• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Have a look at this I am sure many of you will be interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=imGk79AOtg0
    LP, I'm really interested in finding out what you found so interesting?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Lol, I've seen a few videos made by this guy. He may make a few good points, but he's a goose.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Now a fertiliser plant in Texas explosion. 50-70 houses (including a nursing home) in the radius of this plant damaged many completely flattened. Prediction is dozens dead. Currently 150 in hospital.

What the hell is happening in the US. I wander if this also is an attack.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Now a fertiliser plant in Texas explosion. 50-70 houses (including a nursing home) in the radius of this plant damaged many completely flattened. Prediction is dozens dead. Currently 150 in hospital.

What the hell is happening in the US. I wander if this also is an attack.
          Depending on what type of fertiliser was being produced, it can be highly combustible. Could have just been an accident.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
            Lol, I've seen a few videos made by this guy. He may make a few good points, but he's a goose.
            I find it really insensitive that people promote that shit on here.
            There's been a horrific and barbaric crime committed thats taken the lives of some very young people and destroyed the lives of many others.
            Show a bit of respect to those caught up in that tragedy, don't post the bullshit of some fuckin imbecilic redneck.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              There's been a horrific and barbaric crime committed thats taken the lives of some very young people and destroyed the lives of many others.
              Show a bit of respect to those caught up in that tragedy, don't post the bullshit of some fuckin imbecilic redneck.
              Agreed, when I clicked on the link I just said to myself what the **** is this garbage.

Also I don't think the Texas plant explosion was an attack. This sort of thing has happened before and like Vangelovski said the place is highly combustible.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

TLWR

FBI will not release the photos of the suspects and yet you have them
                Who do you know? Lol

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Bill77 - nothing beats the internet. You have thousands of photos posted online from all the people there, and an army of people online who can look through each and everyone one of them to find subtle differences that might help figure out if anyone walking through the crowd is suspicious (i.e. had a backpack, then doesn't have a backpack, etc).

The photos posted by TLWR were reportedly initially posted on 4chan and Reddit

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    TLWR

FBI will not release the photos of the suspects and yet you have them
                    Who do you know? Lol
                    Imagine being a Middle Eastern looking bloke (could be a multitude of different races)...you live in Boston, possibly studying at one of their many fine institutions, you enjoy wearing casual attire, baseball caps and dark sunglasses, you have a smartphone that you constantly use, calling friends and using social media apps...and like so many other students, you too have the ubiquitous black backpack almost as an extension of your upper torso...all of a sudden, YOU'RE A SUSPECT.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      Bill77 - nothing beats the internet. You have thousands of photos posted online from all the people there, and an army of people online who can look through each and everyone one of them to find subtle differences that might help figure out if anyone walking through the crowd is suspicious (i.e. had a backpack, then doesn't have a backpack, etc).

The photos posted by TLWR were reportedly initially posted on 4chan and Reddit
                      Not to mention the use of sophisticated face-recognition software that can be compared pixel by pixel to the mountains of tagged photos in the public domain, like good ol' Facebook...as well as photo i.d. used by state and federal governments.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

My first thought was that the Texas fertilizer plant explosion was due to a violation of environmental regulations (naturally, that's where my mind goes when it comes to stuff like this).

However, after further research, I discovered some strange coincidences, which may make me think this COULD be terrorist related, though we still don't know.

10 days after the 9/11/2001 attacks, a fertilizer plant in France exploded. Investigation showed that it was terrorists who caused the explosion. That attack killed 30 and injured 10,000 people.

Victims

The disaster caused 29 deaths (28 from the factory, 1 secondary school pupil from a neighbouring school), 2,500 seriously wounded, and 8,000 light casualties. Two thirds of the city's windows were shattered, causing 70 eye wounds and several thousand wounds which had to be sutured. The full environmental consequences of the catastrophe are not yet completely known. The total damages already paid by insurance groups currently exceed 1.5 billion euros.

On 4 October 2001, France's then Environment Minister Yves Cochet announced that the explosion "may have been a terrorist attack" (the explosion occurred in the weeks following the September 11 attacks) and identified Hassan Jandoubi, a plant sub-contractor killed in the blast, as a person under investigation. French anti terrorist authorities were prohibited by the Toulouse prosecutor from searching Jandoubi's house for five days after the incident.[4]

Police declared that Jandoubi had "possible Islamic fundamentalist sympathies," yet by the time the search was finally conducted, they alleged that Jandoubi's girlfriend had disposed of all traces of his clothes or photos. French authorities described the delay as damaging to the investigation.[4][5][6][7]
                        But according to this AP report, a 2006 report blamed the French explosion on negligence.

The explosion came 10 days after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the U.S., and raised fears at the time it was linked. A 2006 report blamed the blast on negligence.

However, that report is suspicious based on the girlfriend's actions and the number of years that passed (though sometimes investigations take that long).
                        Last edited by vicsinad; 04-18-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Imagine being a Middle Eastern looking bloke (could be a multitude of different races)...you live in Boston, possibly studying at one of their many fine institutions, you enjoy wearing casual attire, baseball caps and dark sunglasses, you have a smartphone that you constantly use, calling friends and using social media apps...and like so many other students, you too have the ubiquitous black backpack almost as an extension of your upper torso...all of a sudden, YOU'RE A SUSPECT.
                          One international who was a male was questioned in hospital, initially he was a potential suspect as he laid there injured.

Why was he suspected?

Middle eastern appearance and get this......the fact that he was captured on footage that he ran like f... After the explosion.

Ummmmmm hell yeh he would run for his life, just like the majority did.
                          Last edited by Bill77; 04-18-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            Have a look at this I am sure many of you will be interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=imGk79AOtg0
                            I know when it comes to tragedies like this conspiracy theorists will crawl out of the woodwork with "evidence" of "false flag attacks". But this really could've been the work of angry American miltia groups or Muslim extremists or a psychopath. Conspiracy theorists like certain catch phrases to sell. "NEW WORLD ORDER" and "Inside Job" are usually labels attached to these sort of things. I used to even believe some of these conspiracies. But these conspiracy gurus make a living using their imagination.
                            The bombing just occured and these theorists already have a story laid out lol
                            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Iv'e heard a rumour it was the gun lobby, trying to reinforce the necessity to bear arms!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Yeh, all these conspiracy theorists take these kind of opportunities to get cheap publicity. They fail to acknowledge that people are still in mourning and are very sensitive to the issue at hand. The last thing we need is for people to start telling these victims that their own government plotted this horrific crime. The investigation is still in its early stages, so who knows how this idiot has already pieced together the entire puzzle.

Comment

Working...
                                X