Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Starling
    • Sep 2017

IDK why you think the one about Jewish people is accurate. If it was they Bernie Sanders would be their president. Also they wouldn't be dealing with a resurgence of the same type of anti-semitic rhetoric that preceded the holocaust from both one of their major parties and many of said party's supporters.

Comment

• Pelagonija
      • Mar 2017

NATO incorporates militarily useless countries like Albania/Montenegro.

Fact is Macedonia is not in NATO due to the Greek fascists opposing our membership.

Fact is no previous MKD Gov has changed our name hence the status quo re NATO.

"Possibly" Zaev "may" change the name opening the door to NATO membership.

Looking at the above it seems like the US/NATO may have a strategic interest to incorporate useless little Macedonia, coincidence?

Oh and please I don't want to hear crap about NATO being some loving caring humanitarian organisation. Fact is certain powers have certain interests.. that's got nothing to do with conspiracy theories, anything else is just bloody dillusional.

FFS USA where UFOs fly

Just maybe whilst MKD is insignificant, it may present a piece of a broader puzzle.
      Last edited by Pelagonija; 12-23-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Solun
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Starling View Post
        IDK why you think the one about Jewish people is accurate. If it was they Bernie Sanders would be their president. Also they wouldn't be dealing with a resurgence of the same type of anti-semitic rhetoric that preceded the holocaust from both one of their major parties and many of said party's supporters.
        The United Nations body’s debate and vote highlighted for a second time in a week the international isolation of the United States over the Jerusalem issue

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
          Just maybe whilst MKD is insignificant, it may present a piece of a broader puzzle.
          I heard the Germans want to take Lake Ohrid's water.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
            Struga: Albanians dominate commerce. 90% of the businesses and factories in Struga are owned and employed with Albanians. The population is roughly 50/50 the torbeshi are the difference makers, and all though they speak Macedonian as their primary language, they seem to vote and socialize more with Albanians...

...Ohrid is really nice now. One good thing VMRO actually did is build it up and make it more tourist friendly. Now I'm sure they took a nice cut of all the construction that was done, but I was pleasantly surprised with many of the improvements that weren't there only 2 years ago when I went last. They built a hiking trail with stone pavers up in the hills behind Kaneo, it wraps around the mountain from SV Kliment all the way to the Kale. They started building a promenade and bike path from the edge of the city to the beaches, a few km long. It looks amazing and gives access from the city to the beaches by foot or bike, which used to be a car only trip.The Charsija is clean, the churches are renovated and well kept. There are stairs from the end of the Turkish Charshija straight up to Gorna Porta. A lot of the beaches have cafes on them now which I dont care for but it looks nice and I'm sure a lot of people enjoy it. One beach in particular, Golden beach, looks like it could be in Miami, really modern and built up. The water was very clean everywhere, kind of cold this year though. The city has so much potential if they would just get over trying to make it a summer/beach destination, which it can never be. There is too much local competition with access to the sea for the same price. If the diversify the city more and stop trying to attract beach and night club goers, they can do pretty well in a niche market.

Bitola is stuck in the 80's. Pretty sad, I really like Bitola but it clearly gets no investment what so ever. At least its not infested with Albanians like the north west.

Skopje is a shit hole. Its trying so hard to be a cosmopolitan city, but all I see is a bunch of Seljaci pretending to be city folk. Every time I go its dirtier, more congested, more Albanians, more crime. I actually like some of the Skopje 2014 projects, from an aesthetic point of view of course. The parts they sunk money into look decent, but the symbolism of Skopje is much the same as Macedonia as a whole, a place that doesn't know what it is or what it wants to be, a place that has lost touch with its roots, is totally utilitarian, and corrupt. I hate it. Skopje is my least favorite place in all of Macedonia.

Kichevo is a ghost town with a lot more Albanians than I ever remember it having.

Prilep, maybe my second least favorite place in Macedonia. Its such a weird place. The people are weird the city is weird. Yea lets not talk about Prilep.

I had the pleasure of visiting Jablajnca, a village in Strushko way up in the mountains it was amazing. When you first enter you look around and you say okay, this was one tiny village. Then you look up, and realize the village is built all up in the hills and it just keeps going up. Apparently the Turks didn't capture Jablajnca until something like a 150 years after the surrounding lower lying areas, and when you actually see it, you realize why. Its a old dead village now, but it is so interesting to imagine what it would have been like in its peak, fending off Turkish invaders.
            You were here for 4 months, visited the above places but you couldn't spare a few hrs to visit Stip and the only regular poster from the homeland on this forum?
            I'm disappointed zemco, my coffee wasn't good enough for you?
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Gocka,

Is there anything positive going on there...?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

America made Germany Take in 2 million refugees so that they dont have to.
                Close to the mark when you consider that the American's are front and centre of the regime change program in the Middle East and Northern Africa...the unfolding human catastrophe as a result of American adventurism has funnelled the refugees into Europe...I don't see the American's making too much of an effort to take any of them.

George Bush had the Twin towers shot with missiles so that he could attack Iraq and steal their oil
                Close to the mark when you consider the WMD fiasco, which was the trigger for the American invasion of Iraq...the subsequent 'rebuild' of Iraq has been quite profitable for many American and western contractors (civil & military)

Zaev was installed by the USA
                Definitely aided and abetted by the USA

Gruevski was installed by Russia.
                I wouldn't say he was "installed" by Russia...I just think he was Russia's preferred politician, Gruevski tried to work with the Russian's (and Chinese) on certain infrastructure programs that were never in the US' interests.

Gruevski was set up by the USA
                The USA definitely worked in the downfall of Gruevski...

Jews control the USA
                Yep...they have an immense influence that only money can buy.
                The new USA position on Jerusalem is a pretty good example.

Jews control all the money in the world
                ...and yep, definitely not all of it but much of it...through their control of global financial institutions and commercial corporations.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Really liking these insights Gocka. Since you`re from Ohrid I was wondering if you could tell us about that Mosque in the centre of Ohrid that they wanted to build a few months ago? What is going on with it and also what are the people of Ohrid`s thoughts on it? Are they doing anything about it?
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Ohrid was pleasantly updated in a few areas. The supermarkets have gotten a lot better, clean, well stocked good variety. Despite the catastrophic situation, kids seem happy, allowed to be kids, shielded form the misery. Cars have caught up to the 90's. The weather was decent lol. I'm trying real hard here.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Gocka,

Is there anything positive going on there...?

I was there while the topic was heating up. They were preparing to start renovating. The mosque is in the middle of the Charsija. I talked to a lot of people about it, and most dont want them to add minarets and start blaring some dude moaning at 4am, but in typical Macedonian fashion there was no real resistance. Just a lot of "mame mu ebam", and then hit the cafe. Give it 10 years and Ohrid will be like Struga.

They aren't building a mosque, its an old mosque that is non functioning because it doesn't have minarets. They are renovating it and adding massive minarets, which will probably be the tallest structure in the area. There are already other mosques in Ohrid, Muslims in Macedonia do this to claim land. They have more mosques then people. I think Turkey or Qatar funded the renovation.

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                    Really liking these insights Gocka. Since you`re from Ohrid I was wondering if you could tell us about that Mosque in the centre of Ohrid that they wanted to build a few months ago? What is going on with it and also what are the people of Ohrid`s thoughts on it? Are they doing anything about it?

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

Lol Batka I'm sorry. I thought of you and wanted to meet. But you hadn't been online in ages. I never made it to your neck of the woods anyway. I go to Macedonia almost every year so maybe we can meet up next time.

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                      You were here for 4 months, visited the above places but you couldn't spare a few hrs to visit Stip and the only regular poster from the homeland on this forum?
                      I'm disappointed zemco, my coffee wasn't good enough for you?

Comment

• Pelagonija
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Maybe the Germans don't want lake Ohrid, but they were running around the hills of Ohrid 77 years ago..

Thankfully mkd doesnt have weapons of mass destruction, things could have been different, they could have been in Gradiste right now together with the faggy Americans. Scary..

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

Ah so si prost:

Everyone knows the Germans are just a front for the Americans who are a front for the Jews. They are going to take the water so they can sell it back to Macedonia, because Jews are nothing but scummy soulless business men.

You need to stop listening to the Jew controlled main stream media and look at (insert random conspiracy theory website that makes a few very opportunistic people very rich by playing on the insecurities of idiots here) to hear the TRUTH man the TRUTH!

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                            • Apr 2014

Ah so si prost:

Everyone knows the Germans are just a front for the Americans who are a front for the Jews. They are going to take the water so they can sell it back to Macedonia, because Jews are nothing but scummy soulless business men.

You need to stop listening to the Jew controlled main stream media and look at (insert random conspiracy theory website that makes a few very opportunistic people very rich by playing on the insecurities of idiots here) to hear the TRUTH man the TRUTH!
                            hahahahahahaha
                            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Smejse, che vecherame

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                              hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                                • Jul 2012

Currently in Macedonia, have spent pretty much all my time in Bitola so far. I really like Bitola but really wish it would get more attention. Whether from lack of investment or corruption the city is dirty and underdeveloped in many areas. The centre of the city is great, but go to the other suburbs and its a different story with broken and dirty roads pretty common e.t.c. Quite a shame because it has potential and if those things could be fixed it would be an even more charming place to visit

Another sad situation is the fact that so many locals are telling me that so many of the younger generation have left to go work in European countries with Germany being the most popular. Even a friend of mine from Australia who hasn't been here in around 15 years says the city feels less busy, still feels pretty busy to me though, especially night time in the Centar.

I went to Heraclea Lyncestis which I have never visited before. Being into history I quite enjoyed it and thought it was a good experience. I think it could be better if there was more information about the different things you see. Knowing exactly what it was that stands in front of you would make the experience overall much better. There was also no tour guides while I was there, not sure if there isn't any at all or it was because I went pretty late in the day and they would have been closing soon. The little museum was also closed while I was there. Planning on going for a second visit anyway.

Have only been here a few days so far, but planning on visiting other paces which should be interesting as I was quite young and didn't do much exploring last time I came in 2010.
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

Working...
                                X