Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magedon
    • Dec 2008

Maybe but they will b unmotivated anyway. Who are last in the group? We? Denmark?
    Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Women World Handball: Greece 21-27 Macedonia

Makedonija!!!!

A great win for our girls

Friday, 03 December 2010

The Macedonian women handball team started off their 2011 world handball qualification for the tournament in Brazil with an easy win over host Greece in Drama, earlier today.

Although the match was played in hostile conditions against an inspired opponent, at the end the difference in class was too much for the southern neighbor to overcome.

On half time Macedonia had only a goal advantage, but in the second halg the win was never questioned as Macedonia continued to extend their lead for a final 27-21.

Tomorrow's match against Azaerbaijan is vital for Macedonia to place first in the group. Sunday Switzerland awaits.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

Did the Macedonian Women disgrace themselves like last occasion and accept FYROM

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Frank, If they did we would have heard about it.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

that is good news prolet.spolaiti.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Bravo Makedonki, samo napred.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Daniel, We beat Azerbaijan aswell over night, its 2 from 2 so far.

Tonight our mens Waterpolo side plays against Spain in SKopje, that should be a good game.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

its always good beating the fat ugly slug like animals from HellArse

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
                    • Jun 2010

Samo napred!
                    ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

VELUX EHF Champions League Handball

Well the time has come to see if our handball boy have what it take to win. with Lino Cevar coaching them I am sure we will go far.

Macedonia HC Metalurg 28 : 23 RK Cimos Koper Slovenia

Played yesterday
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

It is Macedonian Football that needs to be the next sporting icon imagaine seeing upset on the World stage in Football

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

I dont think it will happen anytime soon.

How is the water-polo going we should start up a thread on that too
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• dimi28495
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                            It is Macedonian Football that needs to be the next sporting icon imagaine seeing upset on the World stage in Football
                            I have been dreaming about that for 3 years since i started following the team. I thought it was our time when we performed well at the start of the World Cup 2010 quailfiers but as per usual we beat Scotland, were unlucy against Netherlands and then somehow we let our guard down and lost to Iceland. Then the rest of the qualifers were the same.
                            Euro 2012 qualifiers coming second last even Armenia is on top of us. I am not sure what is wrong with our football,i mean we never necceseasrily get beaten by alot by all those big teams such as Russia(1-0), Holland(2-1), England(1-0). We have some good quality players in my opinion that are more than capable in causing upsets. If our football team could get into the same state of mind that our basketball team was in and play with heart anything would be possible.

Comment

• United MKD
                              • Jul 2011

Our football organisation (FFM) is mafia just like our government. Players who don't deserve to be on the team are, players who regularly play for their clubs don't get picked up while shit Albanian players such as Huseini, Muarem are picked. It's evident the new coach Toshack has no say in the squad and it is picked by his assistant Babunski (former U-21 coach).

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by dimi28495 View Post
                                I have been dreaming about that for 3 years since i started following the team. I thought it was our time when we performed well at the start of the World Cup 2010 quailfiers but as per usual we beat Scotland, were unlucy against Netherlands and then somehow we let our guard down and lost to Iceland. Then the rest of the qualifers were the same.
                                Euro 2012 qualifiers coming second last even Armenia is on top of us. I am not sure what is wrong with our football,i mean we never necceseasrily get beaten by alot by all those big teams such as Russia(1-0), Holland(2-1), England(1-0). We have some good quality players in my opinion that are more than capable in causing upsets. If our football team could get into the same state of mind that our basketball team was in and play with heart anything would be possible.
                                I think the basketball team flew under the radar for much of the tournament, much like the relatively successful results our footballers achieve against the better European nations but when it comes to playing the shit football sides they (the opposition) try their hardest against us knowing they have a strong chance to get a good outcome...

It's all an illusion, the reality is that we're shithouse...no fuckin' heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X