X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikola Gruevski View Post
    Slavaphones? Serbo-Bulgari? Which of these are you talking about? These constitute my view. More Serbo-Bulgari as I know of Slavaphones with a hardcore Greek identity.
    One more question - what is a Macedonian?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
      Banned
      • May 2014

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      One more question - what is a Macedonian?
      Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes, that is right! Ancient Macedonians?

Just like Nikola Gruevski, my favourite Ancient Macedonia. That is why I took his name.

Did I get this right?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikola Gruevski View Post
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes, that is right! Ancient Macedonians?

Just like Nikola Gruevski, my favourite Ancient Macedonia. That is why I took his name.

Did I get this right?
        The white elephant is really confusing isn't it. I'll make it real simple and we'll see how in touch with reality you are.

Do you acknowledge the existence of a unique and separate Macedonian ethnicity, language, culture, history and identity or not?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

Serbo-Bulgari? Is that the ethnicity of the people living next door to the 'Greek-Macedonians' lol

Adios Nikola Gruevski. Don't let the truth hit you on the way out
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Nikola Gruevski
            Banned
            • May 2014

The white elephant is really confusing isn't it. I'll make it real simple and we'll see how in touch with reality you are.

Do you acknowledge the existence of a unique and separate Macedonian ethnicity, language, culture, history and identity or not?
            Vangelovski

I've done what I meant to do when I registered. I laid out the strategies that almost won you this once bilateral conflict with Greece. And now the strategies that your current government has implemented will see Bulgaria's wishes come to fruition.

So no I don't.

Regardless of banning me and erasing these post, my analysis will soon appear in your newspapers.

Let's what type of man you are. Will you continue to debate and discuss or will you ban my registration.

I

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

We've had to let Nick G go. He just wasn't working out.

Rest assured though that we have referred him to a pyschiatrist for his delusional insistance that Macedonians don't exist even though he was communicating with us on our forum for the past number of days.

We also fear that he may suffer from an acute case of mental spastication, though we await a thorough psychiatric assessment.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

We've had to let Nick G go. He just wasn't working out.

Rest assured though that we have referred him to a pyschiatrist for his delusional insistance that Macedonians don't exist even though he was communicating with us on our forum for the past number of days.

We also fear that he may suffer from an acute case of mental spastication, though we await a thorough psychiatric assessment.
                Vangelovski, I don't believe you should be so flippant in your dismissal of this poor chap.
                The mental impairment suffered by these poor souls is often the result of childhood sexual abuse or constantly interfering with goats.

We need to be more mindful of their tortured past, present and futures...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Vangelovski, I don't believe you should be so flippant in your dismissal of this poor chap.
                  The mental impairment suffered by these poor souls is often the result of childhood sexual abuse or constantly interfering with goats.

We need to be more mindful of their tortured past, present and futures...
                  I completely agree Phoenix. That's why we're encouraging them to obtain professional medical help.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

well done TAom you made the right decision to let him go.He was doing to annoy us & get as much info for his newspaper stories.I think he sounded like a stupid greek journo who has lost his way around the world.Strategies indeed what a bore & a dope.He refers us as skopjans & slavophones in his emails.He is no nikola gruevski.He tried to get our attention.
                    Last edited by George S.; 05-22-2014, 01:11 PM.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

NG: "I think Gotse Delchev had his opinions on Macedonians as well"

hahaha This guy is an expert on all things Gotse Delchev as well.

He mentioned newspapers, if he knew how to read English newspapers, it clearly advertises the Macedonian struggle for independence notably from the late 1800s.

But in 2014 this poor bugger is still confused.

I recommend they take up english classes, along side the greek classes.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2014

I can't say I agree with "Nikola Gruevski's" opinions, but I'm (nationally) proud to see that the latest Greek members of the forum have some class.

Comment

• Dejan
                          • Sep 2008

What do you define as class? Denying our existence?
                          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

SS. you sound like Thessa lol
                            does the sweet 16 logo mean you have been on this forum 16 times ?

My bullshit radar works really well. It took one post of nikola gruevski to smell the rat. A greek with class, lol, none have come onto this forum that come to mind.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                              What do you define as class? Denying our existence?
                              Well, at least this guy didn't ask you to vote for him.

Comment

• Volokin
                                • Apr 2014

Harald Kotschy: NATO is not an advantage for Macedonia
                                Thursday, 22 May 2014

For people in faraway countries, it might be difficult to understand the situation in the Balkans, because nobody learns history, and history is very important because without it you cannot understand the aftermath, says Harald Kotschy, former Austrian Ambassador to Macedonia.

As a panelist at the "European Identity and the Future of the Balkans" Conference held Monday in Skopje, organized by the French and Austrian Embassies and several other international organizations, Mr. Kotschy spoke about the historic relations between Greece and Macedonia.

One of his main points was the Greek irredentist program regarding the re-establishment of the Byzantine Empire by annexing regions belonging to the Ottoman Empire and the implications those relations have nowadays.

In a 2010 interview for the Voice of the People you said Greece was violating international law in terms of its position towards Macedonia and you referred to its foreign policy as “blackmail”. Do you think that is the main reason why Macedonia has not made a progress towards its EU integration?

- Greece is, in my view, only the "frontrunner" for several reasons and interests within the European Union why Macedonia is kept blocked. It was a big mistake to accept Greece at the very beginning, but then Bulgaria and Romania joined, countries with such a different standard of economy, that people realize it just now. Of course, Macedonia is a small country, but I think there is a certain agreement that if the economic situation differs by more than 30%, between a member and a candidate country, it doesn’t work in anybody’s favor. It’s a big drain from the acceding country, since you not only accept a member, but you have to accept foreign goods and different quality of foreign goods. You have to act according to Brussels’ directives and then you have an even bigger brain drain because of the free movement. Look what happened to Croatia, where many people left the country after entering the EU. Many countries see these mistakes and don’t want to repeat them. Of course, the US is also supporting Greece. So, there are different interests involved.

In that interview, you said NATO is losing its place in recent years and that the Alliance has turned into a US tool to serve for its power interests. Do you think Macedonia should further insist on being accepted to NATO?

- I never believed that would be an advantage for Macedonia, because you have to do many things. First, you have to increase the army troops, and, as I was told, you have achieved a very high standard. But what for? You participate in NATO partnership missions but why do you need a NATO-standard army for such a small country? We [Austria] are very happy now that we are not a NATO member.

Do you think there would be negative consequences for Macedonia if it joins NATO?

- Yes, money-wise negative, yes. Yet, it’s not a disadvantage, however, equipping the army according to NATO standards costs a lot of money.

What could Macedonia expect at the upcoming NATO Summit in September?

- I could believe that NATO would be interested in some more members to look stronger, to have more resources, including human resources, in a sort of an "image game". It’s always good for an organization to enlarge and, given recent events in Ukraine, it could speed up Macedonia’s accession. NATO wants to show strength that nearly all of Europe is behind it now. It had an important role during the Cold War, no doubt about that, but now, personally, I don’t see anything that NATO could bring to you. It’s not NATO’s job to be a referee in internal quarrels. NATO is an alliance against aggression from abroad. It doesn’t care what is happening inside.

Do you think Macedonia will lose its sovereignty if it joins the EU?

- Certainly. There is no sovereignty in the European Union. We all receive orders; even the parliaments get orders from Brussels to pass laws in a package. Many leading politicians now in the election campaign realized how much there is negative opinion on the EU. Around 30% are really in favor of the Union. Because it has become so autocratic, it reminds of a soviet imperium. History has changed. This administration wants to decide everything, how much toilet water you use, what pipes you should use, and, of course, this involves businesses of big companies, too. It has, indeed, many advantages and in principle the Union is a very positive thing, but the way it is handled now raises very much criticism.

Do you think Brussels could change its policies in the near future?

- Yes, if it leaves behind the decisions that are really not important. Why does it care how many Norwegians or Greeks use water. This is nothing. Yet, it has not implemented and solved energy programs. The Union doesn’t care of important problems. It is fighting on a completely wrong front side. I think most of those 30% who are against the European Union are against these types of problems and not against the European unification process. To travel without a passport is very important, but on the other hand, ask people in eastern Austria how much crime has increased. These travelers come from Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia and people are not very happy about free traveling in the Union and it is difficult for locals as they feel the negative consequences.

At the Conference in Skopje you reminded that the 1913 Macedonian issue is still pending. Do you think Macedonia is still dealing with the negative image of itself in wider international context?

- For people in faraway countries, it might be difficult to understand the situation in the Balkans, because nobody learns history, and history is very important because without it you cannot understand the aftermath. There is always something happening in the Balkans. In Austria, we still talk, for instance, about the South Tirol region. And we always repeat two things: first that the Italians betrayed us and then, South Tirol has been stolen from us. And this persists in the minds of the people for a long time. The negative image about the Balkans, including Macedonia, is that so many more things have happened here, than losing the South Tirol and people don't understand what happened here and what your history was like.

Comment

Working...
                                X