X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Does the head look slightly disproportionately large?

Comment

• Louis Riel
      • Aug 2010

What's inscribed on it?

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        Papagou neighborhood
        No kidding...Thanks

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Also a bust of Alexander the Great was installed in Athens not that long ago...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

They can write "Macedonian" in Greece but refuse to do so in Macedonia.
            Who is winning apologists?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

That statue of Philip looks like the one that is in Solun
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Both the "Macedonian" and Greek Government statue-erecting projects seem to complement each other. The Greeks claim these historical figures as part of their GREEK cultural/historical heritage, while the Ramkovist "Macedonians" claim it as part of the regional heritage, which could be easily interpreted as Greek. In fact, when all of our neighbours interpret it as Greek and the Ramkovist "Macedonians" call it a "regional" heritage, it all fits in quite well.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Statues of Phillip and Alexander in Athens.......the irony of it all! The real Athenians must be turning in their graves.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Statues of Phillip and Alexander in Athens.......the irony of it all! The real Athenians must be turning in their graves.
                    It's like us putting statues of Albanian terrorists in our capital and at the same time being proud of it. I don't think these modern greeks have any brain roots with their ancestors.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                      It's like us putting statues of Albanian terrorists in our capital and at the same time being proud of it
                      No comment.
                      except .... it appears it will only be a matter of time.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

It's like us putting statues of Albanian terrorists in our capital and at the same time being proud of it. I don't think these modern greeks have any brain roots with their ancestors.
                        Well, DPNE allowed something along those lines to take place in Tetovo or somewhere around there, didn't they? Both pathetic with different yet equally pathetic motives.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

don't compromise on the statue by substitutimg it for a lion just because you offend the greeks.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

You guy's remember the comic book Asterix with his fat Gaulish friend OBELIX and his catchphrase: "THESE ROMAN ARE CRAZY!" ...........?

I reckon these GREEKS (albo's) ARE CRAZIER....?
                            or maybe that @#%#* dumb
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

The Macedonians have done one better. They have a museum for the NLA.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X