Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sime
    • Apr 2009

well I have to say after visiting there for the day I ended up staying for 6 days. As for paying to use rest rooms that was easy I managed to bullshit the personell at the Villa Denarius. I told them I wasnt coming from Australia and was from strumica. I only had a backpack that had my camera and laptop as i wasnt planning on staying long.
    She said a standard room was X amount and how did I wish to pay for it upfront. i told her I wanted the penthouse suite and enquired the price. put it this way I got the suite with all the bells and whistles and just done a search on the net for current prices and I paid a quater of it.
    They were concerned being a "Local" which they new i really wasnt that i would not pay. So they asked for half the money up front and how I was to pay.
    I then told her i can pay Euro, Australian, Dinnar or in U.S funds.
    She shit a brick and said ti mi lushi ot ka si doden. Yus mo retchev ne ti lushum. ti mi prashe ot ka si dodef i ti kushev otti bef ot strumica sumo bef tumo sa eden den.
    It nice to do the farcking once in a while. (say this line in your best wog accent tust me it sounds better).
    Oh yeah that was 2010.
    Last edited by Sime; 07-12-2012, 11:15 AM.
    IP dip dog shit the greeks are full of it ..........

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Ohrid - Macedonia - Summer 2012 - Dion Simon - YouTube!

great video!!! could be a promotion video

Comment

• Macedonian Sun
        • Oct 2009

I recently spent 4 days in Ohrid and had no bad experiences whatsoever. Waiters were friendly and service was very prompt. Quality of the food was exceptional and my foreign guests could not believe how good the quality of our food was. Maybe I got lucky with my ohrid trip but everywhere we went we have nothing but positives to speak of.

Comment

• molika
          • Sep 2008

Hello everyone from matka near Skopje a place to see real Macedonian beauty.

Comment

• molika
            • Sep 2008

Not sure how to post a photo but look up www.canyonmatka.mk

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by molika View Post
              Not sure how to post a photo but look up www.canyonmatka.mk
              Hi Molika
              Hope you're having a great time, thanks for the link to the photo - truly majestic! Nice to hear all positive comments from your trip - enjoy, and write more!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
              X