Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

Ms Piggy gets a good salary judging by the size of her head, it's her duty to protect her source of income.

As for mechanisms, in Aus you can't work in the security industry if you have had a conviction in the last ten years, having said that, a lot of security guards work cash in hand and not declare tax, hence both employer and employee engage in breaking government tax laws. To work in sensitive areas such as airports, customs or governments requires relevant clearances

As for ROM, rule of law only applies to the poor people and whoever is the opposition at the time.

Comment

• Aleks22
      Banned
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
      http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region.p...&nav_id=101237

The little fella seems determined.

What is the likelihood that Zaev can get the name change over the line? Possibly with the support of the Albanian diaspora??
      Please avoid posting links from b92. It's a serbian propaganda tabloid, and we need to be distancing ourselves from the serbs as much as possible.

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Aleks22 View Post
        Please avoid posting links from b92. It's a serbian propaganda tabloid, and we need to be distancing ourselves from the serbs as much as possible.
        Thanks for the feedback. Your recomendation has been duly noted. I will start referencing MINA, utrinski and Balkan insight from now on.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

I will start referencing MINA, utrinski and Balkan insight from now on.
          Good luck posting something from Utrinski, since it's publishing house (which was also publishing Dnevnik and Vest) went bankrupt and it's employees were left on the street.
          And wait for a month or two and you'll see a sudden shift in MINA's articles, presenting Zajko as our savior and DPMNE as the greatest evil that happened to Macedonia...
          Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-30-2017, 01:07 AM.
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Dragan

Wow I didn't know the publishing house went bankrupt?, who's running the online gig now?

BTW I was defending my rite to reference B92 in sarcarstic manner hence the reference to other example propaganda Balkan dubious media outlets posted in my comment. I'm not really going to reference those sites.. hehe

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

BTW I was defending my rite to reference B92 in sarcarstic manner hence the reference to other example propaganda Balkan dubious media outlets posted in my comment.
              Most Balkan media outlets usually have a degree of propaganda depending on the subject.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Most Balkan media outlets usually have a degree of propaganda depending on the subject.
                Remove "Balkan" from the above sentence and we agree.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Remove "Balkan" from the above sentence and we agree.
                  Mate %100 correct and agreed. The media is just a tool of political and business interest.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Dragan
                    Wow I didn't know the publishing house went bankrupt?, who's running the online gig now?
                    The publishing house Media Print Macedonia (MPM) was owned by the company Graphic Center, that went bankrupt some 20 days ago. Newspapers Utrinski Vesnik and Vest had their last editions at the end of April this year, and I think the same faith awaits Dnevnik.
                    The online edition of the newspapers are run by just a handful of employees left until the bankrupcy procedure finishes, and after that I'm afraid they will stop too.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                      The publishing house Media Print Macedonia (MPM) was owned by the company Graphic Center, that went bankrupt some 20 days ago. Newspapers Utrinski Vesnik and Vest had their last editions at the end of April this year, and I think the same faith awaits Dnevnik.
                      The online edition of the newspapers are run by just a handful of employees left until the bankrupcy procedure finishes, and after that I'm afraid they will stop too.
                      Update:
                      Today was the last printed edition of Dnevnik as well.
                      As of tomorrow, the online editions vest.mk, utrinski.mk, dnevnik.mk and web portal telegraf.mk (also owned by MPM) will cease to exist (or at least they won't update and publish news, perhaps the archive will still be available, who knows...):

По затворањето на весниците „Вест“ и „Утрински“, се затвора и весникот „Дневник“ како и сите портали под капата на МПМ, брифираат за Фокус вработени во оваа медиумска куќа. Утринава на колегиум на преостанатите вработени кои останаа во МПМ по затворањето на двата весника, им било соопштено дека т
                      Last edited by DraganOfStip; 06-13-2017, 06:00 AM.
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
                        • Apr 2016

So giving the name change is inevitable, what are some of the suggestions? Ideally Republic of Macedonia (but lets be frank there's no way in the world this could ever happen) but surely anything's better than the current FYROM (makes me cringe every time I hear it, read it, etc).

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I think all the suggestions will include a name that doesn't compromise the identity of Macedonians. Something like FYROM is a familiar name and is the ace up any clever Macedonian's sleeve.

I'm hoping to enter politics soon.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
                            • Apr 2016

Well we know FYROM is out of the equation...

Me thinks today's meeting between Dimitrov, Zajko, Kotzias and Tsipras will be a co-operative one and will welcome the Former Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and new Central Slavic and Illyrian Balkan Republic (FFYROMCSIBR)...gotta nice ring to it...starting to sound like a wildlife foundation that saves stick insects or something...

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                              Good luck posting something from Utrinski, since it's publishing house (which was also publishing Dnevnik and Vest) went bankrupt and it's employees were left on the street.
                              And wait for a month or two and you'll see a sudden shift in MINA's articles, presenting Zajko as our savior and DPMNE as the greatest evil that happened to Macedonia...
                              Dragan, why do you suggest that MINA would do that?
                              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                                Dragan, why do you suggest that MINA would do that?
                                Because MINA is a government agency. Need I say more?
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X