Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

They aren't even trying to hide their hypocrisy anymore.

This only 7 days apart. Pro-boycott in Romania and anti-boycott in Macedonia. Saying boycott is not a solution in one and celebrating boycott in another.
    Clearly the outcome is more important than the process in a dictatorial organisation in EU......

Last edited by Bill77; 10-09-2018, 03:38 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• maco2envy
      • Jan 2015

These guys are seriously fucked.

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

It seems the only prerequisite for EU accession is gay rights. Never mind about Human Rights in neighbouring countries already in the club who are continuing to blatantly trample on Macedonian Human Rights and their right to exist as ethnic Macedonians. That's not important. What's important, as far as the EU is concerned, are LGBTQI rights. That's what defines a real modern, progressive and 'European' nation. Fucking pedophile poofters, the lot of 'em!!!!

Know this Macedonians - Evropska Makedonija = Pederska Makedonija...Don't be fooled narode Makedonski. It does not = €.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          They aren't even trying to hide their hypocrisy anymore.

This only 7 days apart. Pro-boycott in Romania and anti-boycott in Macedonia. Saying boycott is not a solution in one and celebrating boycott in another.
          Clearly the outcome is more important than the process in a dictatorial organisation in EU......

I didn't see a hashtag #Macedonia anywhere on his twat (or tweet or whatever).

I do agree that boycott is not a solution (anymore). This phase might be more violent hopefully.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

By the way.... the Romanian referendum was a "Failure" as it was under 30% turnout needed.

While Macedonia had also a less than needed turnout..... But it doesn't matter, it's a "success".

That's two hypocrisies in one.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

My Gaydar was ringing pretty loudly looking at that guy BTW.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                My Gaydar was ringing pretty loudly looking at that guy BTW.
                ROFL......

By the way, just to make it clear to others (in case its not obvious), i'm not complaining that the outcome in Romania favored the LGBTI and "Human rights" as Michael Roth put it..... a fair democratic process by far outweighs the outcome. Its just that what about the importance of Macedonian "Human Rights"

Well, that makes it a 3rd blatant Hypocrisy in one. This must be some sort of a record.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

Staggering numbers. Portugal and Ireland are up there as well.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

That was from 2015, the number is much higher now after the political crisis...

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Absolutely.

Also I call Bullshit on Bulgaria's numbers. I think they are set to lose half their population by the end of the next decade.

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        That was from 2015, the number is much higher now after the political crisis...

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Macedonia and the European Union

Germany Deals Blow to Albania, North Macedonia EU Hopes

Sinisa Jakov MarusicSkopjeBIRNJune 7, 2019

Link: https://balkaninsight.com/2019/06/07...onia-eu-hopes/

In a setback to the EU membership aspirations of North Macedonia and Albania, the German Bundestag on Thursday failed to take any decision on supporting a start date for accession talks with either country.

The German parliament on Thursday approved the NATO accession protocol with North Macedonia – but did not discuss supporting the launch of EU accession talks either with North Macedonia or Albania.

Without such a decision from the Bundestag, the German government cannot approve the opening of accession talks with the two aspiring member countries at the European Council later this month, in June 18.

This means that the earliest possible date for this to happen would be in September, after the Bundestag returns from its summer recess.

The stalling in Berlin will add to the concerns of the governments in Skopje and Tirana, who also have to deal with the enlargement skepticism of France, The Netherlands and some other EU countries.

Both countries had been hoping for a firm date to start membership talks.

North Macedonia Prime Minister Zoran Zaev earlier this week in Brussels warned that if no decision was made to start accession talks this year, it could jeopardize his pro-European government and boost the more euro-skeptic right-wing forces in the country who were ousted from power two years ago in 2017.

The EU “will either support this progressive, pro-European option, or those who have been blocking these processes and who have been tagged as radical, nationalist or pro-Russian. The disappointment among our citizens if the EC fails to grant a positive opinion will give hope to the latter forces,” Zaev said.

The European Commission in May recommended the EU to open membership talks with North Macedonia and Albania – but the left a decision on the actual date to the European Council in June.

Its report praised Zaev’s government for striking a historic deal with Greece last summer on ending the long dispute over Macedonia’s name, as well as engaging in other reforms designed to unlock the country’s stalled Euro-Atlantic bid.

“No matter what will happen, we did everything we could. I would like our [EU] partners to know that we have been waiting for 15 years [for a date] and that now, everything is possible,” Zaev said.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

Dont worry we still made it in NATO.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

That refrain of putting off accession talks will probably become a common occurrence. The Northern retards should get used to it.
                              Last edited by Gocka; 06-12-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• JPMKD
                                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                                That refrain of putting off accession talks will probably become a common occurrence. They Northern retards should get used to it.
                                You got it.
                                BTW anyone know a good tattoo removal artist????

I have apparently stolen a Greek symbol and may want to visit North-YoutellmeandI'llcallmyselfthatistan one day.
                                Not a Northadonian

Comment

Working...
                                X