• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
    [...]
    In my opinion war is a countrys worse nightmare, it brings out the bad and the ugly. There are no winners in war, the damage is to sevire for anyone to call themselves a winner. One human life taken is one human life to many. It is every citizens duty to defend the country they live in, to defend their homes, families. The invalidi of the war should be helped, the families that lost family members too but ones the war is over it is not possible to pay everyone who took part in it. It is the cruel reality we live in.
    Thanks for your opinion and comments, Jankovska!

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Власта да не си игра со оган, ќе се изгори

Скопје, 8 декември – Детската игра на власта со припадниците на безбедносните сили од армијата и полицијата, може да биде игра со оган во која детето може да се изгори, се закани Зоран Крстевски, член на извршниот одбор на „Достоинство“.

Со оваа последна опомена до власта, тие побараа да престане хајката против ветераните.

„Овој пат се работи за припадници на безбедносните сили на армијата и полицијата, нивниот резервен состав и огромен број граѓани. Значи нивната детска игра овој пат може да биде детска игра со оган, во која детето може да се изгори“, вели Крстевски.

За претседателот на „Достоинство“, Стојанче Ангелов, последна провокација од власта бил вчерашниот упад кај неговиот матичен лекар на петчлена комисија од министерот за здравство.

Според Ангелов, тие ја одзеле целокупната документација од 2001 година за да направат
      увид, иако неговата здравствена состојба треба да ја знае само матичниот лекар.

„Иронијата е во тоа што министерот Бујар Османи од партијата на УЧК, му врши контрола на генерал Ангелов од Македонските безбедносни сили. Министерот Османи се сомнева дали генералот Ангелов воопшто бил ранет во 2001 година. Нека ги праша тие околу него, можеби некој од нив ме погодил во Арачиново“, вели Стојанче Ангелов, претседател на „Достоинство“.

Од Министерството тврдат дека со ниту една своја постапка не го ограничува уставното право на здравствена заштита на кој било граѓанин, вклучувајќи го лицето Стојанчо Ангелов.

„Во согласност со своите надлежности и обврски кои произлегуваат од Законот за здравствена заштита, министерството за здравство и државниот здравствен и санитарен инспекторат, постапуваат по добиена претставка од работодавачот на Ангелов“, објаснува, преку писмено соопштение, министерот Османи. / Журнал МК /
      Журнал.мк - Информативен Портал

For fair use only.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
        Стојанче Ангелов, Претседателот на Здружението на припадници на безбедносните сили „Достоинство“ денеска изјави дека против него од МВР е поведена дисциплинска постапка поради одржување на две прес конференции на 3. и 12. ноември, за интересите на Здружението додека бил на боледување.

МВР со нова дисциплинска постапка против Ангелов
        Сабота, 27 Ноември 2010

Стојанче Ангелов, Претседателот на Здружението на припадници на безбедносните сили „Достоинство“ денеска изјави дека против него од МВР е поведена дисциплинска постапка поради одржување на две прес конференции на 3. и 12. ноември, за интересите на Здружението додека бил на боледување.

Тој тврди дека на овој втор предлог за поведување дисциплинска постапка во рок од една година, ставена е назнака “строго доверливо” за да не може да го соопшти пред новинарите.

- Во последните две-три години додека сум бил на боледување сум одржал најмалку 20-тина прес конференции, но и многу други јавни настапи во повеќето медиуми. Никогаш досега никој ме нема предупредено дека со тоа ја кршам работната дисциплина и го злоупотребувам боледувањето. Со оваа дисциплинска постапка, доколку не ме избркаат од работа, всушност ми забрануваат во иднина да одржувам прес конференции додека користам боледување, вели Ангелов.

Тој посочува дека поради нарушеното здравје и во иднина ќе биде принуден да користи боледување, и оти и покрај дисциплинскава постапка наредниот пат кога ќе биде на боледување повторно ќе одржи прес конференција доколку, како што посочува, се појава потреба од штитење на интересите на членовите на “Достоинство“.

-----------------

A raw Google Translate version below:

MVR new disciplinary action against Angelov

Stojance Angelov, President of the Association of security forces, "Dignity" today said against him by the Ministry of Interior initiated disciplinary proceedings for the maintenance of two press conferences on the third 12. November, in the interests of the Association while on sick leave.

He argues that this second motion to initiate disciplinary proceedings within a year, put a sign "strictly confidential" about not being able to announce to reporters.

- In the last two or three years while I was on sick leave at least I have held 20 press conferences, and many other public appearances in many media. Nobody ever warned me not that it krsham labor discipline and abuse sick leave. This disciplinary action, if me away from work, I actually prohibited in the future to keep the press conferences while using sick leave, Angelov said.

He points out that because of ill health in the future will be forced to use sick leave, and that despite the disciplinary action the next time will be on sick leave again will hold a press conference if, as you pointed out, the phenomenon requires protecting the interests of "Dignity".MOI new disciplinary action against Angelov

----------

What is going on here? why is DPMNE putting such heavy pressure on a Macedonian Hero from 2001? Are they afraid of him taking a political role/stand in near future either against capitulation proposals or in upcoming elections and garnering popular support?
        Last edited by indigen; 03-24-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Does that mean that Dostoinstvo will put forth a candidate to run in the coming elections?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Does that mean that Dostoinstvo will put forth a candidate to run in the coming elections?
            I would say that the answer is a yes and it should be (many) CANDIDATES.

We covered it a bit on the following topic:
            it is circa a half year ago that I saw on youtube some speeches of the leader of a "new" party...unfortunately I forgot the name of that "REAL" patriotic national party. did someone of u know the name of that party ?

The below is the relevant part from a post on the above question:

Dostoinstvo partija: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ов

Dostoinstvo is an interesting development, one which I said a few months back that it could develop into a party and that is why dpmne were harassing their leader, Stojanche Angelov, and may be an even better option to offer support to. Though the comments, which appear in an A1 news article today, by Stojanche Angelov about his continuing contact and friendship with former dpmne leaders is a serious concern (to me) and something to watch out for.

Ангелов: „Достоинство“ станува партија
            Недела, 20 Март 2011

Членовите на Централното собрание на здружението на припадниците на безбедносните сили „Достоинство“ одлучија дека треба да формираат политичка партија и да учесувуваат на предвремените парламентарни избори.

stojance_angelov

Во 2001 година ја браневме Македонија од вооружените албански екстремисти, сега сме подготвени да ја браниме Македонија од политичарите кои не донесоа до дното, изјави претседателот на „Достоинство“, Стојанче Ангелов.

Според него, предлогот за формирање политичка партија на Извршниот одбор го прифатиле повеќе од 96 проценти од членовите на Собранието на здружението, на денешното тајно гласање. Согласно резултатите од ова гласање, новоформираната партија ќе настапи самостојно на следните евентуални предвремени парламентарни избори.

Во текот на наредната седмица, како што велат од „Достоинство“, ќе започне процедуралната постапка за формирање на партијата.

http://www.kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti...tanuva-partija
            For fair use only.
            Last edited by indigen; 03-25-2011, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
              Though the comments, which appear in an A1 news article today, by Stojanche Angelov about his continuing contact and friendship with former dpmne leaders is a serious concern (to me) and something to watch out for.
              Indigen, I am quite suprised that you would promote him given his obvious affection for traitors like Georgievski and Boskovski. Look at what he has said:
              Јас лично го почитувам и господинот Љубчо Ѓеоргиевски и Марјан Додовски, претседателот на Народна. Со нив имам комуникација.

- Господинот Љубе Бошковски со кој што се уште сум пријател и Филип Петровски со кој што исто имам пријателски релации и јас со нив сум во комуникација.......
              Is this someone to be trusted?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Indigen, I am quite suprised that you would promote him given his obvious affection for traitors like Georgievski and Boskovski. Look at what he has said:

Of course not but than I said this long time ago. True heros stay true to themselves first

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

I read your earlier posts on this thread, and you gave a balanced assessment. Most if not all leaders or would-be leaders in Macedonia seem to be compromised in one way or another. Although as a group Dostoinstvo has the ancient Macedonian sun and spears as its emblem, at its head is Stojanche Angelov declaring his respect and friendship for a bonafide bugaroman and a multi-faced opportunist. This is an issue.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Better chance with him than the chimps in our government.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

We've been burnt too many times already, his affiliation with those traitors could render him compromised, I guess time will tell, but I don't think the leadership of Macedonia is something we should be leaving to chance.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

We've been burnt too many times already, his affiliation with those traitors could render him compromised, I guess time will tell, but I don't think the leadership of Macedonia is something we should be leaving to chance.
                        I don't think he will sell us out because he's fighting against these corrupt puppets that want to destroy our country. Even if he's friends with Ljubco and Ljube, that doesn't mean he has their corrupt ideas.

But yea, time will tell and we'll see what kind of a person he is.

By the way SoM, can we have a separate category for politicians so we can keep history of their corruption? just like the "greek crimes against Macedonians" topic.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

You're better off making a specific thread for that purpose DCH, we already have them for the following:

Gruevski: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...light=gruevski

Boskovski: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ight=boskovski

Zaev: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ght=zoran+zaev

Frckovski: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...hlight=danilov

Georgievski: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ht=georgievski

Feel free to add on to these, if there are any individual threads that can be consolidated into these, I will see to it. If there are other politicians that you wish to start a thread for, feel free.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                            I don't think he will sell us out because he's fighting against these corrupt puppets that want to destroy our country. Even if he's friends with Ljubco and Ljube, that doesn't mean he has their corrupt ideas.
                            Crvenkovski claims Gruevski is destroying our country. Gruevski claims Crvenkovski is corrupt. Ljube claims Gruevski is selling our name therfor is a traitor yet there is no bigger traitor than Ljube.

Can you see how they all have something in common (including Angelov)? They all point fingers at another and fight in a name of justice, but in reality they fight for power which then comes the money. Opportunistic bastards all of them.

What we need is a leader from the Diaspora who has rich's out of his system, a clear mind that can focus solely on our nation. Or, a home grown revolution leader that can prove him self by forming some sort of a revolutionary army and start taking action.

Yes Stojanche Angelov might have pariotic credentials in that he fought for our country. But i can show you video of little old ladies crying, begging for help and kissing Ljube's hand during the conflict, as Lujbe was walking through villages promising them safety and the Albanians will pay.

Time will definitely tell and we'll see that he is just like the rest.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

I don't believe that there is any Macedonian that can live up to the high standards of nationalism and the burden of sacrifice related to it, specially when facing oportunity for power and making quick easy money.
                              Stojanche is my generation, we have been in same highschool, and I know his heart is on the right side. Yet I won't vouch anything considering him to be on position of power. It is just how we Macedonians are, small spirit and can be bought easily. I would not even trust my mother in such position, nor my self or any of you either.
                              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

With corruption so rife in macedonia the politicians are just there to stay in power & make as much money as they can.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X