Greeks, please nominate your representative.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Because they are what they are and they have the right to be what they want to be. If anyone has a problem with that than bugger off

Comment

• Truth Bearer
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

So why then would Poulevski call himself a Slav Macedonian???Why would he promote a seperate ethnicity to Serbian and Bulgarian thus calling it Macedonian Slav??

Comment

• Truth Bearer
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
        Because they are what they are and they have the right to be what they want to be. If anyone has a problem with that than bugger off
        I'm just asking the question missy no need to be rude.....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Truth Bearer, you are parroting the same garbage on multiple threads, and you're spamming. Watch it. Your questions have been addressed on the other thread where you initiated this joke line of thought. Keep the conversation there.

I am getting tired of your garbage already.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Delodephius
            • Sep 2008

I don't really know who Pulevski was or why he used that term. In the past until pretty much today most people don't really understand what Slav is. It is a linguistic group of Indo-European languages. During the time of Pulevski, Lithuanian and Latvian were also considered Slavic language, Albanian was considered Romance. Why many people use the term can only be out of misunderstanding.
            अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
            उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
            This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
            But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Truth Bearer
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Really ?How about answering the question SoM??How do you feel about Slovaks theories??

Comment

• Delodephius
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Truth Bearer, you are parroting the same garbage on multiple threads, and your are spamming. Watch it. Your questions have been addressed on the other thread where you initiated this joke line of thought. Keep the conversation there.

I am getting tired of your garbage already.
                Now SoM, leave him to me. I'm not getting tired, as far as I'm concerned this can go on ad perpetuam, but I'll be going to bed in about 20 minutes.

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Slovak/Anomaly/Tomas View Post
                  I don't really know who Pulevski was or why he used that term. In the past until pretty much today most people don't really understand what Slav is. It is a linguistic group of Indo-European languages. During the time of Pulevski, Lithuanian and Latvian were also considered Slavic language, Albanian was considered Romance. Why many people use the term can only be out of misunderstanding.

Are you refering to Albanian or Illyrian Slovak??Do u treat them the same or seperate?

Comment

• Delodephius
                    • Sep 2008

Separate. Why?

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

So do you believe that the Illyrians are today's Albanians?

Comment

• Delodephius
                        • Sep 2008

I believe I said separate so I would think no.

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

So can I ask you who or what became of the Illyrians??

Comment

• Delodephius
                            • Sep 2008

Serbs, Croatians, Bosnians, Montenegrins, other minor tribes here and there, etc.

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Then who are the Albanians?Where did they come from?

Comment

• Delodephius
                                • Sep 2008

There are three theories, only one explored to a more detail. 1. They arrived with the Avars or they were the Avars, 2. they arrived with the Bulgarians (least plausible), 3. they were settled there by Byzantine rebels (most plausible and most examined).

Comment

Working...
                                X