Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Whatever happened to this? Is there any more information pertaining to the finds and the 4,000 year old writing?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Daj Bog da e ova vistina sto citam. Toa e klucot na site denesnive problemi. Sto mozite prikazete na MTO.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
        thank you dimko, my limited understanding of paleo balkan history is that the territory of what later became maedonia was multiethnic albeit form a common linguistic and cultural pool. then at one point sometime in the firts millenium bc,a kingdom was established called makedon which eventually incorporated all the present day terrotories of makedonia.
        i am uncomfortable calling a language spoken somewhere in presnt day makedonia before the establsihment of that kingdom macedonian. it may be a kindred even identical langauge but would it have been called macedonian by the its speakers, if in fcat a macedonian nation had not even been establshed or if it was in fact a competing kingdom.
        i am simply trying to take modern political consideratiosn out of the equation, and not look bacjwards to understand our history, that methodolgy is fraught with danger and liable to be distorted.
        If may be very similar to modern Macedonian, then it shows some kind of linguistic continuity. But calling it 'Macedonian' is problematic for me, if we can establish that it was the langauge of Justinian, of Tsar Samoil ...etc, I think we can call it Macedonian. The key for me would be to establish that it was the langauge of the ancient Macedonians, but to call it 'Macedonian' if it was also the language of the Illyrians and Thracians, makes the whole exercise interesting. I love this sort of stuff though - it has to hit the Greeks where it hurts.

The moment they uncover/discover something like this international experts have to brought in to see it, record it, copy it and make sense of it.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Lets not forget Ivanovo and Gruevski and their government for being the first Macedonian government to take an interest to spend the millions needed to dig things up. As if nothing was ever found in Egejska Macedonia. Its probably sitting in the basement of some Greek museum. This is the scary stuff for the Greeks and some in the West.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Pelister after that many thousands of years even if it is a variation of today’s Macedonian and can be understood as far as I am concerned and I think the world will also see it it is Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

This is what irritates me about such 'finds', irrespective of their legitimacy, claims are made based on a particular item and there is no solid corroboration and follow up, just like with Iljov. Currently, these mean absolutely zero until further explanations are provided.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

SoM
                Sad but so true, there is no value in keeping secret any valuable and verifyable information, in fact it should be considered treasonous to do so, and almost as treasonable to provide false information!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Babazuba
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2010

4000 years or more?

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  This is what irritates me about such 'finds', irrespective of their legitimacy, claims are made based on a particular item and there is no solid corroboration and follow up, just like with Iljov. Currently, these mean absolutely zero until further explanations are provided.

Corect me if I am wrong, its 8000-9000 BC, that Macedonian ancestors
                  had knolag of writing.
                  Rock carving depicts the saying," I walk alone with God"
                  We read it in the biblia, but those words are recently put in for
                  obvious reason, translated by Macedonian linguistics, and I don't mean
                  the gormay 'linguini'.
                  Further more, the Phonecian writing IS ancient Macedonian from antiquity, exepted by many. If you notice from ancient writhings
                  the letters are not as are in todays phonetical shape.
                  At least not all. Further, the ancient letters coegsist with ancient
                  script writing of Tibetans. Which further proves that Himalayan
                  dwelers were our and Tibetan ancestors. Those Kalesh Gospods.
                  The same writting apear on ancient thomb of Agamemnon,
                  Alexandar's granfather, the king of Mychenians.
                  Which is proof that Troyans, Spartans, Itakans, Mycheneans, all
                  are descendants of Macedonians.
                  Nobody can prove othervise. So, truly, Macedonian roots are very deep. nobody can uproot what Macedonians stend for.
                  Piri Raic Map, is a copy of ancient Macedonian rock carved map
                  which designated the traveling of our ancestors towards their
                  ancient motherland of MA. Of which were the sunken states of
                  Lemuria, Poseydonia, and Atlantia/ Atalanta.
                  When our ancestors come to the woter, they had to stay where they come, realising that MA was still under woter.
                  The place they setled was at the hills of Mt. Kozuf.
                  There, high up hangs iron ring, atached to the clif.
                  Water was all the way up to that ring. Ring is very larg.
                  I have never heard about it in our archeological investigations.
                  I don't know our historians do not preserv such monuments.
                  Because some of us are whishy whoshy, the Greeks abd Bulgars and Albanians can play footcy with us.
                  I can not argue with Greeks. Thay are very depresed lot.
                  But I find Penelopy's arguments very interesting.
                  I exidently googled Macedonian debate, and wholy mother of God,
                  Penelopy took apon herselfe (I think its she) the army of Greeks.
                  I lerned a lot and am reserching and finding out many facts omited by historians. Thanks for your time. I did not mean to talk so much.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Babazuba View Post
                    Corect me if I am wrong, its 8000-9000 BC, that Macedonian ancestors
                    had knolag of writing.
                    Rock carving depicts the saying," I walk alone with God"
                    We read it in the biblia, but those words are recently put in for
                    obvious reason, translated by Macedonian linguistics, and I don't mean
                    the gormay 'linguini'.
                    Further more, the Phonecian writing IS ancient Macedonian from antiquity, exepted by many. If you notice from ancient writhings
                    the letters are not as are in todays phonetical shape.
                    At least not all. Further, the ancient letters coegsist with ancient
                    script writing of Tibetans. Which further proves that Himalayan
                    dwelers were our and Tibetan ancestors. Those Kalesh Gospods.
                    The same writting apear on ancient thomb of Agamemnon,
                    Alexandar's granfather, the king of Mychenians.
                    Which is proof that Troyans, Spartans, Itakans, Mycheneans, all
                    are descendants of Macedonians.
                    Nobody can prove othervise. So, truly, Macedonian roots are very deep. nobody can uproot what Macedonians stend for.
                    Piri Raic Map, is a copy of ancient Macedonian rock carved map
                    which designated the traveling of our ancestors towards their
                    ancient motherland of MA. Of which were the sunken states of
                    Lemuria, Poseydonia, and Atlantia/ Atalanta.
                    When our ancestors come to the woter, they had to stay where they come, realising that MA was still under woter.
                    The place they setled was at the hills of Mt. Kozuf.
                    There, high up hangs iron ring, atached to the clif.
                    Water was all the way up to that ring. Ring is very larg.
                    I have never heard about it in our archeological investigations.
                    I don't know our historians do not preserv such monuments.
                    Because some of us are whishy whoshy, the Greeks abd Bulgars and Albanians can play footcy with us.
                    I can not argue with Greeks. Thay are very depresed lot.
                    But I find Penelopy's arguments very interesting.
                    I exidently googled Macedonian debate, and wholy mother of God,
                    Penelopy took apon herselfe (I think its she) the army of Greeks.
                    I lerned a lot and am reserching and finding out many facts omited by historians. Thanks for your time. I did not mean to talk so much.
                    I am going to ask you a couple of serious questions. Are you on drugs? Are you Greek? Both?

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

tibetans are mongols so i guess gengis khan was a macedonian too.

any body else out there who is a macedonian that babazuba missed

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

LMAO Osiris
                        Babazuba, I am sorry, but I dont understand the point you are trying to make.
                        Do You speak Macedonian? If you do, maybe we may be able to understand you better if you post in Macedonian
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

I could be wrong but the first time I heard of the Kalash and that they could have Macedonian links my first thought after hearing their name was kalesh ie having darker non blond features but not black. Could it simply be the soldiers wives would have been locals and their offspring and every future generation kalesh.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I have thought about the same thing OziMak, it could be possible, but we need to research more about the links that exist between the people in culture and language before we make any solid claims.

However, when one reads things from people such as Babazuba like 8000-9000 BC, that Macedonian ancestors had knolag of writing. Rock carving depicts the saying," I walk alone with God" We read it in the biblia, but those words are recently put in for obvious reason, translated by Macedonian linguistics, and I don't mean the gormay 'linguini'. Further more, the Phonecian writing IS ancient Macedonian from antiquity......, it is taking historical revisionism to a level beyond extreme, to the point of having suspicions raised about the intent of the writer.

Comment

• Babazuba
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2010

The Sun worshipers

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              I have thought about the same thing OziMak, it could be possible, but we need to research more about the links that exist between the people in culture and language before we make any solid claims.

However, when one reads things from people such as Babazuba like 8000-9000 BC, that Macedonian ancestors had knolag of writing. Rock carving depicts the saying," I walk alone with God" We read it in the biblia, but those words are recently put in for obvious reason, translated by Macedonian linguistics, and I don't mean the gormay 'linguini'. Further more, the Phonecian writing IS ancient Macedonian from antiquity......, it is taking historical revisionism to a level beyond extreme, to the point of having suspicions raised about the intent of the writer.

I am poring my heart out to you Macedonians, and all I have back is,
                              am I on drugs, or Greek?? I never heard a Greek acnolage Macedonian
                              nation, to JJulie, my Macedonian is like Tarzan English.ha,
                              I expres myself bext in English, yet I never went to Australian school.
                              I grew up in Beograd, but I can not expres myselfe in Srbian because
                              all the things I learned about history, I read in books writen in English.
                              To translate all in Macedonian or Srbian I would need dictionary and
                              spend to much time on simpl coments.
                              OziMak are you being rude? You should know that people chaing
                              phisicaly through ages. But can clame the blood line from mail DNA.
                              Thus recoganise a nation of people of old, conected to their ancestors.
                              I don't make rules.Nor am I unventor.
                              The nations of ancient Lemuria, Poseydonia, and Atlantia, are:
                              All who belong to Kalesh Gospods, Maya, Aztec, Inka, American/Canada
                              indiginous whose mithology states" we were brought on new land
                              12.000 years ago" I only wonder BC, or 10.000 BC understand?
                              You have to listen to their nativ languag and see national dress to come
                              to same conclusion as I did.
                              Here I go again, tallking to much. You can tell me to STOP.
                              All those ancients are Sun worshipers. Do you know any other?
                              Besides China or Japan and Tibetans.?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

I expres myself bext in English, yet I never went to Australian school.
                                I grew up in Beograd, but I can not expres myselfe in Srbian because
                                all the things I learned about history, I read in books writen in English
                                To translate all in Macedonian or Srbian I would need dictionary and
                                spend to much time on simpl coments.
                                You claim to be Macedonian yet you avoid writing in Macedonian? You grew in Belgrade but you can't speak or write Serbian? You never went to school in Australia yet you express yourself best in English? This just never ends.

How old are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X