• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stefan of Pelagonia
    • Oct 2016

Protests in Skopje against name change

• Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

That seems like a decent turnout. And most of them managed to bring the right flag along too.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Good to see a decent turnout
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

...is there signs of the growth of a more robust movement in the wings...a movement that will finally persuade our political 'elite' to abandon this bullshit with the greeks...I don't think I've seen this passion for some time...?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Something.
          Hopefully.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
          X