Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonians are the master nongotiators.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Researchers have achieved a new kind of chimeric first, producing sheep-human hybrid embryos that could one day represent the future of organ donation – by using body parts grown inside unnatural, engineered animals.

I read this and thought of Macedonia for some reason.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
        They were literally trying to make it out as though the Greeks were being the reasonably generous party in all of this whilst the stubborn Macedonians hadn’t conceded anything to date... and from memory this shit came from a “European” media outlet.
        Bit like 2001 when the fighters for human rites were mutilating dead policemans bodies we turned out to be unreasonable and they turned out to be angels. Groundhog Day.. ultimately Greece will get an extra couple billions in the bank, Gornamakedonija will join NATO so the greedy fascist western can continue to further enroach evil Russia both economically and militarily.

There is no doubt that the Zaev government was installed by the west with the above aims. Politics, history and morals aside I wouldn't even put Poofter Zaev as the the local poker president let alone PM. To have someone like him and his crew as leaders of a nation is absurd and illogical.

Comment

• Amphipolis
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          ...the greeks have convinced the world that Macedonia is a threat to greek security (as totally absurd as that idea is)...it has convinced the world that we're appropriating 'greek culture' by associating ourselves with ancient history and symbolism...the greeks have fooled the world that their society has an unbroken lineage to the ancient world...for the greek side, these are all extreme starting points in their negotiating tactics against Macedonia...our side has already conceding huge ground in disassociating themselves from historical symbols and culture, they've further confused and muddied the waters with accepting certain migration theories...
          Having read several foreign articles I would say Greece hasn't convinced the world about the 1st one, while No2 and No3 are generally accepted.

Those "migration theories" and your misappropriation of historical symbols and Alexander the Great are also generally accepted. There are hundreds of relevant threads in this forum and as you can see while the Greekness or non-Greekness of Ancient Macedonia has been discussed and analyzed, its’ “proto-Slavicness” has never been seriously considered.

The idea that the Slavic descent was a fantasy that never happened is also not seriously considered. Actually the only friendly argument I repeatedly see is “This is a harmless, small and poor country. Why don’t you let them be called whatever they want?”

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
            Having read several foreign articles I would say Greece hasn't convinced the world about the 1st one, while No2 and No3 are generally accepted.

Those "migration theories" and your misappropriation of historical symbols and Alexander the Great are also generally accepted. There are hundreds of relevant threads in this forum and as you can see while the Greekness or non-Greekness of Ancient Macedonia has been discussed and analyzed, its’ “proto-Slavicness” has never been seriously considered.

The idea that the Slavic descent was a fantasy that never happened is also not seriously considered. Actually the only friendly argument I repeatedly see is “This is a harmless, small and poor country. Why don’t you let them be called whatever they want?”
            There are some really good DNA test kits around.. you'd probably find you are more slav than the 'slavs' on this forum.. have you thought about it? After all we speak English, does that make us Anglo Saxons?

How about the slavophone Greeks in Greece? How are they Greek and we are not according to Greek logic? Very convenient

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
              There are some really good DNA test kits around.. you'd probably find you are more slav than the 'slavs' on this forum.. have you thought about it? After all we speak English, does that make us Anglo Saxons?

How about the slavophone Greeks in Greece? How are they Greek and we are not according to Greek logic? Very convenient
              ...that's a very deep trip down the greek rabbit hole.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post

1. Not sure what you mean. I’m interested in DNA tests even though people who gave a feed-back in the forum were a little disappointed. Money isn’t a problem for me so I’ll definitely try them, though I don’t think they indicate Greekness or provide definite and impressive information.

2. Not sure what you mean again. Greek propaganda uses different lies per case. Slavic speakers are both Greek citizens and (some of them) Greek in conscience, or even fanatic Greeks. Each person knows his ancestry to a certain extent yet we’ve all certainly mixed to various degrees in the distant past. Slavic or Bulgarian speakers are generally related to the Bulgarian Empires that covered a huge part of Macedonia (and the Balkans) a 1000 years ago.

Comment

• Solun
                  • Sep 2012

2. Not sure what you mean again. Greek propaganda uses different lies per case. Slavic speakers are both Greek citizens and (some of them) Greek in conscience, or even fanatic Greeks. Each person knows his ancestry to a certain extent yet we’ve all certainly mixed to various degrees in the distant past. Slavic or Bulgarian speakers are generally related to the Bulgarian Empires that covered a huge part of Macedonia (and the Balkans) a 1000 years ago.
                  Kosias is currently propagating the ethnic purity direct descendant of Alexander theory for the people of Northern Greece. So his case is in the extreme lie category. Though I do agree with you that Greek propaganda uses different lies in different cases.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Solun View Post
                    Kosias is currently propagating the ethnic purity direct descendant of Alexander theory for the people of Northern Greece. So his case is in the extreme lie category.
                    That doesn't sound like Kotzias, though everything is possible. What did he say exactly?

Comment

• Solun
                      • Sep 2012

That doesn't sound like Kotzias, though everything is possible. What did he say exactly?
                      He continuously claims to be representing Ancient Macedonians. Unless you can show me ruins of an ancient McDonalds or KFC, his argument is completely baseless

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

He continuously claims to be representing Ancient Macedonians. Unless you can show me ruins of an ancient McDonalds or KFC, his argument is completely baseless
                        You didn't present any statement or argument.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

Kosias is currently propagating the ethnic purity direct descendant of Alexander theory for the people of Northern Greece. So his case is in the extreme lie category. Though I do agree with you that Greek propaganda uses different lies in different cases.

Of course Solun. That's why you have so many angry protesters in Greece the other week. Mad at the slavic tribes coming there trying to steal their land and history.

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
                            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                            Of course Solun. That's why you have so many angry protesters in Greece the other week. Mad at the slavic tribes coming there trying to steal their land and history.
                            What I've found amusing in the last week or so is that Greek Officials have asked the Pan Macedonian Society of Victoria to "bud out" and stop protesting against the Macedonian Issue.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

That is disturbing. I'm relying on the Greeks stopping the stupid Macedonians from changing their name.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                That is disturbing. I'm relying on the Greeks stopping the stupid Macedonians from changing their name.
                                I don't think we'll be that lucky. I think Zwev would accept anything, even a name without Macedonia in it.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X