Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel
    • Sep 2008

I look forward to working with you in the future, whether it be in the executive or out of it and i look forward to hearing about this plan of yours.

If you do ever wish to come back, remember you have to be a members for two years before you can apply for the board, so i at least ask you to think about it for now.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Julie
      This gnasen chovek has been doing this for years, when I was actively involved in the delaide community I approached high ranking officials regarding political parties policy on such matters and the respons I got was taht if you are not a member of that political party then you cannot vote on or have any influence on policy - this may answer a few peoples questions here.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Daniel,
        It warms my heart to read your posts and see your passion and devotion to the Macedonian Community/people/cause, RTG myself and many others have been as passionate, if not more, and have sacrificed much for the same ideals that you speak of. I urge you to continue your crusade whilst acknowledging the efforts of the current activists, recent and long standing contributors. You will need to understand that it is a numbers game and the greater the numbers the greater the influence we will be able to have.
        Pozdrav
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Risto, I can imagine what you have been through its very hard working with pig headed people who only think about eating kebapi or tulumbi before doing whats best for the community.

As for somebody suggesting that this forum is too nationalistic, i dont take that as negative criticism at all i believe thats a compliment to be honest. Most people view the word Nationalistic as Ultra Nationalistic where you love your own and hate everyone else which is not true in this case. We respect anybody be it a Greek,Albanian,Serb,Gjuptin etc if they show us respect we will double it back to them however nobody is going to tolerate somebody spitting on us here and denying our history and existence. This forum is not a Selo Bez Kucina where people can do what they like.

To me when it comes to important issues such as name and identity and our existence as a community/country we should all be united and argue about how we can do better, i think its disgusting for a fellow Macedonian to spread vicious rumors about this forum which in my view has achieved to Unite the people or at the very least get them to communicate together even though all of us have disagreed at some stage at least the ball is rolling which is great. We are communicating on various issues that are threatening our community with SA Premier Mike Rann being an example, our biggest problem is having a strong leader who people will look up to and that isnt afraid to make the tough decisions, its also very hard because alot of people choose not to show their support they just look at their national interests and do whats best for them.

Julie, In my opinion i think the Macedonians in Victoria and South Australia should join forces and work together. These comments made by SA Premier Rann are a slap in the face to all of us and i do believe that a joint statement from the Macedonians Australia wide should be prepared. To me personally we need to find a solution for the church dispute very soon as it is killing our community.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

Prolet, mate, I can assure you as soon as I nail a good macedonian boy, i will be popping out kids like the albanians do to do my part for the diaspora in sydney. the more the merrier.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Bij, Nikola Gruevski is giving out pensions for 3 children after that you're on your own.

The more the merrier, Komiti da se ragjat!
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                Daniel,
                It warms my heart to read your posts and see your passion and devotion to the Macedonian Community/people/cause, RTG myself and many others have been as passionate, if not more, and have sacrificed much for the same ideals that you speak of. I urge you to continue your crusade whilst acknowledging the efforts of the current activists, recent and long standing contributors. You will need to understand that it is a numbers game and the greater the numbers the greater the influence we will be able to have.
                Pozdrav
                I can't even begin to compare my efforts with "makedonche" above. To literally put your professional and social life on hold for many years in support of the community is more than should be asked of anybody. Yet he did so and is barely remembered for it. God forbid Macedonians look after their own ... perhaps some might consider using his services one day.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Bij, Nikola Gruevski is giving out pensions for 3 children after that you're on your own.

The more the merrier, Komiti da se ragjat!
                  what grujo does in macedonia is of no concern to me. i will be raising my macedonian kiddies in australia.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Risto, I can imagine what you have been through its very hard working with pig headed people who only think about eating kebapi or tulumbi before doing whats best for the community.

As for somebody suggesting that this forum is too nationalistic, i dont take that as negative criticism at all i believe thats a compliment to be honest. Most people view the word Nationalistic as Ultra Nationalistic where you love your own and hate everyone else which is not true in this case. We respect anybody be it a Greek,Albanian,Serb,Gjuptin etc if they show us respect we will double it back to them however nobody is going to tolerate somebody spitting on us here and denying our history and existence. This forum is not a Selo Bez Kucina where people can do what they like.

To me when it comes to important issues such as name and identity and our existence as a community/country we should all be united and argue about how we can do better, i think its disgusting for a fellow Macedonian to spread vicious rumors about this forum which in my view has achieved to Unite the people or at the very least get them to communicate together even though all of us have disagreed at some stage at least the ball is rolling which is great. We are communicating on various issues that are threatening our community with SA Premier Mike Rann being an example, our biggest problem is having a strong leader who people will look up to and that isnt afraid to make the tough decisions, its also very hard because alot of people choose not to show their support they just look at their national interests and do whats best for them.

Julie, In my opinion i think the Macedonians in Victoria and South Australia should join forces and work together. These comments made by SA Premier Rann are a slap in the face to all of us and i do believe that a joint statement from the Macedonians Australia wide should be prepared. To me personally we need to find a solution for the church dispute very soon as it is killing our community.
                    I am all for uniting with Victoria for support here in SA. We need the strength in numbers. How do we do this?

I agree with Risto the Great, and can understand his disulliosinment.
                    I am still waiting for my FATHER to return my call from yesterday morning.
                    I sent an email to Margarita Vasilevska SBBS Tuesday morning. She called me yesterday requiring a copy of the video. I called my dad, thinking stupidly on my behalf that he would be able to obtain a copy from the person he viewed it from
                    I love my dad, however, the lack of communication from him indicates strongly that they do not want to hand it over so that it may be aired.
                    and this is with me handing it to them, and also he knows I would go off my rocker, to put it mildly with a negative response
                    dad is the vice president of the community here and i am mighty pissed off that SBS are willing to air this and expose the pathetic premier here for what he is, and that would be detrimental for the upcoming elections on his party, and also drum up some support for the Macos in SA and their plight

Risto, I used to be a paying member till about 5 years ago. I understand where you are coming from and am putting it on record, that (and am sorry to upset anyone from the republic here on the forum, i respect you guys and I dont like generalisations, plus dad is from there, ) that perhaps the leaders in the community who are originally from the republic are not as nationalistic (A GOOD thing nationalism) as the people from the Aegean who have suffered (mum is from there)
                    Me, I am sick and tired of the hidden agendas, the division within the community which has always been there , am sick to death of this bullshit split in the church, how absolutely pathetic.

My hubby obtained the email from the liberal MP and am yet still waiting on a response
                    and it was with total disgust that I read how Nick Xenothon, Nick Bolkus and Alexander Downer have joined a triumvirate of bullshit. Its just going to get worse'

ANd Risto, hold your head up high, I remember 25 years ago when we tried to start a youth group (good luck with that one Daniel) that there was so much oppoisition from the said leaders, that we were going to take their beloved community away from them
                    Perhaps at that time, when we were so young and had so much passion, that we could have achieved something more than the dwindling members there are today.
                    PS i love my dad, am so disappointed, and can understand the apathy that poor Risto has
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Bij, Well you are allowed to be a duel citizen remember?? With a Macedonian Passport im sure you can add yourself on the list. Just get a bank card from stari kraj im sure Grujo will work something out.

Think about it, now that Australia and Macedonia have signed a social security agreement they have no choice but to follow up on it.

I remember in Australia when John Howard introduced a $3000 baby grant, for a penzija everyone is going to be lining up. LOL

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Julie
                        This gnasen chovek has been doing this for years, when I was actively involved in the delaide community I approached high ranking officials regarding political parties policy on such matters and the respons I got was taht if you are not a member of that political party then you cannot vote on or have any influence on policy - this may answer a few peoples questions here.
                        I know he has and each time it inflames me that much more.
                        Public servants have to abide by Australian Public Service Code of Conduct regulations.
                        When did parliamentarians cease to be part of the Public service?

Makedonche, I know how hard you worked and lobbied for the Macedonian cause in SA.
                        I agree with Risto, we need the numbers, and not just one voice, but many to be heard.

And Macedonians here will stupidly vote for labor or liberal, if Macedonians can stop being so conservative, that is a large number of votes too

I say I had a thought, have you thought about standing as an indepenent , the Greek kuche Nick Xenophon did it, and you would be fantastic!

Go Makedonche!
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• ZAS
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                          Its easy to blame the Macedonians in Australia for "doing nothing" about this or that but IGNORING THE REAL CAUSE for the unenviable predicament - the RULING CIRCLES IN RoM and their AGENTS of DISCORD amongst us.

The Grks are significant in SA and far outnumber Maks, it should not surprise that politicians play up to their chauvinistic demands, which are complemented by our "esteemed" political (ex and current) leaders in RoM, e.g. Ljubcho Georgievski, Kiro Gligorov, Branko Crvenkovski, Ljube Boshkovski, Ljubomir Frchkovski, Vlado Buchkovski, and many, many others.

FYI, the former Ambassador of RoM to Australia, Victor Gaber, visited Australia in 1995 and at a meeting with Macedonian activists stated that he told the Australian government representatives we could accept "Slav Macedonia" as a name but the Albanians would object (would not be fair to them). "Thank God for the Albanians" or RoM would have been SRM ("Slav Republic of Macedonia") by now. :-(

Also, there is a very prominent Macedonian in SA (together with another prominent one from VIC) who used to push the same line as the above mentioned politicians in respect to "Slav" origins of ethnic Macedonians and ridiculed as anti-Macedonian the proponents of Macedonian indigenous continuity (i.e. those who identified with our ancient Ancestors - Filip II and Aleksandar III Makedonski). The Greeks collect, collate and present all this information to the politicians. When some Macedonians activists approach the politicians, they will throw at the Maks all these statements from local Macedonian "leaders" as well as RoM representatives such as mentioned above and their conscience will be clear.

The only course for action would be a legal one, provided there is a case for prosecution. Legal advice should be sought.

E pa, shto ochekuvash koga si dozvoluvame da ne brukaat site dosegashni vladateli i drzhavni institucii vo RM? Od eden do posleden ne prestavuvaat kako "Slavjani" i pregovaraat za novo ime.

Before US Mak activists point fingers at AU Maks, they should look in their own backyard and see how software giants such as Microsoft are designating Macedonia and the Macedonian language!
                          Who are these PROMINENT MAK'S from SA and VIC who VOMIT SLAV Spew????

Comment

• Daniel
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            ANd Risto, hold your head up high, I remember 25 years ago when we tried to start a youth group (good luck with that one Daniel) that there was so much oppoisition from the said leaders, that we were going to take their beloved community away from them
                            Perhaps at that time, when we were so young and had so much passion, that we could have achieved something more than the dwindling members there are today.
                            Unfortunately, i dont think that the youth group would have made a difference then, as it is the segregation of our community that has made our numbers dwindle, not the lack of a youth group.

Luckily though, the current members of the board understand the significance of such a group and are backing it 100%. Finding young Macedonian to be a part of it will be a hard task, but activities are being planned that will hopefully interest them into coming.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

ZAS, None that are at the top of the pile, there are certain individuals who have their own opinions but they shouldnt be spreading their filth on us.

Daniel, How is the youth going in SA? Do alot of the kids growing up know the Macedonian Language?

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

Bij, Well you are allowed to be a duel citizen remember?? With a Macedonian Passport im sure you can add yourself on the list. Just get a bank card from stari kraj im sure Grujo will work something out.

Think about it, now that Australia and Macedonia have signed a social security agreement they have no choice but to follow up on it.

I remember in Australia when John Howard introduced a $3000 baby grant, for a penzija everyone is going to be lining up. LOL
                                i would not jerk off macedonia for $100 a month child support when i have enough money to support my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X