Banned
    • May 2011

Macedonian Military

The Iran Defense Forum a good Forum actually

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TojSum View Post
      Risto, head commander (national commander-in-chief) of Macedonian army is the President of the republic (George Ivanov) not defense minister.
      I know that but I would bet a kurshum or 2 that the defense minister is well aware of where priorities are and where the defense budget is focused on.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

According to the army of the Republic of Macedonia, the 2001 conflict with the Albanian terrorists never happened! Look at this recent official army publication, specifically the timeline of historical events. 2001 does not exist, it is not mentioned.

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

I rather not it be mentioned Niko but yeah I get were you are coming from

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

does anyone know the breakdown of special forces nos & the ordinary military.& also the police units/??
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

I think it would be a much more effective fighting force if they used our freely chosen flag - at least that why they would know and understand the principles they are mean't to be defending and may even be committed to defending them. As things stand, they are a confused bunch...

Further, I'm not sure why the obsession with the Kalashnikov (and its various imitations) - its a cheap peasants weapon that does not belong in a professional fighting force - at least not in one that wants to actually hit what its aiming for.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                According to the army of the Republic of Macedonia, the 2001 conflict with the Albanian terrorists never happened! Look at this recent official army publication, specifically the timeline of historical events. 2001 does not exist, it is not mentioned.

http://www.morm.gov.mk/portal/wp-con...osura_mak_.pdf
                According to Macedonians, 2001 did not exist. Nothing happened and nobody was charged for being terrorists.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• FriendofMacedonia
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

http://www.morm.gov.mk/portal/wp-con...osura_mak_.pdf
                  What a cop out, they might as well spit on the graves of the soldiers that died in that war as well.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

I agree they should fly the original sun flag & not the ventilator.Also they should know why they need the original flag.
                    Last edited by George S.; 04-03-2012, 10:30 PM. Reason: ed
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

Полковник Арсоски - прв човек на армиските специјалци

Во годината кога се прославува јубилејот "20 години АРМ" елитната единица го добива четвртиот командант од неговото формирање

Со церемонијално предавање на военото знаме и со свечено дефиле на единиците, вчера во касарната Илинден беше назначен новиот командант на Полкот за специјални операции - пСО.

Првиот човек на армиските специјалци е полковник Павле Арсоски кој новата функција ја прими од неговиот колега, полковник Зоран Додевски кој пак, после четири години на чело на специјалната единица заминува на нова функција.
                      - Голема чест, но и голема одговорност е да се биде на чело на најелитната единица во АРМ. Не е лесно да се раководи и командува со припадници кои биле во мировните мисии и кои на своите гради носат повеќе од 300 одликувања, а 60 отсто од нив учествувале и во борбени дејствија, порача генерал-мајор Горанчо Котевски.

Во годината, нагласи, кога го прославуваме јубилејот "20 години АРМ" полкот за специјални операции го добива четвртиот командант од неговото формирање.
                      - Да се биде на чело на надалеку прославените македонски Волци и Ренџери кои поседуваат борбено искуство стекнато во разни мисии за секој командант претставува огромна обврска да остане доследен во исполнувањето на вредностите од препознатливото мото Повеќе од можното" кое го краси полкот. Затоа на командантот Павле Арсоски му посакувам да продолжи по патот на успехот и перманентното издигнување на рејтингот на единицата со која тој ќе командува, нагласи генерал-мајор Котески.

Новиот командант на полкот за специјални операции, искажувајќи благодарност на неговиот претходник, рече дека довербата и одговорноста која му е доделена со назначувањето за командант му претставува исклучителна чест и привилегија.
                      - Довербата и одговорноста која ми е доделена со моето назначување за командант на полкот за специјални операции ми претставува исклучителна чест и привилегија. Особено поради тоа што станува збор за елитна единица на АРМ која се подготвува за извршување на најделикатните и, во принцип, високоризични мисии и задачи, кои понекогаш се мали по обем, но најчесто имаат ефекти на стратегиско рамниште. Обучувањето и извежбувањето на единицата, постојаното подобрување на борбената готовност, реализацијата на меѓународните обуки и вежби и сите други редовни и вонредни активности не трпат импровизации туку беспрекорно завршена работа. Во таа смисла очекувам посветена работа од сите припадници на полкот, истакна полковник Арсоски на свеченоста, на која присуствуваа и заменик-министерот за одбрана Емил Димитриев, претставници на Министерството за одбрана и АРМ, на централната и локалната власт и други високи гости.

Павле Арсоски е офицер кој во своето портфолио има запишано голем број одговорни функции. Со успех ги завршил највисоките воени школи во земјава и странство, одлично зборува германски и англиски јазик.

izvor: http://vecer.com.mk/?ItemID=AEA7AD67...4A72E608FC372B

Some pics of the ceremony here:

Last edited by DedoAleko; 04-04-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

Thnaks DedoAleko great find

I want to add the Macedonaisn Special Forces are made up of the following Units

ARM

Tigers - Secial Ops of the ARM and Civilain Counter Terrorism
                        Wolves - Counter Terrorism
                        Rangers - (Equivalent to US Rangers)
                        Scorpions- (Air wing I believe)

Civilian Police

Alpha Police - Street Crime Units

Video
                        Volci Prezivuvanje - Wolves Surviving (Macedonian Special Forces) - YouTube! - Wolves Survival Tactics
                        Macedonian Police - TIGERS ( Spec Ops ) - YouTube! - Tigers Promo Video not fan made
                        MACEDONIAN SPECIAL TASK FORCES - 16 YEARS - YouTube! - MACEDONIAN SPECIAL TASK FORCES - 16 YEARS
                        Makedonski Blesok 2009 Macedonian Flash Part 1 - YouTube - Makedonski Blesok 2009 Macedonian Flash Part 1 (Held Uanually I beleive)
                        Macedonian Rangers - YouTube -News Piece on Macedonian Rangers
                        Macedonian Snipers 3td in the World - YouTube - Macedonian
                        Snipers 3rd Best in the World
                        GIVING OATH OF THE MACEDONIAN TIGERS (TRADITIONAL OATH OF THE MACEDONIAN WARRIORS) - YouTube - GIVING OATH OF THE MACEDONIAN TIGERS
                        Macedonian Police Special Force "Tigers" -Part 1 - YouTube - Macedonian Police Special Force "Tigers" -Part 1 (Another Promo Video not fan made)

Macedonian Warriors Iraqi Freedom - YouTube - A Piece on the Returning Soldier from Iraq
                        МФ - МАКЕДОНСКА ФАЛАНГА (Т*ЕНИНГ) MACEDONIAN PHALANX - YouTube! - Another Promo Video of various Special Forces not fan made
                        Volci 3 del - YouTube - News article on the Wolves
                        Unit for Fast Deployment - Единица за Брзо *аспоредување 3 - YouTube - Another Promo Video not fan made

As you can see the Special Ops Forces are really up there with the best in the World I love when our foes poke fun and remain supremely over confident

Macedonian RANGERS - YouTube
                        Training exercise by the macedonian Special Operations Forces

* A side note there isn't a Web Resource on the Internet that a Greek Internet Warrior doesn't comment and hijack pathetic idiots
                        Last edited by Zarni; 04-05-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

American and NATO cannon fodder. I don't support them in neither Iraq or Afghanistan, they are not my army and they don't serve the macedonian people.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• FriendofMacedonia
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                            American and NATO cannon fodder. I don't support them in neither Iraq or Afghanistan, they are not my army and they don't serve the macedonian people.
                            Unfortunately, this is how politics nowadays works. At this point, smaller nations like Macedonia aren't strong enough to asert their independence and they have no choice put to pick a side. Even though I disagree with it completely on moral grounds, but by going into Afghanistan they are securing Macedonia's relevance on an international scene. Its sad that vassalage has to be the only option at this point and time, but its a neccessary evil. Realpolitk.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

if we had another conflict with the shiptars what shape is the army & police force??
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

Agree with you completely regarding our NATO role Komita although the experience is invaluable but I believe there has been a rotation of many soldiers now and experience built with Senior Commanders that we can start pulling our troops in fact we should pull them out just before the Chicago Summit, but Pigs will fly too

I hope you dont wish ill will to the lads, Macedonians have not lost any men in the Afghan and Iraqi shit holes yet I hope it stays that way
                                Last edited by Zarni; 04-05-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X