Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I have met Todor Petrov personnally when he first came to sydney.At the time i was doing my phd dissertation.The thing i noticed about him is that he was so pro macedonian.I heard him say that he would never change our name & he was dissapointed that they changed our flag & our reference of Fyrom ,he stuck to the original ideals of pro macedonia.I used to beleive in him but all that only to be dissapointed.The need to enter nato & eu seems to be overwhelming for our politicians.Looks like all the macedonian politicians are made of the same ilk.I'm so dissapointed & never thought that someone like Todor Petrov for all he stood for ,world macedonian congress etc it's a huge let down it's like the whole world caving in,it's a huge letdown.
    Last edited by George S.; 04-04-2011, 03:19 AM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      To be fair, Indigen's support ended in the first instance of Petrov capitulating. That demonstrates consistency. Gruevski is still negotiating our identity with Greece, and you have never loved him more. What does that say about you?
      SOM, It took me years before i was convinced about Nikola Gruevski, he earned my respect and once he earns it its going to be difficult to loose it over night unless he does something very stupid. I've stated many times that im not happy with how these negotiations are going and that we should break away from them right away and everybody from our diaspora has exactly the same views on this.

Here is a very interesting quote and this is very encouraging for me to be honest.

"АЛЕКСАНДРОС МАЉАС: Грција се плаши од новата генерација Македонци"

Why wernt the they saying this while the Komunjari were in power? They are saying it now when they can clearly see us rapidly rising as a country and they dont see us as pushovers anymore.

I want to be perfectly clear, all im stating here is my own opinion i'm not trying to convince anybody here to have exactly the same views as me.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Here is what Svetski Makedonski Kongres had to say about the eventual withdrawal by Greece from the Interim Accord.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Text from the above link

Евентуалното повлекување на Грција од македонско-грчката Времена согласност склучена на 13 септември 1995 година, воопшто нема да влијае на пресудата на Меѓународниот суд во Хаг по тужбата на Македонија против Грција за прекршување на членот 11 од Времената согласност. Грција или Македонија можат да се повлечат од Времената согласност само доколку со писмен допис некоја од страните ја извести другата страна дека се повлекува, но писмениот допис влегува во сила 12 месеци после неговото доставување до другата страна. Но, во тој случај Македонија веднаш со писмен допис до генералниот секретар на Обединетите Нации само ќе го извести, дека го продолжува членството во Обединетите Нации и во сите меѓународни организации под нејзиното единствено државно име Македонија. И „спорот„ на Атина со државното име Македонија трајно завршува!

Дури и Меѓународниот суд во Хаг кога би решавал во рок повеќе од 12 месеци од денот на грчкото известување до Македонија дека Атина се повлекува од Времената согласност, тој секако ќе пресуди дека Грција ја прекршила Времената согласност во времето на нејзината важност, бидејќи во времето на прекршувањето во 2008 година на Самитот на НАТО во Букурешт, Времената согласност била во сила. Повлекувањето на Атина од Времената согласност воопшто нема да ја спаси Грција од соочување со поразот во Хаг, се истакнува во соопштението.

Со членот 11 од Времената согласност Атина пред Обединетите Нации единствено се обврзала и прифатила обврска да не го суспендира односно блокира членството на Македонија во меѓународни организации во кои Грција веќе е член, туку само да го задржи правото да се противи ако и само во случај кога Македонија во таквите организации и институции би била ословувана различно од временото обраќање „поранешна Југословенска Република Македонија“ утврдено во параграфот 2 на Резолуцијата 817 (1993) на Советот за Безбедност на Обединетите Нации.

Истовремено, со Резолуцијата 817 (1993) на Советот за безбедност на Обединетите Нации, Македонија не прифатила обврска за промена на државното име, туку само да разговара за разликата по своето државно име со јужниот сосед Грција! Со Времена согласност пак, државата Македонија ниту го прифатила временото обраќање во Обединетите Нации за ново меѓународно име, ниту прифатила членство во меѓународни организации под тоа обраќање. Времената согласност НЕ претставува обврска Македонија да пристапува во меѓународни организации под име различно од нејзиното државно кое истовремено претставува и меѓународно име, затоа што Македонија нема име за внатрешна и име за надворешна (меѓународна) употреба, туку едно и единствено за секое време и во целиот свет, се наглсува во соопштението од Светскиот Македонски Конгрес.

Евентуалното повлекување на Атина од Времената согласност без претходно склучен Договор за траен мир и добрососедство меѓу Македонија и Грција, после финансискиот банкрот ќе претставува завршно харикири за ариевска Елада, посочуваат од СКМ.
          Originally posted by Google Translation
          The possible withdrawal of Greece from the Macedonian-Greek interim agreement signed on September 13, 1995, did not affect the verdict of the Tribunal in The Hague upon the complaint of Macedonia against Greece for violation of Article 11 of the Interim agreement. Greece and Macedonia can be withdrawn from the Interim agreement only if a written notice either party notify the other party that retreats, but the notice letter shall enter into force 12 months after its delivery to the other side. But in this case Macedonia immediately with a written letter to the Secretary General of the United Nations will only notify you that continued membership in the United Nations and all international organizations under its single state name of Macedonia. The "dispute" at Athens with the state name Macedonia permanently ends!

Even the International Court in The Hague if they decided to run more than 12 months from the date of notification to the Greek Macedonia that Athens is withdrawn from the Interim agreement, he will certainly ruled that Greece had violated the interim agreement at the time of its importance, because at the time of in violation of the 2008 NATO Summit in Bucharest, the Interim agreement was in force. Withdrawal of Athens from the Interim agreement will not save Greece from facing defeat in The Hague, said in a statement.

With Article 11 of the Interim accordance Athens at the United Nations solely commitment and accept the obligation not to suspend or block Macedonia's membership in international organizations of which Greece is already a member, but only to retain the right to object if and only if Macedonia in such organizations and institutions would refer to other than temporary address, "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" as laid down in paragraph 2 of resolution 817 (1993) Security Council of the United Nations.

Simultaneously, with Resolution 817 (1993) Security Council of the United Nations, Macedonia has not accepted responsibility for changing the state name, but only to discuss the difference in its state name with southern neighbor Greece! Over time the line, the country Macedonia nor accepted the temporary address at the United Nations for a new international name, nor accept membership in international organizations under that address. Interim agreement is not an obligation of Macedonia access into international organizations under the name other than its state, which also represents international name because Macedonia has no name and internal name for the external (international) use, but only for one and any time throughout world, naglsuva statement from the World Macedonian Congress.

The possible withdrawal of Athens from the Interim agreement without agreement for a lasting peace and good neighborly relations between Macedonia and Greece, after the financial bankruptcy will be a final harikiri for Aryan Hellas, according to the ECM.
          Obviously he has lost his mind.
          The Interim Agreement is an obligation to join international organisations with the UN Resolution 817 name. To say Macedonia never accepted FYROM is utter rubbish. Macedonia is court right now standing behind a sign saying FYROM.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            SOM, It took me years before i was convinced about Nikola Gruevski, he earned my respect and once he earns it its going to be difficult to loose it over night unless he does something very stupid. I've stated many times that im not happy with how these negotiations are going and that we should break away from them right away and everybody from our diaspora has exactly the same views on this.
            Prolet, on the one hand you keep repeating that you aren't 'happy' with the negotiations (whatever that is supposed to really mean), and on the other you declare your respect for Gruevski - who is still negotiating our identity with Greece. You're contradicting yourself. Make a solid and transparent stance, and aswer these questions:

1 - Do you agree with what Nikola Gruevski is doing by negotiating our identity with Greece?

2 - Are you waiting for Gruevski to actually put the final nail in the coffin before you open your eyes up to what he is doing (ie; negotiating our identity)?

3 - Do you also believe in some fantasy 'master plan' that Gruevski has concocted?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Prolet,

I'm interested in knowing what Gruevski actually did to "earn" your respect...
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Prolet you are truly a funny one. Gruevski lied to us, to the people of Macedonia and is playing with fire at the moment. If anything he has taken Greece to court to fight for us to be able to use that horrible name that was given to us all those years ago. How is he different from the komunjari? They accepted the name, he is in court to fight to keep it. Which part here do you respect?
                I said it before and I mean it, in m opinion you are being paid by the Gruevski gov to spread their propaganda here, however if by any chance this is not the case I would stop smoking whatever your are smoking right now as it's not doing you any good.
                Stop portraying a traitor to his people and country as a hero who we should vote for again. It is not going to happen.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Арно му каза чупче, амa со Пролета нема учи учи, само тиква шо бучи

Looking forward to your answers Prolet, lest you end up looking like the typical DPNE apologist and hypocrite, again. Are you a part of this so-called 'VMRO Melbourne'?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Here is what Svetski Makedonski Kongres had to say about the eventual withdrawal by Greece from the Interim Accord
                    What are your thoughts on this Prolet?
                    I personally feel like I have been transported into a Gligorovian Time Machine.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Prolet,

I'm interested in knowing what Gruevski actually did to "earn" your respect...
                      I suspect it was the little things. The twinkle in his eye when they first met. The long tender lingering handshakes. The back-rubs. The cheque that comes in the mail after every favourable comment.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        The cheque that comes in the mail after every favourable comment.
                        I hear marketing is a highly profitable industry.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

According to an expert in international law, a Macedonian with a proven track record, Prof. Janev, Macedonia has not actually been formally blocked from the United Nations, nor can it be. The question I have is why havn't the Macedonians exercised their rights, at the UN? Particularly if the U.N has violated its own charter. The other question, is if we havn't been blocked, why is Gruevski negotiating our identity? Particularly in the light that the Macedonian people against it.

1. Not blocked from the U.N
                          2. Macedonian people against 'negotiations'

So what is Gruevski doing?

Gruevski has clearly taken steps to change our name. Any suggestion that he has not, is a lie. He has proposed name changes himself, in the way Meto Koloski did a few years ago. What is deeply troubling is the propoganda being published that the current 'negotiations' and the Interim Accord, etc, is not about changing the name! Our admission to NATO under an IMPOSED acronym, pending a 'resolution' to an illegitimate and invalid dispute, is treason of the highest calibre.

I think that when Macedonians come onto this forum and try to rationalise and justify the current 'negotiations' and the Interim Accord, given everything we actually know about the Greek terms, the actual terms of the Accord and the historical context; they are simply working for the Greeks. The belief that they don't have all the facts, is just plain wrong, and we have to seriously consider the 'veil' they are attempting to place over some aspects of our current misfortune, as a deliberate strategy to confuse the issues facing us, basically their intention is to decieve. Its anti-Macedonian behaviour at its worst (or a highly irrational pro-UMD position).
                          Last edited by Pelister; 04-07-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Such cheap and shallow HYPOCRITICAL propaganda doesn't work with me, mate!
                            Who is trying to convince you?? You dont even know for yourself, first you support Todor Petrov now you are against him how does that work?? Im not much of a fan of his but i dont consider him to be a traitor.
                            I have in the past supported many other politicians and individuals in public life when they were (or have been) pro Macedonian and patriotic (nationalists) and stop (or stopped) doing so when they are no longer doing that. Petrov is just one more in a very, very long list of vertikapa opportunist politicians and I take it a lot more to heart because he has been keeping a fairly solid line for a very long time and now he flips over and becomes a lizhigaz (arsel icker) of the Vassal Gruevski clique (currently seeking re-election). The fact that you can not (or pretend not to) comprehend that only reflects badly on you, i.e. your intelligence or that you are into political scheming and trickery.

Indigen, The only thing that's cheap is your pathetic insults, stop acting like a Gazda here and be more respectful for a change.
                            IT IS CHEAP AND HYPOCRITICAL AND YOU KNOW THAT IT IS SO!

Below is my full reply to your original disinformation and provocation post that you have not replied to and are trying to divert to something unrelated and irrelevant:

Vangelovski, A1 is the only one that is blowing up this story nobody else and its as clear as day that they are doing it to create tensions.
                            Proleterche, you Gruevist running dog, will you stop polluting the forum with cheap "dpmne" propaganda and apologetic excuses for their treasonous anti-Macedoian actions if it is proven that the government has given such a directive? YES or NO?

Even if the Government wanted to, they can't directly interfere with the Universities as they have Autonomy and nobody from the outside can interfere there.
                            It is a state institution and this anti-Macedonian RAMKOVIST government is committed to the Interim Accord 100% and have even directed local governments to erase (mutilate) cultural statutes and art works in order to show adherence to the (anti-Macedonian) "letter of the law" found in the IA!

SDSM komunjars lead by Vrckovski,Buckovski and Pavlovska Daneva who are all professors at the Law University (Praven Fakultet) .
                            And how many "komunjari" do you have in "Dpmne"? I think it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black! Such cheap and shallow HYPOCRITICAL propaganda doesn't work with me, mate!

===========

Lets have a look at this CHEAP SLANDER "KOMUNJARS" that you throw about and OBSERVE that you often source a lot of your info from SITEL and VECER! Who owns SITEL, Mr Proleter, and who is he and his party in coalition with?

Претседател

Љубисав Иванов - Ѕинго

Член и претседател на СПМ. Роден на 8 ноември 1936 година во Кратово. Македонец. Дипломиран рударски инженер. Пратеник во собранието на Република Македонија
                            Биографија:

Инг. Љубисав Иванов - Ѕинго е роден на 8.11.1936 година во село Трновац - Кратовско, Република Македонија. Основно образование стекнал во Кратово, завршил гимназија во Куманово, а дипломирал на рударскиот факултет во Белград во рекордно време со просечна оценка 9. Денес живее во Кратово, Република Македонија.

Господинот Љубисав Иванов - Ѕинго е лидер на Социјалистичката партија на Македонија од 1996 година. Познат е како политички ангажирана личност во поранешна Југославија и по осамостојувањето на Република Македонија. Бил повеќе пати пратеник во Парламентот во Југославија и во Република Македонија, член на Комунистичката партија на Југославија и Македонија и во највисоките органи на Партијата. Како истакнат стопанственик бил претседател на Стопанската комора на Македонија и претседател на Управниот одбор на најголемата банка во Македонија - Стопанска банка. По распадот на Југославија и системот тој е еден од оснивачите на Социјалистичката партија на Македонија и доследен борец за остварување на социјалистичките идеи кои имаат повеќе од 100 години традиција во Македонија.

Г-динот Љубисав Иванов - Ѕинго во македонската, поранешната југословенска заедница и пошироко во Европа и светот е познат како истакнат стопанственик. Тој е оснивач и повеќе од 30 години генерален директор на компанијата "Силекс" во чии рамки работат повеќе фабрики, рудници, земјоделска и сточарска дејност, угостителство, туризам и трговија, а во системот на компанијата работи "Силекс" банка и телевизија "Сител" која емитува програма на целата територија на Република Македонија. За својата работа Иванов е добитник на повеќе државни признанија меѓу кои и на највисокото југословенско признание АВНОЈ.

Иванов има цврсти ставови во врска со развојот на Република Македонија, како граѓанска држава со владеење на правото и правната држава, без што нема демократија и економски просперитет. жесток поборник е за развој на пазарното стопанство со нагласена социјална политика која ќе обезбеди пристоен живот за секој граѓанин, со максимално искористување на домашните ресурси. Излезот за сите проблеми што се јавуваат во македонското општество го гледа исклучиво во развојот на економијата и вработеноста на граѓаните. Оттука постојано ја потенцира потребата од искористување на сите расположиви капацитети, особено на оние кои апсорбираат поголема работна сила. Постојано инсистира државата да создаде поволен амбиент за развој на економијата и услови за покренување на нов инвестиционен циклус во кој под итно треба да се изврши модернизација и осовременување на постојните капацитети и изградба на нови.

Г-динот Иванов со голем интерес ја следи меѓународната политика и процесите што се одвиваат во светот, глобализацијата која се остварува ја гледа исклучиво во функција на помагање на неразвиените и сиромашни земји, а не за нов колонијализам, експлоатација и доминација од страна на одредени држави и мултикомпании.

Од осамостојувањето на Република Македонија, па до денес, тој постојано инсистира на тесна соработка со сите балкански земји за создавање на економска асоцијација од типот на европската заедница, што ќе овозможи широк пазар и привлекување на странски капитал. Во тоа ја гледа и можноста за побрз развој и влез на Република Македонија во Европската унија.

Г-динот Иванов повеќе пати престојувал на сите континенти во светот и три пати во Хонг Конг и тоа последниот пат во 1990 година.

Активности во Собранието

* Комисија за уставни прашања, заменик член
                            * Комисија за финансирање и буџет, заменик член
                            * Комисија за економски прашања, претседател
                            * Комисија за здравство, заменик член
                            * Комисија за прашања на изборите и именувањата, член
                            * Пратеничка група на Собранието на Република Македонија за соработка со Парламентот на Руската Федерација, претседател
                            * Пратеничка група на Собранието на Република Македонија за соработка со Парламентот на Република Бугарија, член
                            * Пратеничка група на Собранието на Република Македонија за соработка со Парламентот на Црна Гора, член
                            Dzingo is the CHIEF RED BARRON (KOMUNJAR) of Macedonia himself and next time you come here trying to smear others with such designations, and even whilst sourcing most of your info from SITEL (Dzingo's prime asset and something that is a major media foundation for Gruevski and his regime), please take the time to consider how downright ridiculous you look doing so to those that know a little bit about the political scene in Macedonia!

Comment

Working...
                            X