Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old Today, 06:40 AM   #391
Stojacanec

Stojacanec is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
We shouldn't make fun at them, because the Turkish asylum seekers (they may have reached 1000 by now) are the only REAL asylum seekers among more than 2 million illegal immigrants that passed through Greece in the last 5 years.

Actually, their deaths are the only ones I find really dramatic. A month ago a couple of teachers (husband and wife) and their four young children drowned; last week another family of teachers.

The boat mentioned above was mostly families of civil servants and judges!!!
I wasn't making fun of the asylum seekers, just trying to point out Greece's multiculturalism.

I am not sure how you digressed to drownings etc since it doesn't relate to the article.

Macedonia had to endure a lot of the asylum seekers you mention. Not a laughing matter just very sad.
Stojacanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #392
Amphipolis

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stojacanec View Post
I wasn't making fun of the asylum seekers, just trying to point out Greece's multiculturalism.

I am not sure how you digressed to drownings etc since it doesn't relate to the article.

Macedonia had to endure a lot of the asylum seekers you mention. Not a laughing matter just very sad.
On the contrary, I think "those" asylum seekers (the fake ones) ARE a laughing matter. Macedonia, our side of the borders, DID endure some problems; the railways at Idomeni stopped functioning for a month (?) but that is all over now. I DO get the joke about multiculturalism, and we still have an unclear number of those "multiculturals".

What pisses me off is that this gigantic wave of impostors (in percentages of 99% or rather 99,9% or rather higher than 99,9%) makes you forget there are REAL asylum seekers (GASP), people that DO deserve a refuge, people that you should feel sorry for and deserve every help. The laws that were hugely abused in the recent years DID have a real meaning and scope and here it is.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote