Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The people in fact are from turkey & were called Prosfiges.THey have no direct link with the land except during the poulation exchanges they were settled in Macedonia.After 80 years they call themselves Macednian!Turkish Greek immigrants would be more like it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
      Banned
      • Nov 2009

Bill,

that list is extremely flawed. I could tear that apart in so many ways. But i really cant be bothered with that right now.

Comment

• chicagoan
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        The people in fact are from turkey & were called Prosfiges.THey have no direct link with the land except during the poulation exchanges they were settled in Macedonia.After 80 years they call themselves Macednian!Turkish Greek immigrants would be more like it.
        Yes, many were prosfigs... I cant argue with that. That doesnt mean that there were Zero greeks macedonia. That just isnt the case.

Macedonia happened to be a crossroad of many ethnicites at the time. So I fail to see your point. We might as well have the jews join in this conversation as well...

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
          Bill,

that list is extremely flawed. I could tear that apart in so many ways. But i really cant be bothered with that right now.
          which list? This?

Baba - Father - Babas
          Baca - Chimney - Batzias
          Bacak - Leg, leg of trousers in G.- Batzaki
          Bacanak - Brother in law - Batjanakis
          Baglama - A string instrument - Baglamas
          Bahce - Garden - Bahtses
          Bahsis - Tip - Baxisi
          Bakir - Copper - Bakiri
          Bakkal - Grocer - Bakkalis
          Baklava - Baklava - Baklavas
          Balta - Ax - Baltas
          Bamya - Okra - Bamia
          Barbunya - A fish - Barbunia
          Barut - Gunpowder - Baruti
          Battaniye - Woolen Blanket - Batania
          Batakci - Swindler - Bataxis
          Bayrak - Flag - Bairaki
          Bekar - Batchelor - Bekiaris
          Bekri - Drunk - Bekris
          Bela - Trouble - Belas
          Benzin - Petrol, gas - Benzina
          Bereket - Abundance, plenty - Bereket
          Beton - Concrete - Beton
          Bey - Mr. - Beis
          Bezelye - Pea - Bizeli
          Biber - Pepper - Piperi
          Biftek - Steak - Bifteki
          Bodrum - Cellar, dungeon - Boudroumi
          Bomba - Bomb - Bomba
          Bostan - Vegetable field, garden - Bostani
          Bora - Storm - Bora
          Boya - Paint - Bogia
          Borek - Pastry, pie - Boureki
          Bre - Hi, you - Vre
          Budala - Idiot - Boudalas
          Bulgur - Boiled wheat - Bligouri
          But - Thigh - Bouti
          Buz - Ice, very cold - Bouzi
          Buzuki - Bouzouki - Bouzouki

ok Try this,

Cacik - A drink with cucumbers- Tzatziki
          Caka - Swagger, vanity - Tsaka
          Cam - Window pane - Tzami
          Cami - Mosque - Tzami
          Cambaz - Acrobat, dealer in G.- Tzambazis
          Cenabet - Crabbed person - Tzanabetis
          Cep - Pocket - Tsepi
          Cereme - Fine or cost of damage- Tzeremes
          Cezve - Coffee Pot - Tzesves
          Ciger - Liver, lungs - Tziyeri
          Cimbiz - Tweezers - Tsimpida
          Cuce - Dwarf - Tsutzes
          Cadir - Tent - Tsiantiri
          Cakirkeyif - Slightly drunk - Tsakir-kefi
          Cali - Thorny plant - Tsiali
          Calim - Flexibility, show off - Tsalimi
          Cam - Pine tree - Tsami
          Canak - Shallow bowl - Tsanaki
          Canta - Handbag - Tsanta
          Capacul - Untidy - Tsapatulis
          Capari - Weight anchor - Tsapari
          Capkin - Seducer, coquettish - Tsahpinis
          Capraz - Crossed - Tsaprazi
          Cardak - Hut of dried branches - Tsardaki
          Carsi - Market - Charsi
          Carik - Rustic shoe - Tsarouhi
          Catal - Fork - Tsatala
          Catra Patra - Stumbling speech - Tsatra patra
          Cavus- Sergeant - Tsausis
          Cay - Tea - Tsai
          Celebi - Pleasant man, mentor - Tselebis
          Cember - Circle - Tsemperi
          Cengel - Hook - Tsingeli
          Ciklet - Chewing gum - Tsikla
          Ciftetelli- A dance - siftetelli
          Ciftlik - Large country estate - Tsifliki
          Cifit - Tight in money - Tsifoutis
          Cimento - Cement - Tsimento
          Cinko - Zinc - Tsingos
          Ciftlik - Big farm, property - Tsifliki
          Cirak - Apprentice - Tsiraki
          Cipura- A fish - Tsipura
          Ciroz - A fish - Tsiros
          Coban - Shepherd - Tsobanis
          Corap - Woolen sock- Tsurapis
          Corba - soup - Tsorbas
          Corek - Large bun - Tsoureki
          Cotra - File fish - Tsotra
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Does the descriptionTURK GREEKS=PROSFIGES worry you it should because your relatives were the same people exchanged from the coast of Turkey & given Macedonian land In occupied territries.They were called Prosfiges it is in any encyclopaedia.Stop pretending you don't know.Te REAL MACEDONIANS were CALLED ENDOPI which means original settlers.!
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Are you scared of Bills List you should because it's not in Macedonian its your fucking TURKISH GREEK Language.YOU should know your own language you should know that these words are your own PROSFIGE language.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

George,

Pls man....stop repeating the same poem. You sound like a broken record.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

You miss the point you are no Macedonians you are just Prosfiges!!
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2009

ok...tell that to my cousin. He'll laugh in your face...

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

If you look at your history you haven't got anything its vlach.turkish,slav,Albanian.
                      You got nothing Man Stop your lying & admit to the truth you arenever had anything,
                      You are just nothing.I'll let you in on a ittle secret there were no Greeks,there were just Vlachs,turks,slavs,Albanians.Why??Admit it & stop lying you are not worthy of gracing these portals with your drab comments.Come home& admit you are wrong for a change.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

What NO Real Greeks in Greece only Vlachs,turks,slavs & Albanians.Where have the REAL GREEKS gone.What happened to them & why.Can anyone guess how many Albanian Presidents Greece has had??Did people know that Greece copied another country's flag.
                        Did you know the greeks wear the Albanian Dress,with pandolfi.HOw ridiculous it all is.
                        For GReece to CLaim first there's NO MACEDONIANS & then later TO say THat the GReeks are MACEDONIANS.THis IS A HUUUUUUGE LIE.I think that people do know what a terrible liar Greece is we are going to tell the world about it's Attrocities on the Macedonians.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2009

you forgot to mention the jews too...yeah..we are part jewish too.
                          slavs ? how so...i thought they were linguistic.

Listen man...you need to forget the BS they feed you. You guys flip flop on your positions like pancakes...First subsahran now that mix you described above.

First igenea and then after they got laughed at you will never hear anyone one of you mention that group again. You keep changing...stick a postion.

Comment

• chicagoan
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009

you need a vacation file mou. Come to Greece...relax and enjoy in the sun.
                            Tell everyone your a proud macedonian...you will have no problems.
                            Then come back here with an opinion.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Don't forget to lie to yourself you won't lie today of course that's a lie.
                              Hey man what are you doing wasting your time At MTO you are only fooling yourself.
                              You don't respect us & we don't respect you.Can i ask you this Question:
                              WE are Macedonians,We exist,We speak Macedonian.Do you RESPECT THAT???
                              Yes or NO ???
                              Well we are waiting
                              Last edited by George S.; 11-27-2009, 05:41 AM. Reason: edit
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
                                I do believe that continuity between us and our ancestors remain. To say the ancient hellenes were completely wiped out as if a UFO came down and picked them all up is wishfull thinking for some ppl to justify their agenda's.

When you say christians of turkey can you provide some examples ?

btw: does your nick mean " teacher " ? Daskalos in greek means teacher...thats why im asking..
                                And I also heard that Christopher Columbus was an ethnic "greek" whos real name was Christophoros Columbis Now that we got all the jokes out of our system tell us how it is exactly that a bunch of,,,,,lord I wouldn't even know what to call you people anymore,,,,are somehow descended from the dead ancient race of Hellenes? Wishful thinking? However your history was based out of Germany and not in Athens. And certainly not in Macedonia. Be thankful for what they gave you these philhellenes because without them I would think it would be safe to say that your country would've been the "Swiss" model of the balkans.
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X