In Antiquity Neither Macedonians and Greeks Considered Macedonians to be Greek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
    Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) invented Gay Homosexuality and Pedophillia, just look up "Gayreek Gypsy Pederasty" on Google.
    For more info

Comment

• JJAskiz
      Banned
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) invented Gay Homosexuality and Pedophillia.

wps.ablongman.com/wps/media/objects/13623/13950088/images/Fig2.5.jpg

Comment

• JJAskiz
        Banned
        • May 2015

OK, go on, but the Greek Navy will show you.

And youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) can go and fark your Gayreek Gypsy Navy because youse are all a bunch of Homo's anyway.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I know a lot of racist Gayreek Gypsies and I don't take crap from any of them or their propaganda they spread about our people and our country.
          I would bet I have returned more crap to Greeks in my life than you have. But surely you realise the actions of MACEDONIANS have done the most harm to the Macedonian identity in recent times.

Anyway, feel free to diminish whatever else you post by resorting to the lowest terminology aimed at the lowest of Greeks (who resort to similar attacks on Macedonians). Why not make up some names for Serbs and Bulgars as well. In fact, please let me know what you prefer to call them.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Toska
            • Sep 2008

its really quite annoying reading gayreeks gayreece hell arse every 3rd word, go be annoying on their forums we know who they are and what they are no need to tell us, its as if your trying to prove something to us, your preaching to the converted if you dont know understand that saying look it up.

Comment

• JJAskiz
              Banned
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I would bet I have returned more crap to Greeks in my life than you have. But surely you realise the actions of MACEDONIANS have done the most harm to the Macedonian identity in recent times.

Anyway, feel free to diminish whatever else you post by resorting to the lowest terminology aimed at the lowest of Greeks (who resort to similar attacks on Macedonians). Why not make up some names for Serbs and Bulgars as well. In fact, please let me know what you prefer to call them.
              Everyone usually calls them "Bulgayrian Tartars" or "Serbitches".

XD

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Toska View Post
                its really quite annoying reading gayreeks gayreece hell arse every 3rd word, go be annoying on their forums we know who they are and what they are no need to tell us, its as if your trying to prove something to us, your preaching to the converted if you dont know understand that saying look it up.
                I will keep calling the Maco haters those names until they learn to use our people and countries proper names "Macedonian" and "Republic Of Macedonia".

Comment

• Toska
                  • Sep 2008

I will keep calling the Maco haters those names until they learn to use our people and countries proper names "Macedonian" and "Republic Of Macedonia".
                  as i said go to their forums and preach not here, we know what they are, we dont need to be reminded every third word, lets not turn this forum into garbage.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                    • Aug 2014

I agree, using such terms here affects the integrity and professionalism of the forum.

Comment

• Toska
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                      I agree, using such terms here affects the integrity and professionalism of the forum.
                      Correct ...

Comment

• JJAskiz
                        Banned
                        • May 2015

I have been there and done that and don't worry, a bit of swearing on the forum won't wreck the forum. The only way the forum will be wrecked is if youse let more anti-Macedonian idiots sign up on the Macedonian forum and they start spamming their anti-Macedonian propaganda just like they do on every other Macedonian forum.
                        Last edited by JJAskiz; 09-07-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I have been there and done that and don't worry, a bit of swearing on the forum won't wreck the forum. The only way the forum will be wrecked is if youse let more anti-Macedonian idiots sign up on the Macedonian forum and they start spamming their anti-Macedonian propaganda just like they do on every other Macedonian forum.
                          We've all been through this stage at one point or another, where we allow our enemies to drag us down to their pathetic level. But, I agree with the others. Continued and repetitive use of such terminology here does neither the forum nor yourself any good. If you were being provoked by people denigrating Macedonians, then one may understand some form of reaction (although there are better ways to tackle such issues). But that isn't happening. So let's try and keep it a bit more professional. This may just be a forum, but, in our own way, we are representing our people. Let's show everybody that we have more class than our enemies.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                            Banned
                            • May 2015

I will continue to call them by their correct name and origin of their race/people "Turko-Albanian Greek Gypsies" and I will continue calling their country by their correct name "Former Turko-Albanian Undemocratic Republic Of Greece (Hell Ass)" and if that insults them then I don't care cause they insult us Macedonians all the time and the only way the Turko-Albanian Greek Gypsies from the Former Turko-Albanian Undemocratic Republic Of Greece (Hell Ass) will learn is if you use the same tactics against them too beh.

And don't worry beh, I will try and keep some of my comments on the forum clean.
                            Last edited by JJAskiz; 09-24-2015, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

And don't worry beh, I will try and keep some of my comments on the forum clean.
                              I'm not so young. What is this "beh" thng that appears in all your posts?

Comment

• JJAskiz
                                Banned
                                • May 2015

I'm not so young. What is this "beh" thng that appears in all your posts?
                                "Beh" is a Maco thing like Greek Gypsies say "Re", like Arabs (Lebo's) say "Uleh" and like Skips (Australians) say "Mate".

LMFAO!

XD
                                Last edited by JJAskiz; 09-24-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X