Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Niko
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Why the sixth I thought orthodox celebr ation was on th seventh.WHat is santa hiven you this year niko?
    Well for me Christmas is also Christmas eve and my family opens presents on Christmas eve, so I just say the sixth, but actual Christmas yes is on the 7th.

This year I got money and clothes which I have needed for a loooong time. ^-^

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

6Ok So lets lets party.Happy new year
      Last edited by George S.; 12-31-2015, 08:50 AM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
        • Nov 2009

Mir Bozji...Hristos se rodi...

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Вистина се роди.
          Среќен Божиќ белосветски Македонци,да дава Бог мир,слога и здравје.
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Benito
            • May 2015

A bit late i'am sorry! Srecna Nova godina!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Happy new year to all my Macedonian brothers and sisters.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Spirit
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Happy new year to all my Macedonian brothers and sisters.
                I kaj tebe da e vrateno brat

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

All the very best to all.
                  And happy Greek Christmas to all who choose to feel conflicted about their Orthodox religion and don't know which calendar to follow at what time of year.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    All the very best to all.
                    And happy Greek Christmas to all who choose to feel conflicted about their Orthodox religion and don't know which calendar to follow at what time of year.
                    Lol. As if "Greek" Easter wasn't annoying enough. Now it's Greek Christmas? Thank God for Macedonian Christmas i.e. 7th January.

In my family, the commercial meaning of Christmas is marked on the 25th December (exchanging gifts, Santa hats and all that sort of stuff) while the true meaning of Christmas is celebrated on the 7th January with a visit to church in the morning, followed by Christmas lunch at mum's.

Happy New Year everyone and Merry Christmas.

Comment

• Philosopher
                      • Sep 2008

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

Let's hope that this year is good for Macedonia and for Macedonians worldwide.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                        Lol. As if "Greek" Easter wasn't annoying enough. Now it's Greek Christmas? Thank God for Macedonian Christmas i.e. 7th January.
                        I'm proud of the term. Let them explain to the world why it's theirs. Then they can try explaining anything else that is Greek.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Среќен Божиќ браќа и сестри, Христос се роди!
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Om3n
                            • Feb 2009

Merry Christmas. I pray that God transfigures our hearts and we be doers of the word and not just hearers; that we may love our neighbour as ourselves. If you are wondering who your neighbour is, our Lord answers this in Luke 12:29-37.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            We can't really blame people for being taken advantage of by their Masonic Patriarchate. After all, the Churches of Bulgaria, Antioch, Romania, Albania and Alexandria have also adopted the revised Julian calendar and celebrate non-movable feasts in accord with the Roman Catholics. Do you suppose it was the will of the Macedonian people to follow their national Church into schism? I would suggest to you that it is merely contentment, though on the plus side, it means it is not influenced so much by the wave of ecumenism sweeping World Orthodoxy. Look at the travesty that was the Council of Crete: the so-called "canonical" Churches not only vary in their observances but can't even agree on matters of doctrine. It's an unfortunate state of affairs but that's how it is in these last times.

Ethnophyletism was declared heresy in the 19th century, so anyone who conflates their nationalist tendencies with religious belief is anathema. As the Apostle Paul states: "God does not show favouritism, (Rom. 2:11) for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him." (Rom. 10:12) And James the brother of the Lord says "if you show partiality, you commit sin, being convicted by the law as transgressors." (Jas. 2:9) We are to be brothers and sisters in faith and not according to anything temporal: "Don't you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God?" (Jas. 4:4). As it says in the Scriptures, when someone came to Christ and told him that his mother and brothers had come to speak to him--denoting blood relatedness--, He answered: "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers? And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” (Mat. 12:47:50)

I'll step off my soapbox now and wish that God bless you and keep you. Amen.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Merry Macedonian Christmas to all.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

After a promising start to 2020 and a miserable year that followed, hopefully some better days ahead in 2021. Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X