X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Bugarin, would you allow the name of your country to be changed if the Tatars in Russia who think they are the real Bulgars demanded it from you? Would Republik B'lgarska Stara Planina be suitable? I am sure you have plenty of songs about it?

I think in future when people wish to comment on what course of action the Macedonians should take, they should first put themselves in our shoes and see how unreasonable it is for anybody to demand a change of identity, regardless of who it is.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Indian recognition can be confirmed. Good on them.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Thorvald
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        So realistically its all of Western Europe, Australia, Japan and a few more others that are left. I think western europe should be our next "target". If we could get say Italy and germany to recognize macedonia then i think that would be it, every one else will follow.
        didn't it happend the same when Germany recognized the independence of Croatia, if Iam not mistaken?

Others followed then Germany recognicion?
        https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
        European preservation

Comment

• NikodimMKD
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
          didn't it happend the same when Germany recognized the independence of Croatia, if Iam not mistaken?

Others followed then Germany recognicion?
          The filthy Germans (ie Bavarians) created modern "greece"...

It's Western Europe that is the mortal enemy of the Macedonian people and nation. "greece' is just the puppet of Western Europe in the Balkans to keep the other nations in check.

Comment

• King Makedon
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
            The filthy Germans (ie Bavarians) created modern "greece"...

It's Western Europe that is the mortal enemy of the Macedonian people and nation. "greece' is just the puppet of Western Europe in the Balkans to keep the other nations in check.
            I don't agree. It was the English who created G.R.E.E.C.E [Gaygypsie Republic of European Ethiopians Created by the English] they put just a Bavarian King as a head of state. The English were in need to control the searoutes in the mediteranian aswell as the white sea (Agean sea).
            The Germans and Austrians since ever favored us in our efforts but due to WWII the germans are silent and do not interfere anymore in British and French intersts. German Parliament already voted in our favour for our constitutional name years ago but the german chancellor has to sign the document. The document is still not signed by the chancellor due greek protests.
            Another interesting stuff is that the Germans without knowing already recognized us as macedonian ethnicity and macedonian country during WWII. (speech of Adolf Hitler on may 4th 1941 at the German Reichstag). Aswell Hitler offered to the macedonians in independent state (as the croats got it from them).Even postal stamps were made with Republika Makedonija in the 1940's (very rare and expensive).
            It is the fault of our ancestors who led the macedonians in those day who didn't accept the German offer and we got split by Shiptaria and Tatarstan.

About Swiss i'm not sure if they recognized as R.o.Macedonia.
            Last edited by King Makedon; 04-20-2009, 08:02 AM.
            ]
            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
            [/SIZE]

Comment

• King Makedon
              • Apr 2009

But we can add in our list Japan, Vatican and Israel
              Last edited by King Makedon; 04-20-2009, 08:17 AM.
              ]
              The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
              [/SIZE]

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

all of the large european nations were instrumental in the establishment of modern greece, dont forget it was the russians who were the first to raise the rebellion. katherine the greats ambition was clear when she named her grandsons aleaxndar and konstantin.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Israel and Vatican are not confirmed 100% yet.

We can however confirm that Japan now recognises Macedonia with it's Constitutional name.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    We can however confirm that Japan now recognises Macedonia with it's Constitutional name.
                    The Japanese probably just like the flag.
                    .... Jeez, I probably would have banned a Greek for saying this.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

.................OR............... ....... ..........OR.........the old fashioned (future) way............

Comment

• King Makedon
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        The Japanese probably just like the flag.
                        .... Jeez, I probably would have banned a Greek for saying this.
                        sure they do.
                        They have some nostalgical feelings when they see it.

BTW: no macedonian needs visa to go japan due to flag.
                        It's written in their constitution that countries with the sun as their symbol can entrer in japan without visa. At least i heard people saying that.
                        ]
                        [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Makedon View Post
                          It's written in their constitution that countries with the sun as their symbol can entrer in japan without visa. At least i heard people saying that.
                          Is that really true?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I've updated the list, it is in the 70's now. Rogi, and anybody else interested, can you guys check the list and make sure it looks ok with yourselves?

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Just a quick one I noticed, Indonesia should be on that list.
                              Indonesia is a very large country, the largest Islamic nation and one of the G20 nations.

Also, King Makedon, I could not find anything of that sort in the Japanese Constitution.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Indonesia has been added.

Comment

Working...
                                X