Zaev was before against this law.

http://kurir.mk/tvitovi/video-se-ush...t-e-neustaven/
DejaVu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:28 PM   #82
mklion

mklion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
I think I get the legal argument. So, Albanian language is "upgraded" but does not become an official language (which would seem uncostitutional to me). Yet, still I can't really understand what this law means or why it is good or necessary or harmful.

Albo, can you give us a practical example of this law's provisions?
The problem with the whole Albanian platform in the country is that they believe they deserve things not because they are citizens of a country but because they are a certain ethnicity. Instead of saying "let's make the economy better so the country can be better they say "I deserve stuff because I am an Albanian"

This mentality holds 25% of the country back in needless rules regulations laws that do nothing to further a progressive society.

Albo, please tell me one thing that Albanians have done to benefit the country? Anything ? A law they spearheaded or introduced into parliament that had nothing to do with being Albanian? Maybe an economic platform? Business laws? Boosting investments ?

Name me one law that Ahmeti has introduced that has actually helped ALL citizens of the Republic?

Yup that's what I thought

Last edited by mklion; 03-16-2018 at 05:37 PM.
mklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:22 PM   #83
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Zaev accuses Ivanov of cowardice..

http://sitel.com.mk/zaev-zakonot-da-...rsheni-povekje

The way things are headed it looks like there will be civil in FYROM between the fyromanians.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:15 AM   #84
Solun

Solun is on a distinguished road

There will not be a problem recruiting the thousands of Albanian language teachers required for the new law:
http://vecer.mk/makedonija/od-kosovo...albanski-jazik

It would be easy to settle hundreds of thousands of settlers in Central and Eastern Macedonia and we know Kosovars and Albanians would jump at the chance. Sadly, in order to hold on to power, Zaev has to say "Yes" to anything Sela and Ahmeti ask of him.
Solun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:19 PM   #85
Albo

Albo is on a distinguished road

Жбогар: Законот за јазици да се имплементира поскоро

http://tv21.tv/mk/?p=170839q
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #86
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo View Post
Жбогар: Законот за јазици да се имплементира поскоро

http://tv21.tv/mk/?p=170839q
Albo don't you think that it would be more logical for zbogar to be concerned with the rights of the ethnic Russians in the Baltics where they currently have no cultural or language rights?

You can throw in EUs fascist proxy Ukraine too. The rights of Albanians in FYROM exceeds the rights of the above groups by %100.

Odd? Logical? Nay yay?
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:46 PM   #87
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Albo gets quiet every time we remind him the Macedonians are in no way advantaged over the ethnic Albanian minority when it comes to living standards. If he annoys you, just remind him and he will go away for a while. He will come back when he can think of another conspiracy theory.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:31 AM   #88
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Albanians can't be trusted. The more you give them, the more they want. They don't respect Macedonia or the Macedonians. As evidence:

http://balkaneu.com/academics-on-the...-name-dispute/

Quote:
Abdulla Mehmeti, head of the Albanian-American Academy based in Skopje, says that in case of compromise, the new name should reflect the multi-ethnic reality in the country.

“Any name that will not reflect the ethnic, historical, cultural and linguistic reality of the state, will be categorically unacceptable for Albanians in Macedonia”, says Abdulla Mehmeti for IBNA. He says that a memorandum has been drafted and will be sent to institutions in the country and international institutions.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:21 AM   #89
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody respects the Macedonians in Macedonia because they don't respect themselves. The rubbish they tolerate makes them targets.
Old 03-21-2018, 11:22 AM   #90
mklion

mklion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Albo gets quiet every time we remind him the Macedonians are in no way advantaged over the ethnic Albanian minority when it comes to living standards. If he annoys you, just remind him and he will go away for a while. He will come back when he can think of another conspiracy theory.
That's what he fails to realize. People are poor because the country is poor and not due to some state wide discrimination that targets only Albanians. If Albanians are so unhappy of their socioeconomic status in the country why not complain to their elected officials ? 20 out of the 120 MPs in parliament are Albanian.

So it's either the population that's the problem (Ie they don't want to be helped and as a result are not loyal to the state) or their elected officials are the problem.

Here is an example. Why don't the Albanians in parliament have a "pro ecomonic prosperity" agenda instead of a "let's albanize Macedonia " agenda ? I mean what good is having Albanian language official if you don't have a job to support your family with ?

Or maybe the agenda is a greater Albania ? Well yes we know this is the agenda.

Last edited by mklion; 03-21-2018 at 11:26 AM.
mklion is offline   Reply With Quote