X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevce
    • Jan 2016

Albanians always cry wolf.

But until the Macedonian people are willing to stick up for themselves and fight for there rights, I include military intervention Albanians will continue to wipe out the country bit by bit while claiming they are oppressed!

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Stevce View Post
      Albanians always cry wolf.

But until the Macedonian people are willing to stick up for themselves and fight for there rights, I include military intervention Albanians will continue to wipe out the country bit by bit while claiming they are oppressed!
      That's what happens when you allow Shiptari to set foot in exclusively Macedonian villages. There's no one else to blame here but the Macedonians from Velushina themselves for selling their generations-old properties (and their souls) to these dogs. I wish I can say I feel sorry for Velushinci but, like I said, they only have themselves to blame. As if 200 years of continual Albanian encroachment on, once exclusively, Macedonian villages in western Macedonia was not enough of a warning to the rest of Macedonia, now here we have Velushina which, as recently as 1971, had a total population of 1,372 that was made up of 1,267 Macedonians, 97 Serbs and not a single Shiptar. The last census of 2002 now has this village with a total population of 160 which is made up of 79 Albanians, 73 Macedonians, 5 Gypsies and 3 Serbs.

Not sure how many people saw Stevce's video link where the Macedonian villagers of Velushina are complaining about all the Albanian provocations including constant house robberies (it used to be raids & pillaging back in the old days...very little has changed it seems), unlawful cutting down of trees surrounding the village and general intimidation. All I can say is, it's too late to bitch about it now. Apparently the Shiptars are boasting that Velushina will soon become part of Ostrec, the nearby Albanian village from where most of them arrived to Velushina.

I just can't understand why the lessons of the past have not been heeded by some Macedonians. All it takes is for one Shiptar family to set up roots in a Macedonian village and the fate of that village is all but sealed. Time is on the Albanian's side when it comes to slowly erradicating Macedonians from their age-old homelands. And the methods are well known to all – make life as unbearable as possible for the Christian Macedonians and slowly drive them out so they can lay claim to yet another Macedonian village.

I remember when we were moving for Australia in the late 70's, my dad put up our house for sale in Brusnik. The interest from Macedonians was slow and low. And, the ones that did show interest did everything they could to push the price of the house down. In contrast, there was an immediate interest from Shiptars wanting to buy the house. And, not only that, but apparently they were offering 30%-40% more than the asking price. In the end, we didn't sell the house. It was a split level, recently built (1978) home and quite modern for the time, which was set in a beautiful location away from the village and overlooking Mt. Pelister. The house is now in disrepair but we have never had any regrets about it. The Macedonians were asking a price for it which was insulting to us and there was no way in hell we were going to sell the house to Shiptars and unleash an everlasting curse on our family from Brusnichani themselves. But, Brusnik has remained an exclusively Macedonian village to this day. There is one Brusnichanec, a retiree from Serbia, who has come back to live in his old village but for, reasons known only to himself, identifies as a Serb to this day...Obviously brainwashed from his days spent in living in Serbia.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

It seems like in the new and upgraded FYROM on Illinden albanian songs and dances will be a regular occurence.

It will be a good compliment for Fyromanians, they can learn to speak albanian and also learn albanian songs and dance. Lucky buggers

Comment

• Stevce
          • Jan 2016

Do you think the land was actually sold to Albanians? I assumed that as most of the people from that village moved to Canada and Australia, that the Albanians have moved onto vacant land without paying a dime.

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Nope.

Virtually all of it was willingly sold.

Originally posted by Stevce View Post
            Do you think the land was actually sold to Albanians? I assumed that as most of the people from that village moved to Canada and Australia, that the Albanians have moved onto vacant land without paying a dime.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

SDSM brings in Albanians from Kosovo, gives them citizenship so they can vote

SDSM brings in Albanians from Kosovo, gives them citizenship so they can vote in Referendum

Each day, hundreds of Albanians from Kosovo are seen waiting at Government HQs to be expediently issued Macedonian citizenship, reports Skopje media.

There are numerous hurdles one must go through in order to receive a Macedonian citizenship, including 10 year continuously living in the country and mastering of the Macedonian language.

Government employees who wanted to remain anonymous for obvious reasons gave statements to local media, some even vented on social media that the Kosovars have never lived in Macedonia, couldn’t utter a word in Macedonian and brought translators with them during their language test.

MINA finds, all are given citizenship so they could vote in the Referendum. This is reminiscent to the early 1990’s when the then SDSM government “imported” 100,000 Albanians from Kosovo and gave them citizenships so they could gain more votes in Parliamentary elections.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

Sounds like the Betoota Advocate.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                  Sounds like the Betoota Advocate.
                  hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha
                  I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    SDSM brings in Albanians from Kosovo, gives them citizenship so they can vote in Referendum

http://www.minareport.com/2018/09/21...in-referendum/
                    I find this mind boggling. I’ve seen a fair few comments about 100 000 Albanians given citizenship back in the 90s, is there any evidence? Is there any data in gayland regarding country of birth of its citizens?

Comment

• Pelagonija
                      • Mar 2017

Albanian football fans run riot in Tetovo singing Makedonsko devojce kurva golema..

По идентитетот, сега се гарантира и соживотот: Балистите го прекрстија македонското девојче во ку.ва!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                        Albanian football fans run riot in Tetovo singing Makedonsko devojce kurva golema..

https://denesen.mk/po-identitetot-se...jche-vo-ku-va/
                        Perhaps they got the devojce confused with the politicians.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

This should come as no surprise for anyone familiar with the antics of Ballistët; that being they hold a pretty shameful reputation even within the Albanian community.
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Albania's President celebrated Albanian National Holiday in Skopje

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

It must be nice to actually have an identity.

I still can't believe these backwards morons are going to end us. I can't even look at them.

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                              Albania's President celebrated Albanian National Holiday in Skopje

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

ПО ПОВОД ДЕНОТ НА АЛБАНСКОТО ЗНАМЕ

Во Струга не се вее ниту едно македонско знаме, ВМРО-ДПМНЕ бара Мерко да си ја поправи грешката

Општинските власти на Струга, на чело со градоначалникот од ДУИ Рамиз Мерко решиле за 28 Ноември, Денот на албанското знаме, во градот да бидат поставени само албански знамиња. Низ градот нема поставено ниту едно македонско знаме.

URL:

На ова реагираше и општинската организација на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ: „Градоначалникот на Струга, господинот Рамиз Мерко и неговите коалициски партнери од СДСМ го украсија градот со албански знамиња. Господине Мерко, да Ве потсетиме дека Струга е мултиетнички град, во кој треба да има соживот, без разлика на вера и нација.

Знаете ли дека ова што го правите е спротивно на законот? Истакнувате само албански знамиња, без притоа да го ставите знамето на Република Македонија, државата во која живеете и сте градоначалник на град во таа држава. Што сакате да постигнете со овај потег?

За ваков ли соживот зборувавте? Вака ли ќе се почитуваме меѓу себе?

За крај, нека Ви е честит празникот, и Ве замолуваме да си ја поправите грешката и да го поставите македонското знаме, во името на соживотот и взаемната поддршка и почит.“

Comment

Working...
                                X