X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sekirani View Post
    The death toll just rose to 91 officially, this cant be the work of just this one gunman with the scale of an attack this big !
    He was wearing a police uniform and looked like a local. In the confusion of hearing gun fire from a distance, many would have probably flocked towards him thinking he would offer them protection. Instead he was gunning them down. From what I have seen and read so far, eye-witnesses from the island only mention one individual. The overwhelming majority of people died there. As for the bombing in Oslo, he may or may not have had accomplice(s). Apparently this individual has no criminal record and had never been arrested prior to this point, but he appears to be associated with a far right-wing Christian group - this was just reported by Norwegian police.

He is 32 years old and his name is Anders Behring Breivik.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sekirani
      • Feb 2010

They should hang him by the balls !

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

So it appears like a domestic attack the Norwegian govt could just declare it was a islamic radical and everyone would beileve

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

It turned out to be the attacker was a christian mujaheddin. His Facebook profile listing him as a conservative and Christian man with connection to extreme right wing groups. He is also listed as a member of a Masonic lodge.

Norwegian massacre gunman was a right-wing extremist who hated Muslims

The massacre in Norway was the work of a man with extreme right wing views who hated Muslims, police said this morning.

Suspect: Norwegian media reported that Anders Behring Breivik has been arrested

Officers found a series of raving internet posts by 32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik, who was arrested for gunning down children on the island of Utoya yesterday.

National police chief Sveinung Sponheim told public broadcaster NRK that the suspected gunman's Internet postings 'suggest that he has some political traits directed toward the right, and anti-Muslim views, but if that was a motivation for the actual act remains to be seen'.

Six foot tall and blond Breivik is reported to have arrived on the island of Utoya and opened fire after beckoning several young people over in his native Norwegian tongue.

Reports suggest he was also seen loitering around the site of the bomb blast in Oslo two hours before the island incident.

More than 30 are believed to have been killed - seven in Oslo and between 25 to 30 on Utoya Island, 50 miles north of the capital.

Initially it was not known what were the motives of the gunman and architect of the car bomb - whether they or the single person had been radicalised and was part of a militant Muslim group waging Jihad or was trying to further a home-grown political cause.

But it now appears Breivik was behind both attacks, a fact that it took police hours to realise as the mayhem ensued.

Last updated at 7:11 AM on 23rd July 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Suz74QvL

Norway was the last place i thought to be a victim of a terrorist attack in Europe. It`s also unbelievable that a man like this can decide to open fire to his country`s youth just because they have different opinions. All these events are so strange. But at the same time, i expect more terrorist acts like this in Europe because of ongoing anti-muslim propaganda for years. I was expecting in Holland, Austria, Germany rather than Norway tough.

I also think that some people are probably disappointed about the outcome of the arrest. Before the suspect has been caught, several media outlets started disseminating suggestions about possible Islamic involvement in the blast. An outcome like this would have served the interests of those pursuing the agenda of scaring the public with imaginary Islamic terrorist organizations that the corporate slave masters are using as a cover to advance the new world order project.

Btw Voltron, i can see that you have a great potential to be a mujaheddin. I am sure that your local child molester priest is proud of you!!!
          Last edited by Onur; 07-23-2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

91 dead in island massacre, bombing in Norway
            By BJOERN H. AMLAND and LOUISE NORDSTROM
            Associated Press
            2011-07-23 06:12 PM

A Norwegian gunman disguised as a police officer beckoned his victims closer before shooting them one by one, claiming at least 84 lives, in a horrific killing spree on an idyllic island teeming with youths that has left this peaceful Nordic nation in mourning.
            The island tragedy Friday unfolded hours after a massive explosion ripped through a high-rise building housing the prime minister's office, killing seven people in a scene some likened to the aftermath of 9/11.

The same man _ a blonde-blue eyed Norwegian with reported Christian fundamentalist, anti-Muslim views _ is suspected in both attacks.

On the island of Utoya, panicked teens attending a Labour Party youth wing summer camp plunged into the water or played dead to avoid the assailant in the assault that may have lasted 30 minutes before a SWAT team arrived, police said.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said the twin attacks made Friday the deadliest day in peacetime in Norway's history.

"This is out of comprehension. It's a nightmare. It's a nightmare for those who have been killed, for their mothers and fathers, family and friends," Stoltenberg told reporters Saturday. He said he would meet victims later in the day.

The toll in both attacks reached 91 Saturday, and police said that could still rise as they search the waters around the island for more bodies. Acting Police Chief Roger Andresen said he did not how many people were still missing. The Oslo University hospital said it has so far received 11 wounded from the bombing and 16 people from the camp shooting.

The carnage began Friday afternoon in Oslo, when a bomb rocked the heart of Norway. About two hours later, the shootings began at a retreat for ruling Labour Party's youth-wing, according to a police official. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because that information had not been officially released by Norway's police.

The blast in Oslo, Norway's capital and the city where the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded, left a square covered in twisted metal, shattered glass and documents expelled from surrounding buildings.

The dust-fogged scene after the blast reminded one visitor from New York of Sept. 11.

Ian Dutton, who was in a nearby hotel, said people "just covered in rubble" were walking through "a fog of debris."

While survivors evacuated the buildings, including ones that house other government offices and Norway's leading newspaper, word came that someone had opened fire on an island about 20 miles (35 kilometers) northwest of Oslo.

Stoltenberg told reporters that he had spent many summers on Utoya _ "my childhood paradise that yesterday was transformed into hell."

A SWAT team that had been put on alert after the bombing was dispatched to the island once the shooting began. Police official Johan Fredriksen said that means they may have taken 30 minutes to reach the island.

Survivors described a scene there of terror. Several people fled into the water to escape the rampage, and police said they were still searching the lake for bodies.

A 15-year-old camper named Elise who was on Utoya said she heard gunshots, but then saw a police officer and thought she was safe. Then he started shooting people right before her eyes.

"I saw many dead people," said Elise, whose father, Vidar Myhre, didn't want her to disclose her last name. "He first shot people on the island. Afterward he started shooting people in the water."

Elise said she hid behind the same rock that the killer was standing on. "I could hear his breathing from the top of the rock," she said.

She said it was impossible to say how many minutes passed while she was waiting for him to stop.

At a hotel in the village of Sundvollen, where survivors of the shooting were taken, 21-year-old Dana Berzingi wore pants stained with blood. He said the fake police officer ordered people to come closer, then pulled weapons and ammunition from a bag and started shooting.

Several victims "had pretended as if they were dead to survive," Berzingi said. But after shooting the victims with one gun, the gunman shot them again in the head with a shotgun, he said.

"I lost several friends," said Berzingi, who used the cell phone of one of those friends to call police.

Police arrested only one suspect and have said he is linked to both the shootings and the Oslo explosion. Though police did not release his name, Norwegian national broadcaster NRK identified him as 32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik and said police searched his Oslo apartment overnight. NRK and other Norwegian media posted pictures of the blond, blue-eyed Norwegian. Faiq Barzingi, whose children survived the massacre, said his kids have identified the photo in media as the gunman.

Andresen, the acting police chief, said the suspect was talking to police.

"He is clear on the point that he wants to explain himself," he told reporters at a news conference.

He added that the suspect has posted on right-wing websites.

"We don't know more than what you (the media) have found on the Internet. That is that what has emerged from the websites, that it leans towards the right and that and is Christian fundamentalist," he said.

That information dovetailed with earlier reports that the attacks were not linked to international terrorists.

"It seems it's not Islamic-terror related," the official who asked to be anonymous said. "This seems like a madman's work."

The official said the attack "is probably more Norway's Oklahoma City than it is Norway's World Trade Center." Domestic terrorists carried out the 1995 attack on a federal building in Oklahoma City, while foreign terrorists were responsible for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

National police chief Sveinung Sponheim told NRK that the suspected gunman's Internet postings "suggest that he has some political traits directed toward the right, and anti-Muslim views, but whether that was a motivation for the actual act remains to be seen."

Though the prime minister cautioned against jumping to conclusions about the gunman's motives, both attacks were in areas connected to the left-leaning Labor Party, which leads a coalition government. The youth camp, about 20 miles (35 kilometers) northwest of Oslo, is organized by the party's youth wing, and the prime minister had been scheduled to speak there Saturday.

Sponheim said a man was arrested in the shooting, and the suspect had been observed in Oslo before the explosion there. But he refused to confirm the suspect's identity as reported by Norwegian media.

Sponheim said the camp shooter "wore a sweater with a police sign on it. I can confirm that he wasn't a police employee and never has been."

Aerial images broadcast by Norway's TV2 showed members of a SWAT team dressed in black arriving at the island in boats and running up the dock. People who had stripped down to their underwear moved in the opposite direction, swimming away from the island toward the mainland, some using flotation devices.

The United States, European Union, NATO and the U.K., all quickly condemned the bombing, which Britain's Foreign Secretary William Hague called "horrific" and NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen deemed a "heinous act."

"It's a reminder that the entire international community has a stake in preventing this kind of terror from occurring," President Barack Obama said.

Obama extended his condolences to Norway's people and offered U.S. assistance with the investigation. He said he remembered how warmly Norwegians treated him in Oslo when he accepted the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009.

A U.S. counterterrorism official said the United States knew of no links to terrorist groups and early indications were the attack was domestic. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was being handled by Norway.

___

Nordstrom reported from Stockholm. Associated Press reporters Nils Myklebost Oslo, Karl Ritter in Stockholm, Matthew Lee and Rita Foley in Washington, Paisley Dodds in London, and Paul Schemm in Tripoli, Libya, contributed to this report.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Delodephius
              • Sep 2008

George Carlin:
              ... basically the northern European genes, the blue eyes. Those blue eyes. Boy everybody in the world learned real quick, didn’t they? When those blue eyes sail out of the north, you better nail everything down motherfucker. Nail it down, strap it down, or they’ll grab it. If they can’t take it home, they’ll burn it. If they can’t burn it, they’ll fuck it!
              अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
              उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
              This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
              But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                • Sep 2010

Now they are creating another terrorist group called "white al-qaeda" exactly what Alex Jones was talking about.

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post

Btw Voltron, i can see that you have a great potential to be a mujaheddin. I am sure that your local child molester priest is proud of you!!!
                  Do not try to equate the term mujadin to Christianity. He did not attack muslims so your analogy failed miserably.

That said i was wrong and jumped the gun and Il man up to my mistake. For what its worth i was at the airport in Prague (stunning btw) returning to Athens when i saw the breaking news. The perp is still an animal and should be shot on site and left to rot. I still feel what i feel about islam and that will not change. Thats not related to this thread obviously.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                    Do not try to equate the term mujadin to Christianity. He did not attack muslims so your analogy failed miserably.

That said i was wrong and jumped the gun and Il man up to my mistake. For what its worth i was at the airport in Prague (stunning btw) returning to Athens when i saw the breaking news. The perp is still an animal and should be shot on site and left to rot. I still feel what i feel about islam and that will not change. Thats not related to this thread obviously.
                    I feel the same with GREEK orthodoxy. This cult of yours worked with the Ottomans against Macedonian independence. So, I wouldn't brag about being a christian with your treacherous history and pedophile priests. BTW Prague is a lovely city, airport is clean, but unremarkable.

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

what do you mean unremarkable ? The airport ?
                      Im a Christian by birth and ethnos. However, Im not the best practicing one.
                      Its a shame you feel like that about Greek Orthodoxy. There are a lot of politics I would like to see disappear, but I think your anger is misplaced. And the priest comments is really low blow. Would you rather be fondled or blown up in a metro ? Take your pick.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

This Norwegian killer is a Christian Fundamentalist - http://www.theatlanticwire.com/globa...past-90/40321/

The Christian Extremist Suspect in Norway's Massacre

The death toll in Norway rose to at least 91 in Norway, the New York Times reports, following the bombing of a government center in Oslo on Friday and a shooting attack on a nearby youth camp island. The reports so far have been horrifying. According to The Guardian, a 15-year-old camper gave her account of hiding behind the same rock that the killer was standing on, dressed in a police uniform, as he shot at people. Norwegian prime minister Jens Stoltenberg said he knew many of the victims of the shooting on Utøya personally.

The Norwegian police charged a 32-year-old man on Saturday, who was identified by the Norwegian media as Anders Behring Breivik. The photo above is a screen grab from his Facebook page, which has since been blocked. Breivik has been identified as a "Christian fundamentalist with right-wing connections," according to the Times, as well as with anti-Muslim views, according to multiple sources.

This is what we do and don't know about Breivik so far:

Religious views: According to the BBC, Breivik has a Facebook and Twitter account that he set up a mere few days ago on July 17, where he identifies himself as a Christian and a conservative. There are several reports of his anti-Muslim views. In a post in Norwegian in an online forum on December 2009, a user named Anders Behring Breivik claims there is not one country where Muslims have peacefully lived with non-Muslims, stating that instead it has had "catastrophic consequences" for non-Muslims.

Political views: The Daily Mail reports that National police chief Sveinung Sponheim told public broadcaster NRK that the suspected gunman's internet postings "suggest that he has some political traits directed toward the right, and anti-Muslim views, but if that was a motivation for the actual act remains to be seen." Furthermore, the Norwegian daily Verdens Gang quoted a friend as saying Breivik became a rightwing extremist in his late 20s.

Frank Mersland, a journalist with FVN TV, says Breivik has been linked to the anti-immigration Progress party. He wrote to The Guardian via email:

The suspect, Anders Behring Breivik, has been tagged as a former member of the right winged political party Frp (Progress party). It's the second largest political party in Norway and their main issues are lower taxes and a much stricter policy on immigration. The Frp-leader, Siv Jensen, verified his membership on Norwegian TV2 a little while ago.

Apart from his anti-immigration policies, the Daily Mail and Fox News report that Breivik also argued that socialism was breaking down traditions, culture, national identity and other societal structures and that this in turn made society weak and confused.

Interests: Fox reports that according to his recently set-up Facebook page, Brevik claimed to be well read and a fan of Norwegian World War II hero Max Manus. He listed his favorite books as "The Trial" by Franz Kafka and "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell, and his favorite television show as the serial killer show "Dexter." Among his other interests he listed founding and developing organizations, freemasonry, working, gaming, partying, and fitness.

The Guardian also notes that he was a fan of violent video games who, as some former neighbors told the Norwegian media, had sometimes been seen in "military-style" clothing. The sole tweet on his Twitter account was one by philosopher John Stuart Mill, that said, "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100,000 who have only interests."

Education and employment: The BBC reports that Breivik is believed to have grown up in Oslo, and studied at the Oslo School of Management, which offers degrees and post-graduate courses. He later appears to have moved out of the city and established Breivik Geofarm, a company Norwegian media is describing as a farming sole proprietorship set up to cultivate vegetables, melons, roots, and tubers. However, The Guardian posts that Breivik's earlier businesses were not much of a success, each one of them being dissolved after a short while after making a loss until he established his farm business in 2009 and moved out of Oslo.

Personal life: Breivik described his relationship status as single, according to Fox. The Daily Mail writes that media reports in Norway described Breivik as a "loner," who lived with his mother in a wealthy suburb of west Oslo.

Access to weapons and training: According to The Guardian, Breivik was a hunter with two registered weapons, a Glock pistol and an automatic rifle, although CNN reports he also had a shotgun. The BBC adds that a supply company has come forward to say that it delivered six tons of fertilizer to Breivik's company in May -- an ingredient used in bomb-making. As for training, Breivik had no military background except for ordinary national service. According to CNN, he was exempt from Norway's mandatory military service and has not had any special military training. Additionally, he has no criminal record other than traffic violations, apparently.

Motive and method: What we don't know about Breivik is motive. The Guardian reports that one target of Breivik's anger was former Norwegian prime minister, Gro Harlem Brundtland -- a member of Norway's Labour Party -- who had spoken to the youth camp on Utøya the day before the massacre. However, it is unknown whether or not that led him to the youth camp. Reports are that Breivik is cooperating with police and wants to explain himself.

It is also unknown whether he had accomplices. Norwegian daily VG has interviewed witnesses of the Utøya shooting who believe there was a second gunman. According to Norwegian media sources, a second man was arrested who had a knife on him. The Guardian translates that when asked by reporters why he was armed, the man said, "because there are so many weird people here. I do not trust anyone. " He had dark hair and smiled as he was led into the police car, according to TV2.

Sources
                        Death Toll Rises to 91 in Norway Attacks, Elisa Mala and J. David Goodman, New York Times
                        Scores killed in Norway attacks, BBC
                        Norway attacks: live coverage, David Batty , Guardian
                        Details Emerge About Norway Terror Suspect, Fox
                        Norwegian massacre gunman was a right-wing extremist who hated Muslims, Daily Mail
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Zarni
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

The facebook and twitter generation open to all types imagine the idiots out there who clicked friend

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by True Macedonian
                            Norwegian daily VG has interviewed witnesses of the Utøya shooting who believe there was a second gunman. According to Norwegian media sources, a second man was arrested who had a knife on him. The Guardian translates that when asked by reporters why he was armed, the man said, "because there are so many weird people here. I do not trust anyone. " He had dark hair and smiled as he was led into the police car, according to TV2.
                            Some Norwegian officials are now speculating that there may have been another accomplice, but again, nothing has been proven thus far.
                            Originally posted by Onur
                            An outcome like this would have served the interests of those pursuing the agenda of scaring the public with imaginary Islamic terrorist organizations that the corporate slave masters are using as a cover to advance the new world order project.
                            The fact that such groups exist is not imaginary, and they are, by far, the most frequent in terms of terrorist activities. Hence the initial speculation.
                            It turned out to be the attacker was a christian mujaheddin.
                            The general target of a 'mujaheddin' is the 'infidels' (Christians, Jews, etc), not people from their own religion. The court trial on Monday will reveal more details, as he has agreed to explain the reasons for his actions. Apparently this guy was actually calling people towards him and then started firing indiscriminately.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Tragic and horrific, for those poor darling terrified youths.
                              There are so many sickos in this World , brings back memories of Martin Bryant and the Tasmanian massacre
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                              X