themselves. Risto, you seem come to mind for some reason. It looks like the Northmacedonian cancer is spreading and encompassing Macedonians over the border too. The precedence has been set it seems, as can be seen in SoM's video, and the actual Northmacedonians are fine with that, thank you very much.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

This week, a reporter asked Mile Boshnjakovski - Official Spokesman of the Government of North Macedonia - if Aegean Macedonians in Greece speak the Macedonian language? His response:

"There is a part of the population in northern Greece who do not speak Greek and speak another language, BUT we are not the ones to determine what language that is."

The video is going viral in the Greek media.

This was in response to FM Nikola Dimitrov after he allegedly said that the Macedonian language is completely unrelated to the language of "Greek Macedonians".

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

What's bad about that for the Greeks. This is another compliant little northadontist.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dove
            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            What's bad about that for the Greeks.
            That -> who do not speak Greek

among other things.
            Last edited by Dove; 03-14-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Statitsa
              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Dove View Post
              That -> who do not speak Greek

among other things.
              They would be very few, and very old.

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

I feel like i have to say it again. This proves the absurdity and naivety of this so called agreement.

Look at the way convoluted way Boshnjakovski answers that question and yet still its not satisfactory. He goes out of his way to not say what is obvious to everyone, and still its seen as a breach.

So in order for Macedonians to fulfill their obligations and satisfy Greece, they have to answer a question with a blatant lie. How long can this charade continue?

Its not enough to not name it as Macedonian, he can not even say there are people in Greece who don't speak Greek. This is on the same level as people in North Korea told to smile with guns pointed at their heads.

We are all supposed to pretend that this is fucking normal.

Comment

Working...
                X