X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Another Opinion on How to Divide Macedonia and the Balkans

I'll post this idiot's ramblings about Macedonia, but he has much more to say...

The West needs to accept its mistakes in Southeastern Europe and correct them—before the Kremlin does.

The big loser in redrawing the Balkan map will be Macedonia, which is currently the focus of instability which could easily imperil the whole of Southeastern Europe. Creating Greater Albania will mean significant losses for Macedonia, basically the country’s northwest, which is overwhelmingly Albanian by ethnicity. In exchange, Skopje should be first in line to receive invitations to join NATO and the EU, plus generous helpings of Western aid to salve the wounds of territorial loss.
  • Benito
    • May 2015

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    I'll post this idiot's ramblings about Macedonia, but he has much more to say...

http://observer.com/2017/05/vladimir...ns-threat/amp/
    So, what does Putin say is untrue?

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

That is just insane garbage.

So as usual Macedonia, the smallest country of them all has to be okay with losing more territory?

We are all supposed to be okay with a "greater Albania"?

I hear no mention of the minorities in Greece or Bulgaria what happens to them?

What about the parts of Albania with Macedonians, why cant we get those if Albania and Serbia get to swap territory?

According to this douchebag what the Croats did to the Serbs was okay in order to achieve future peace, but when the Serbs attempted to do the same thing to the Albanians in 1999 it was going to be a potential genocide?

If the Croats did a good thing by chasing away the Serbian minority in Croatia, then why can't we chase away the Albanian minority in Macedonia, its the same fucking circumstances.

I think you probably wasted a precious megabyte of server space with this one. Its utter garbage, and what funny is this Moron thinks this is how the west will woo the Balkans into their corer instead of toward Russia. THIS IS WHY the Balkans lean towards Russia in the first place, because of idiotic western ideas like these. Why would we carve up the entire Balkans to appease Albanians, who are involved in all the trouble spots, and are the ethnic minority in the region.

http://observer.com/2017/05/vladimir...ns-threat/amp/

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Such rhetoric. He's saying:

"Hey Macedonia...we'll take away a quarter of your land, and instead you can enter a couple of failing and/or irrelevant institutions."

Perhaps wasted some space, but it's good to know where some of these ideas are sprouting from in the non-Balkan world. Or just so we can add names to our list of Macedonians' enemies.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

I can't for the life of me, figure out why Serbs and Macedonians are on everyone's shit list. The west has shown the most contempt for these two countries over and over again and I don't get why.

Croatia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, All Nazi collaborators, yet accepted by the west.

Albanians, Muslim jihadists and mafioso's Supported and encouraged by the west.

Greece, large neo Nazi fringe, owes everyone money, loved by the west.

Macedonia and Serbia were probably the only two true anti Nazi countries in the region and yet the west hates us.

WTF?

Such rhetoric. He's saying:

"Hey Macedonia...we'll take away a quarter of your land, and instead you can enter a couple of failing and/or irrelevant institutions."

Perhaps wasted some space, but it's good to know where some of these ideas are sprouting from in the non-Balkan world. Or just so we can add names to our list of Macedonians' enemies.

Comment

• Macedonian
            • Oct 2013

For fcuks sake Gocka what would you reckon it is then? Who are the people that are the common denominator to Eastern Europes' languages, culture, music & song, dance? Who did Christianity enter Europe by? Who has always stood up to the oppressor albeit most often at times passively? I'll give you a hint...starts with M.

We are the flash point. We are the genesis. Nie sme vistinskiot koren na Evropskata kultura i jazik. Destroy us and you can freely re-edit the past...in their mind. As long as we live, truth lives even if it is a spark in the dark.

Good thing is we are here until the planet ends. Sellout kurvi come and go but you know what mate...the sun shining over my head is Macedonian. The blood in my veins is Macedonian. They fcuken hate it....they can fcuk off...let em burn methinks.

Comment

• tchaiku
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              I can't for the life of me, figure out why Serbs and Macedonians are on everyone's shit list. The west has shown the most contempt for these two countries over and over again and I don't get why.

Macedonia and Serbia were probably the only two true anti Nazi countries in the region and yet the west hates us.

WTF?
              Stalin wasn't a Nazi either but he killed tens of millions, more than Hitler did. Your logic is so unshakable.

And the West doesn't care much about Macedonia. The problems are mostly due to neighbors.

Which nation started WW1 again?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post

WTF?
                Ahhh Gocka, you're basing your current worldview on a paradigm that's 70 years in the past...

The Croats and Bulgars have sold their souls to Uncle Sam, as have the other Eastern Europeans...it's about destroying all relationships that the Eastern Europeans ever had with Russia...this was largely achieved in a massive push after the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia was on it's knees...the bloody conflict in the former Yugoslavia merely slowed Slovenia and Croatia from membership to the Western club...priority was always the former Warsaw Pact nations, as they posed the greatest threat to NATO.

Yugoslavia as an entity was non-aligned during the Cold War, so they were always considered a 2nd tier priority to America, the brutality of the war there merely slowed down the process of dragging them into the American sphere of influence.

If you disregard the basket case that's Bosnia, today it's only Serbia and Macedonia that are left outside the sphere of total American control.
                Out of Serbia and Macedonia, obviously Macedonia is the weaker party and thus we bear witness to the instability that's been fabricated in Macedonia currently in total compliance through Zaev and the shiptar coalition.

The Serbs are just holding on, walking the tight rope between American influence on one side and Russian influence on the other...

This is the special role that the shiptari play in the region, as America's dogs of war...just as they were set loose on Macedonia in 2001 and remain breathing down our necks for the last 16 years, the minute WE EVENTUALLY FALL to total American subservience, mostly as a hollow country with a newly enforced name then the shiptar dogs of war will be unleashed on Serbia to tear the Serbian nation into shreds until the Serbs are under America's boot...at that stage all of Europe will be under American control.

As for the greeks, they were the first piece of the puzzle, gifted to the Western side at the Yalta Conference...the puzzle has been building quite rapidly since then and America has made the most of her opportunities...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Albanians bounced to the ottoman beat, now they are USA's dancing dogs. It seems some things never change.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Albanians bounced to the ottoman beat, now they are USA's dancing dogs. It seems some things never change.
                    The circle is not round, time never dies...something like that.

Comment

• Benito
                      • May 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Indeed. Always been like that and will never change.

Comment

• tchaiku
                        • Nov 2016

Gocka ...

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                          Gocka ...

That picture (along with a number of others) was proven to be a fake:

YouTube - ‪Bugari zasramete se...‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbbCVLbFu7o&feature=related) There are many examples of this whereby a Macedonian song is changed to mean something else or to sound more Bulgarian.
                          “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• tchaiku
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                            That picture (along with a number of others) was proven to be a fake:

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=5657
                            It didnt make sense since Bulgaria was under control of Vardar Macedonia. So it puts things on perspective.

Comment

Working...
                            X