• Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Yep, Peter Daicos is the culprit, lol.

GUYS OVER IN MACEDONIA

Tim Blair, The Daily Telegraph

June 2, 2017

When Bill Clinton was busted for his skirt-squirting antics with Monica Lewinsky, dutiful wife Hillary presented a fantastic defence. The then-President’s sexual entanglement with a young intern, she said, was the result of a vast right-wing conspiracy: The great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president. That was only the beginning. The anti-Clinton conspiracy has since grown ever-wider, now including Russians and – of all people – Macedonians. Is Peter Daicos involved? Yes, probably, because everybody else is. Just take a look at Hillary Queeg's latest wild paranoid theories:

HILLARY CLINTON: How did they know what messages to deliver? Who told them? Who told them? Who were they 'coordinating' with or 'colluding' with? Because the Russians historically in the last couple decades, and then increasingly, are launching cyber attacks, and they are stealing vast amounts of information. A lot of the information they've stolen, they've used for internal purposes to affect markets, to affect the intelligence services, etc. So this was different. They went public. And they were conveying this weaponized information, and the content of it. And they were running, there's all these stories about guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites, and I've seen them now. You sit there and it looks like a low level CNN operation. Like a fake newspaper. So the Russians, in my opinion, and based on the intel and counter-intel people I've talked to, could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they had been guided.

QUESTION: By Americans?

CLINTON: Guided by Americans and people who had polling and data.

QUESTION: Who is that?

CLINTON: Let me just finish because this is the second and third step. So we know that they did that. We understand it. Best example, so within one hour, one hour of the "Access Hollywood" tapes being leaked, within one hour, the Russians, let's say Wikileaks, same thing, dumped the Jon Podesta e-mails.

Astonishing to think that so many people – me included – once thought Clinton was the stable presidential candidate.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Skolovranec
      • Mar 2017

Every publicity we can get is welcome.
      Anti-EU Pro-Guns National-Libertarian Trekkie Minarchist
      Anti-NATO Pro-United MK Agnostic Secularist Magick Occultist
      Anti-UN Pro-Military Meritocratic Integrationist Altruistic Socio-Darwinist
      Anti-Globalist Pro-Choice Intellectual Pirate Spiritual Vagabond

Comment

• Redsun
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Skolovranec View Post
        Every publicity we can get is welcome.
        I cant see how this could be of any benefit to us.

Didn't she previously blame her gender for the election loss?

Comment

• tchaiku
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Oh well, (if that's really the case) then I guess it's too bad for this moron.

Yeah right.

Comment

• Skolovranec
            • Mar 2017

Serbian radical party? That's a thing? Are they a branch of the SF-SR who also claim us as Southern Serbia? If not, then, radical about what exactly? lol

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
              Yeah right.
              Funny how certain Balkan politicians like to shamelessly kiss Western ass, isn't it? Here are some more examples for your perusal:

US presidential elections are still months away, but a city in Albania has already erected a monument to Hillary Clinton. Another Albanian city already has a statue of George W. Bush, while Bill Clinton was honored by a statue in Albanian-held Kosovo.

30 June, 2016

US presidential elections are still months away, but a city in Albania has already erected a monument to Hillary Clinton. Another Albanian city already has a statue of George W. Bush, while Bill Clinton was honored by a statue in Albanian-held Kosovo. A bust of Hillary Clinton was unveiled Thursday in Sarandë, a tourist town of some 20,000 people in southern Albania. The monument is intended to represent Clinton “as a woman in politics, as a representative of the old Albania-US friendship, for her contribution to the Albanian nation in different historical moments,” the city authorities said, according to AP.

24 November, 2016

In a surprise move, the Mayor of Kamza, Xhelal Mziu, a town of more than 100,000 inhabitants near the Albanian capital, has declared US President-elect Donald Trump an Honorary Citizen. Mziu, who comes from the opposition centre-right Democratic Party, announced the decision on a Facebook post and on the council website. "City hall members voted unanimously for the decision with the motivation", the decision reads, having agreed that the victorious US Republican was "a revolutionary model for the new democratic order, an expert in the economy, a deal-maker in foreign policy, a popular wise communicator and a leader for modern times," the council decision reads.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• tchaiku
                • Nov 2016

I have seen that before.
                I wasn't aware that it got attention from American media too.
                What else can I say?
                Last edited by tchaiku; 06-10-2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Skolovranec
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Funny how certain Balkan politicians like to shamelessly kiss Western ass, isn't it? Here are some more examples for your perusal:

US presidential elections are still months away, but a city in Albania has already erected a monument to Hillary Clinton. Another Albanian city already has a statue of George W. Bush, while Bill Clinton was honored by a statue in Albanian-held Kosovo.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ump-11-24-2016
                  That moment when ... "те јаде туѓ срам" ... If nothing else is indicative, this is.

Comment

• tchaiku
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    I can't stand the sight of him nor his illiterate voice and it has absolutely nothing to do with his purported political stances, many of which I don't disagree with. Its the man himself that I have a problem with.
                    Same. .....

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Brutal Takedown Of Trump’s Foreign Policy

What we already knew is that the President of the United States has a particular skill set, that he's identified an illness in Western democracies, but he has no cure for it and seems intent on exploiting it – and we've also learned that he has no desire and no capacity to lead the world.

The G20 became the G19 as it ended. On the Paris climate accords, the US was left isolated and friendless. But given that was always going to happen, a deft president would have found an issue which he could rally most of the leaders. And he had the perfect one – North Korea's missile tests. So where was the G20 statement condemning North Korea which would have put pressure on China and Russia? Other leaders expected it. They were prepared to back it, but it never came.
                      There's a tendency among some hopeful souls to confuse the speeches written for Trump with the thoughts of the man himself – he did make some interesting, scripted observations in Poland about defending the values of the West. And he's in a unique position. He's the one man who has something to do something about it. But it's the unscripted Trump that's real: a man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as president at war with the West institutions like the judiciary, independent agencies and the free press. He was an uneasy, lonely, awkward figure at this gathering and you got the strong sense some of the leaders are trying to find the best way to work around him.

Donald Trump's a man that craves power because it burnishes his celebrity. To be constantly talking and talked about is all that really matters and there is no value placed on the meaning of words, so what's said one day can be discarded the next.

So what did we learn? We learn that Donald Trump has pressed fast forward on the decline of the United States as a global leader. He managed to isolate his nation, to confuse and alienate his allies and to diminish America – he will cede that power to China and Russia. Two authoritarian states that will forge a very different set of rules for the 21st century. Some will cheer the decline of America. But I think we'll miss it when it's gone. And that's the biggest threat to the values of the West which he claims to hold so dear.
                      Pretty much sums up the shallow man.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

That was a funny title. There's NO such thing as global warming. One has to understand that these variations (real or fake, stochastic or systematic) are HUGELY insignificant and certainly NOT alarming or close to alarming.

And there's small difference between negligible and totally inexistent.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

If global warming can be monetised, then it's real enough. I can't say I'm totally convinced though.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                            There's NO such thing as global warming. One has to understand that these variations (real or fake, stochastic or systematic) are HUGELY insignificant and certainly NOT alarming or close to alarming.
                            You're just being sarcastic there,right?
                            Here's "Global warming for dummies" explained as to a 5 year-old by two of the most brilliant minds of today:
                            Neil DeGrasse Tyson reveals the causes of man-made Climate Change in a simple way through Carl Sagan, easy to follow explanations, and stunning visual models...

Climate Change is a real and serious issue. In this video Bill Nye, the Science Guy, explains what causes climate change, how it affects our planet, why we n...
                            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                              You're just being sarcastic there,right?
                              Here's "Global warming for dummies" explained as to a 5 year-old by two of the most brilliant minds of today:
                              Neil DeGrasse Tyson reveals the causes of man-made Climate Change in a simple way through Carl Sagan, easy to follow explanations, and stunning visual models...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtW2rrLHs08
                              On the subject of brilliant minds...another perspective

A clip from Christopher Hitchens appearance on C-SPAN In Depth this segment on church and state separation.via - http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/1gmarchive/2007...

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Steyn: Hillary just can't accept she lost to Trump
                                Author Mark Steyn sizes up Hillary Clinton's controversial comments on her November loss at a technology conference

Watch the first 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X